What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smokey's Indoor Grow.....

Yes I am very impressed with how they are turning out in 16oz cups! I bet it cuts a week or two off from the grow time too? How old are they, and when do you plan to chop Smokey? Sure you lose some yield per plant, but anyone with a decent seed stock can fit a lot of plants in a very little space! I like it! I bet they need daily watering, and quite regular feeding huh?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
once they started to get big and suck water down. i put cups without holes underneath the planted cups. that way the water didn't go anywhere. it helped keep the moisture longer. every three waterings i would let the regular flow to remove any excess salts. then i re-watered with nutrient polluted water. since i started with the cups underneath the other cups, i have only had to water every 3 days. the seeds were sprouted the last week of january. some of the plants will be done within a week and some will be another 2 weeks. i haven't checked the trichomes yet though. i don't know if i will lose yield. that last grow, i used 8 inch circular pots last grow with 6 plants. i yielded 2 ounces. i have a feeling this is going to yield more. that was my thinking. more plants, more colas, more yield. we will see.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is one of the many s.b.r. buds

here is one of the many sour snow buds

here is one of the 5 nice sized nuggets of low ryder #2

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hells yeah. i have some blue streak and jems going now. i'm going to cross a blue streak male with mossy's jem because the potency seems to be a bit lacking in the jem purple pheno. i want to see if the potent blue streak will help it at all. :good:

CARCHOFA

Hi smokeythebear!
Congratulations for the harvest of these resin buds!:tiphat:
I have a doubt: do you grow in coco or in soil? I see in the pics that you use a small pot? Are they of 200 ml? Do you get nice production with this size of pots?

Thanks a lot!

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they are 16oz cups. i use 50/50 soil and coco. the strains i used this past time do not normally get bigger than 2 feet. the plants this time all got about 1 foot to 1.5 feet tall. average yield, i would say was 15 grams per plant.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this picture is of the blue streak female and blue streak male i kept. both in the same box. i shook him over her about a week ago. should produce around 300 seeds.

here are 5 sexy ladies that i will be putting outside. two are shnazzleberry and three are swiss cheese.

the two blue streak ladies that i decided not to pollinate.

here we have 3 mossys jems, 5 low asis, and 5 low ryder 2 fems. i'll be pollinating the best looking low ryder with the blue streak male. it was either that or using jem pollen or sour bubble ryder pollen. i think the blue streak will be a better combo.

last but not least are 15 of my young feminized babies that will be going outside. 9 serious seeds shiva skunk and 6 serious seeds chronic.

Last edited:

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here's some blue streak pollen that i'll be using on my best looking low ryder. i'm going to brush the entire plant. hope to get 200 seeds.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so, i have received some mI5 seeds from a friend overseas. i'm going to be making a cross between two kinds. i'm going to use a mi5 female and i have pollen from a Jem, Sour Bubble Ryder, and Blue Streak. what do you guys think would be the best kind to cross it with? i'm on the fence between jem and blue streak.

Botanist

Hi smokey

Iv got some red cups going one myself right now. Never used anything under about 2 gallons. Would you let me know what kind of production i can expect from LR2 and BS in those little cups?

Thanx

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i yielded 12-15 g's per plant. they were a pain in the butt by the end. they needed water every 2 days. i woud consider investing in some clearex because salt build up can become an issue in those little cups.

Botanist

i yielded 12-15 g's per plant. they were a pain in the butt by the end. they needed water every 2 days. i woud consider investing in some clearex because salt build up can become an issue in those little cups.

I will switch back next crop. This time is just a test. Thank you for your help.

Latest posts

Latest posts