What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke reports by Jdog...

JDOG6000

Veteran
Schrom...9.5/10
Flower time and plant structure:
I took mine to 70-75 days. But it could go longer. I liked it where I took it though. Grows like a huge christmas tree.
Stretches allot, like triple.
Yield:
Good yielder. Medium to heavy
Appearance:
Looks bomb, like a super frosty sativa with a little indica influence. The buds are pretty dense for a mostly sativa. But you can tell it has some indy influence.
Taste:
Taste amazing, like sweet lemony menthol ammonia with a skunky sandlewood spice aftertaste.
Smell:
Smells like ammonia and menthol lemons with a nice funk to it.
Smoke / high:
The high is my favorite part about this strain. It's strong and up but no paranoia. Some people say it causes paranoia for them but not me. It's the sativa high that I've been looking for for a couple years now. Glad I finally found a good sat to match my bomb ass kushes.

Last edited:
G

glad you dig the schrom dude. i have yet to even get a run of her.. lol she seems to be the plant i will neveer grow out. i had her then lost her had her again then went to europe and lost my mom so no schrom for me again .. dammm it

T

THCV

i agree--that schrom rocks. tastes as insane as it smells, unlike trainwreck, although everyone thinks the smell is similar. thanks swerve. lookin good jdog!

A-G-B

nice thread.
i agree with almost all ur reviews :joint:
haven't tried the schrom or the orange... but maybe one day

good vibes
AGB :wave:

G

Probly the first person Ive ever heard say it didnt cause extreme paranoia, then it personally gives be a little bit of a burn out, but I dont mind it so much because it tastes so bomb and I just dont want to stop smokin it. Actually it tastes even better in the vape, and vapes really well, a noticable difference over most of my other strains. Looks like you grew her well.

JDOG6000

Veteran
lol, ya thats true, pup. I didn't mean it the way it sounds.
I meant it more like ...Clone only ,from here in Cali.
I guess I meant the clone came from Cali originally. Now it's everywhere.

But ya inline, the schrom really agrees with me. Other pure sativas make me paranoid. But the schrom has enough indica in it to mellow me out enough to not get paranoid.
I find schrom to be a fun relaxing strong head high with a mellow side to it.
Creates huge munchies.
Thanks everyone for your comments.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Plus stretch, I grow way too many seeds to be considered a Cali elite freak.
I do love my clones but I also need my seeds.

Oh as far as the schrom and the Diesel Haze go.
I love them both.
The highs are way different, but the Diesel Haze tastes amazing.
So does schrom but for me the schrom is all about that high. Not alot of sativas get me as good as schrom does. schrom also tastes amazing.
Just not like diesel haze. It tastes more like that old school lemon sat taste with the indy flavor of the rom. Diesel haze tastes exactly like Sour Diesel and haze. Rank skunk, chem fuel and haze spice. And the high is way better then ECSD or any SD IBL I've smoked. No tolerance like SD has for me.

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great show as always jdog-i will agree on the schrom. one of my favorite all time highs. and i been smoking longer then im going to admit! right now i am smoking nothing but, and thats jus fine. although im taking yor advice and getting a pre 98 bubba! im coppin from a guy who got it from another guy named chodo, or something like that. you know anything of this cut? thanks.....sub

JDOG6000

Veteran
If it's the fuely OGish flavored Bubba. Then you'll know. If it is the strongest Bubba you ever smoked, thats the pre 98.IMO. It's a lighter green then the Katsu Bubba which is more of a lush dark green color. The original Bubba is less Bubblegum sweet and more fuel coffee hashy kush. It almost seems like the katsu is a hybrid of the original but I guess it could be an S1 or something.
Who knows. Anyway, thats the Bubba I was told is the real original pre 98 -2000 or whatever.

Dragor

Schrom is in an echelon all its own - the most unique tasting herbs I have ever come across - just smelling the bud has a very uplifting feeling to it because the limonene terpenes are sooo strong on her. The high is just as incredibly unique too... It gives you that uplifting feeling of contentment and euphoria but also causes a sativa jolt in the beginning that is taken over by a super soothing indica analgesia. Oh, and to top it off it is one of the frostiest plants I have ever seen! Cheers schrooomy!
SchromDay47.jpg

at the end of 2nd trimester

Last edited:
Jdog,

What's up with your JDOG Kush? I was reading your posts about it and I think I have something similar. But it's so hard to tell. It's a stretchy, lemony fuely/skunky smell with kush undertones which goes to about 65-70 days. It tends to purple under cooler temps around day 55. Once thing I noticed was the extra long cure it takes even on the smaller buds. Around 30 days it seems like the flavor is night and day difference

I'd post pics, but I think that's disabled right now. I'll get ya some as soon as it works.

JDOG6000

Veteran
It sounds like the same Bubba Kush I have bro.
The Jdog's Kush is just Bubba Kush.
I got it has OG Kush mislabeled.
So thats why I was confused.
On top of that the club versions of OG and Bubba really threw me off from figuring that out on my own. Because the clubs were I live sell OG and Bubba that is all nothing like the real versions.
I guess they are all mislabeled buds to make money and badly grown S1's.

Tastes like OGish sweet lemon fuel and straight Kush.
Very Bubbaish but not like the sweet musky Bubblegum taste of the katsu.
More like what you would expect from a Kush.

By the way the lemony Bubba is way more finicky.
If you under feed or over feed it. The taste is way different.
It's not like the katsu where it almost always tastes the same no matter what.
Very picky plant this lemony Bubba. Lower yielder then katsu too but the buds are way better in my opinion.
Taste and highwise.

Last edited: