What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smokey's Indoor Grow.....

vicious bee

Any one know where you can get Mossy's Jems. The only place I've seen them don't ship to the states and their Crazy X which I assume means they are mixed up phenos. I have five Crazy X packaged seeds that I put in tonight but who knows what they are. I'd really like some of the purple.

C

cyber echo

Theres going to be a re-release soon. Keep an eye on the forums here

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A couple more died. must be because i used old soil from the summer. bought some new soil so this shouldn't be a problem again. i have 10 (snow ryder x sour bubble ryder) seeds soaking in water. can't wait to see how these two types turn out. these last 10 are a mix. i have idea what they are i mixed them all up. some are (Dc x alf), (ALF#1), (Short stuff #1), and (Sour Bubble Ryder). i'm going to transplant these on friday. some into 8 inch pots and some in 6x6x9" pots.

C

cyber echo

Greets STB,
Dude, Since I moved to coco/perlite 70/30 I've never seen any sign of def. or weakness on any of my plants.
Also plants seem to get bigger in it than with normal soil.
If you got some seeds still sprouting i recommend you try cocopeat+perlite instead of soil.
I hand water my coco plants just like with soil, however I give feedings way more frequently.
When they're young every other watering, when they're flowering every watering, but small concentrations and usually a mini flush before the nute'd watering.
Coco is just that great if done right.
Just my 2 cents.
Gluck !

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i can't be doing that because when i get them in my bigger grow box. i can't water them everyday. the box is not located in my home. i need to use soil so the moisture stays for at least 3 days.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i changed the set up to a passive intake. temps are staying at a steady 73 degrees. put the another 4 inch fan below the 5 inch that's connected to the light. it seems to be doing a lot better job keeping the hot air away from the babies. should be a lot better product than last time.

hidden from the world.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the other plants i have are taking a shit. so i decided to start some jems. plants i know i won't after trouble with. like mossy has always said they have the hearts like lions.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the other plants are taking a shit because of root rot. i don't know if i'm going to be able to completely save them but either way i found out what caused the root rot and it won't happen again.

Last edited:

licknrol

Now i see why you don't believe i got a 1/2 ounce per plant. Your autos look a little burnt out and sleepy and spindly. Smaller plants like yours are usually the best. Here's my plants with just one 23 watt per plant. Did you isolate the micro pheno?

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
these are all random seeds that i don't care about. the next seeds are mossy's jems that i pick from the best looking male and best looking female.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well i didn't give up on them and they are coming back now. they were not burnt out. they were underfed. i've been feeding them with liquid karma and tigerbloom. i'm not going to be use the advanced nutrients powder for my little indoor auto grows anymore. i don't know if the plants were ever getting the nutes i fed them or if they just washed out. obviously i think they washed out. the guys in the little cups are mossy's jems. the rest are all unknowns. one the still has ram horns and i don't know why. i think it was a very weak plant to begin with. out of 30 seeds only 15 sprouted and 3 lived on, this being one of them and the rest died after poking their heads out and being put in the sprout chamber.

here's a before and after

before

after

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i just put 13 sour snow, 13 sour bubble, 10 master low, and 8 short stuff's in paper towels for the next grow. i'm going to do a grow in which i leave all plants in 16 oz cups to see what kind of yield i get. basically i'm going to be trying the sea of green method. i don't see these auto's that i have now getting much more dense with the 8 inch pots i'm using. we shall see in the months to come.

Latest posts

Latest posts