What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smoke reports by Jdog...

JDOG6000

Veteran
Blackberry Bubba ?/10
Flower time and plant structure:
This plant can be harvested between 60-70 days.
It grows like a Bush with a little more stretch then Bubba Kush.Pretty good yielder.
Yield:
Medium to high yield
Appearance:
Super frosty dank looking buds that seem like it's going to be great.Medium to high yielder.
Taste:
Hashy Blackberry taste
Smell:
Chocolate coffee Blackberries(typical purple flavor combined with the Bubba taste).
Smoke / high:

I'm gonna try this one more time after mysta grows it.To see if it was the way I grew it or just the strain itself. So this may change in a few months.

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
I've decided after all the attention and debate about the Banana OG, that I would hold onto the mother until after Mysta grows it out.

Banana OG...?/10
Flower time and Plant structure:
This was about a 70 day strain.
Branchey like OG but less stretch then the SFV for example...medium yield.
Appearance:
Large buds high catalyst ratio, very little leaf, average crystals, average density. Looks decent
Yield:
Medium - high yeild
Taste:
Banana and OG Kush ,just like the name.
Smell:
Banana and OG Kush ,It has a nice rich Banana smell and taste.With an OG background.
Smoke / high:
I'm gonna try this one more time after mysta grows it.To see if it was the way I grew it or just the strain itself. So this may change in a few months.

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
SR 71 purple Kush...7/10(for a purple strain, I give it an 9/10) BUt a 7/10 compared to all other cannabis strains.
I took this one at about 70 days too. Grows similar to Urkle but a little more stretch then the urkle. Grows more like a Kush then urkle also.
LIke a Branchy Kush plant.
Yield:
Medium yield
Appearance:
Typical indica plant, dense frosty nugs.Turns purple towards the end but also gets purple calyx's inside the buds. It's purple the way Urkle is purple.
Taste:
Lavender and skunk ass...
similar to GDP but less fruity and more skunky. It also has a more lavender taste then Urkle or GDP...and a slight fuel taste.
Smell:
Lavender skunk.,slight fuel smell.
Smoke / high:
It has a nice indica high, not as boring as some indicas I've tryed. The high is pretty nice. More potent then your typical purple strains. Up there with urkle, when it comes to the buzz.
Seems like a keeper so far. I like it better then GDP for sure.

Last edited:

MrDank

Veteran
Great reports!

That just goes to show how looks can be deceiving because that Blackberry Bubba looks great

JDOG6000

Veteran
Jdog's Kush (Bubba Kush or OG Kush x Bubba kush???maybe!) 9.5/10
This may be the Bubba Jason King reported on in the cannabible.
Lemon Lime soapy Kush. Thats exactly what it tastes like. So with that being said, take it as you will. It is way stronger then the other Bubbas I've tryed. So it makes sence. But it could be an S1 of Bubba too, like Nspecta said. Either that or a Bubba x OG. It's the best mostly Kush strain I ever had! So thats all that really matters.
I like to take it to 70-75 days, but you could take it down at 60. Grows like Bubbas . But less branchy and a little more stretchy.
Yield:
Medium yield...needs a long cure, 1 month at least but well worth the wait.
Appearance:
Looks like a typical Kush plant with a little extra stretch compared to most Kushs. Looks like my other Bubba but has a different color purple. It's darker purple instead of that redish purple that the other Bubba gets.
Taste:
Like earthy hashy Lemon Kush with a rotton fuel background. Also very piney like the SFV OG. Not alot of chemdawg influence. So it doesn't have that tangy chem taste with the bite to it. More of a chem background.But it also has a crazy taste in the background that I can't describe. I think it comes from the chemdawg but it's kind of like a medicine taste. Very nice and unique.
Smell:
earthy hashy lemon pinesol skunk
Smoke / high:
Strong, this is the best thing about this strain, super medicinal and has a nice strong indica/sativa high. not a boring indica high very complex and happy. Probably my favorite mostly indica ever.

:nono:

Last edited:
killer pics and reports! lots of good reviews in there.

the sr71-pk, that reminds me a lot of purple cream clone I got from bay area a year or so ago, it looks identical and you described the high dead on, though im not as well versed in some of those purples as you are.

Interesting with the blackberry, I have some blackberry(nebu) x window(aloha 98 widow) from jojorizo, and it smells oh so nice and is frosty and tastes like a real raspberry cream shake or something along those lines, I tried the widow alone and it was fantastic, but when crossed with blackberry it lost all its potency. potency just not there though I found a lot of women like that cross :) I still bought a few extra packs and ran em and found some of the most interesting colors of red and purple in there, really special colored pot that gets purple a week into flowering, floated the cuts around to keep it in the works for a bit as its too weak for my stable.

On the OG is the chemical part ya talkin about the astringent part of it? or is that the fuel smell ya describing?

again, nice pics and reports! a fun read
-stb

70s_PotHead

Morning jdog :wave: your report on your kush is pretty right on from where i'm sitting. For me the high packs a real heavy indica body stone for the 1st 30 minutes and then progresses into a enjoyable heady OGK sativa high but still with strong body effect. High last a good 3 hours for me. Damn good weed bro..

A few pix at 50 days or so

70s :joint:

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thanks guys.
The OG has more of the background of chem taste and not the astringent part. Thats what I call the bite. So imagine chemdawg without the bite(astringent) taste and thats what it tastes like. Or if you've smoked the Tahoe OG it has a more rotton chemdawg taste and smell and thats what the background of this OG is like. Really hard to put into words. BUt this OG is by far one of the best clones I have. It's way better then the original BUbba, IMO.
And so far everyone who's grown it agrees.

It tastes like OG but more of a Kush then a chemdawg thing.

Last edited:

jaykush

dirty black hands
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice to see you got your own report thread now, have you thought of using the ssr format? it gives a better representation of the strain and more detail imo. anyway the pics look dank!!! but that pk description sounds disappointing.

G

Good reports!!

WEll i like the way you do them and the pic profiles!
GLAD THE BANANA came out to be on the low end...
Definatly NOT my BANANALou in there few!...haha!

JDOG6000

Veteran
I use Pure Blend Pro Bloom,Budswel,carbo load, silicate, L Karma, Molasses and sometimes sugar daddy. My temps are at about 75-80 all the time. IN the dark period it's around 70-75.
In half Light Warrior,1/2 Happy Frog.
I've been thinking of adding a few things to this SR format. But I think that long format is too sterile for me. Everytime I read those I end up skipping most of it. I like to read personal aoipinions about strains. not numbers from 1 -10, that doesn't really tell that much ,IMO. But I think I'll add some other thing to this format from that other one. So I can get a little more detailed.

I guess I didn't describe that SR71 pk VERY WELL THEN.
because it's pretty good. It got a low score because purple strains rarely get me as high as I want to be.
Thats why I gave it a score compared to other purples and a score for the rest of the cannabis on earth. I'll look oiver that PK report and see if I need to add anything. What else is it that you think they is missing guys?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Lougrew I was pretty bummed about the Banana.
Because it does have a cool Banana taste and smell that would be cool for breeding. Sounds like your Banana strain would be alot better though.

Hey SaronBlue... I grew Purple cream before this is way better, IMO.
It's even less fruity then the purple cream and m,ore skunky.
The only reason I compared it to GDP is because thats the closest thing I could compare it to.
It really isn't much like it at all.
It's much better.It's more rank skunkl then GDP or the cream and the purple taste is more lavender like then urkle GDP or the cream.
They may be related. BUt the sr 71 is better then GDP or P cream, IMO. The taste is way better and the highs are about the same.

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Can you guys tell me what strains I forgot to report on?
Or what strains you really want to here about.
Thanks
I"m gonna wait to do the SFV OG report till after I grow it again.
The last SFV plant had some ugly yellow pic's.

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
how about that fake chemdog D...the '91 chemdog...orange kush...A+ reports JDOG..I personally can't wait for that CheMist report, ya know!!

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Right on JDog!

Right on JDog!

Thanks fer sharing,I always like learning about new and diffrent strains.Take care...BC

JDOG6000

Veteran
I forgot about the Orange Kush, thats a good one to do.
I'll do that one next. I never grew that Fake chem D but I smoked it and it seemed like an S1 of Chemdawg to me. Maybe a hybrid, but I didn't taste any Mass super skunk. Seemed like an S1 of the D to me. I havn't grown the D yet though. So thats a total guess.
Please don't start a big debate about this here guys. I just want to stick to my smokem reports.
Alright Orange Kush is next.