What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke reports by Jdog...

JDOG6000

Veteran
He told me it's a the catpiss spice pheno.
He sent me a close up of a bud and holy crap it is frosty. I'm flowering a big bush of it soon. And I'm gonna pollinate one branch with the west coast Dog(chemdawg Bx3) male. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Kailua Kid

Piff said:
Hey Kailua Kid how would you describe your SSH? Im a SSH nut.

She's an indica pheno with a little less haze type buzz than some other SSH phenos I've had. She's got a nice balanced head & body buzz. She's not real strong smelling but imparts the hazy/cat piss smell on her offspring. She finishes in about 70 days.
This is one of the F-1's I made with her.

B

British_Bulldog

JDOG6000 said:
Check out the Jdog's Kush I just harvested...

Damn that's some good lookin' herb :cool:

In fact, thanks to all who've added interesting reports and cool pics - some serious eye candy there guys :yes:

I'm gonna have to get my ass over to Cali to try these strains, as they're not available in Europe!

Keep up the good work :)

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Mustang Mist...8/10
Kali Mist female crossed with a White Mustang male
Report on my favorite pheno...
Flower time and plant structure:
About 10-11 weeks to flower, this strain does not branch out so it needs to be topped. Stretches about 2-3 times.
Yield:
Very High yield
Appearance:
very frosty and colorful.Looks like some Bubba influence a little bit.
Taste:
Hashy piney Bubblegum fuel skunk.
Smell:
Piney Bubblegum fuel skunk.
Smoke / high:
The smoke is great. Hits hard and makes you feel like your rushing.
Feels like a strong intense sativa high with an indica edge. BUt mostly it's just really strong sativa like Kali Mist. The smell of the smoke in the air is sweet and hashy like Bubba Kush.

Last edited:

sqwirl

I'm glad to see you do a smoke report on this one.

Your keeper pheno of Mustang Mist is awesome. Since my last puff of it, I have been craving it badly. I love the sative rush that comes on immediatly upon hitting it. Then about 20minutes later when it settles down into it's indica high.

Great work JDOG.

Piffington

Damn the Mustang Mist sounds killer! Nice job on the cross JDOG. Did the other phenos you grew out come close to this one? Wish I could get my hands on some of that :rasta:

T

tex1969

dogbite

dogbite

JDOG, thanks for the response. I just recieved some dogbite seeds, have you tried this before. I found one thread on them and it looked dank as hell, but there was not a smoke report on them.

JDOG6000

Veteran
I never smoked Dogbite but I hear it's pretty good.
The other pheno's of Mustang Mist were good too.
One was just a low yielder and the other was just more of a chemdawg Kali Mist thing.
I like the DOG Mist thing way better.
It has that sweet Bubba smell too,which I love.
But I'm sure there are other phenotypes, I only grew 3 of them.
Just to test this strain out.
I'm gonna hang on to the seeds and see if I miss smoking it.
I havew so many killer sativas right now that I just don't care to keep the MM right now.

vaporedhaze

i can personally say that JDOGS Mustang Mist is truly some fine herb. now keep in mind we were puffing on some really nice kushes and bubble that night but that mustag mist really stood out from the bunch. it gave me that truly HIGH feeling with the stone setteling in a little latter. anyway nice job JDOG i look forward to doing it again :rasta:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Right on Vaporedhaze.
Thats what I think about it too.
Nice sat rush with a mellow indica buzz when the high settles.
I like the taste too. Hashy Bubblegum fuel skunk. mmmmmm

ograskal

Veteran
Nice reports J.....Whatever happened to your Orange Kush????...Are you still growin her and what do you think of her?????....Is she a keeper????...~ogr

ograskal

Veteran
OK.....I just saw your report on the first page, must have missed it....How does she rank???....Is she in your top 5????....~ogr

JDOG6000

Veteran
I don't know about top 5.
But it is top 10 for sure.
I am waitring for a new clone of it because my mother got screwed up. So I'm waiting to get it back along with the other Kush pheno of it. The other kush pheno is suppoed to be better.
BUt I just harvested some Orange Kush that smells and looks insane. Smells like hashy orange G13 Kush. Way better then the first grow of it. I'll smoke you out with it if I see you soon.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Orange Kush is definately a keeper though yes.
I"m not good at ranking strains by number I just say top 5 or top 10. I'll be keeping one of the 2 phenotypes I get next.
I'll grow then side by side and see which I like better.

JDOG6000 said:
Agreed...
Also the west coast Dog in the White Mustang is a male. Not the female clone
That could change it a little too.

Check out the Jdog's Kush I just harvested...
Dank ass OG Kush guys! Smells like hashy sweet lemon pinesol Kush.

Great job as always Bro,love all the sweet choices of meds you have to choose from. I looked so im sorry if i missed it,but who breed the W Mustang? :rasta: Peace and stay safe,PVP :wave: