What's new

Small Waterfarm Grow

G

damn stretch that has to suck bigtime. Those nugs looked killer!!. hope your are able to make something out of those budzzz..

PEace BlowD !

Sleepy

Veteran
awww man... :badday: :badday:

sorry to hear, stretch...

water cure, iso, BHO...hmmm

oh well. what's next for the waterfarm??

S

stretchpuppy

Thanks for the positive guys... Hempy, maybe one day. :]

Looks like bubble bags are in my near future, and in the meanwhile this is all getting frozen.

Sleepy- My evil mind is plotting a 4th waterfarm, controller, 600w digital light, and one of those new fancy grow tents. :)

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya stretchpuppy :wave: . Sorry to hear about the mold, but damn that sure is a lot of bud (congrats man!) you should be able to get good bubble out of it! I can see it now, stretchpuppy's cannajelly, betcha can't toke just one :yummy:

stonerpanda

Hey guys, hope you don't mind if I bother you all for a minute...

I'm about to order two waterfarm kits and was going to put them in 3 gallon buckets with net pots (I've got a terrible budget) for use under my 150W. My main question is how big is the dripper ring? Would I be able to detach one end of the ring, cut it short, and re-attach it to make a smaller loop if necessary? The biggest net pots I can find are 6in and I'm sure the drippers are bigger than that.

Also, how often do you run the drippers?

S

stretchpuppy

I'm using a Can 9000. It's pretty big, laying across the entire top of the cabinet just about.

S

stretchpuppy

stonerpanda said:
Hey guys, hope you don't mind if I bother you all for a minute...

I'm about to order two waterfarm kits and was going to put them in 3 gallon buckets with net pots (I've got a terrible budget) for use under my 150W. My main question is how big is the dripper ring? Would I be able to detach one end of the ring, cut it short, and re-attach it to make a smaller loop if necessary? The biggest net pots I can find are 6in and I'm sure the drippers are bigger than that.

Also, how often do you run the drippers?

The dripper ring is 7 inches across. You can make it shorter. Run the drippers while the lights are on.

G

welcome to the wonderful world of waterfarms

i love the little buggers. they allow me to grow veggies outdoor without much hassle (i suck at soil/soilless but have the knack for hydro) and overwinter chile peppers in the basement.

thats a bummer about the mold. post-harvest processing is an art unto itself.

S

stretchpuppy

Thanks for checking it out guys. I am sold on the waterfarms, forever. Check out HappyHempHogs waterfarm thread if you haven't. Top notch. I'm using a lot of his ideas and tricks for my next waterfarm setup.

HL: You're so right about the post-harvest. Luckily I learned a lot, where my error with the mold was (letting plant matter sit on the dirt and get moldy... duh), and I was even able to salvage a nice chunk of honey oil that I'm still smoking right now. Literally go cross-eyed on a big hit. Wow.

[edit: with that many typos you know it's good oil!!]

Last edited:
G

streatch sorry to hear that as well......

Just curious, you were drying in the cab correct? If so did you have the ventilation going? They may have molded up when drying in the cab, if you didnt see mold when trimming....then it molded afterwards. When you say the house RH was 20 to 30, was that the cab or the house? RH can drastically increase/decrease given space constraints without proper ventilation.

Anyways chin up, there are plenty more grows to come. Good luck with the tent, and don't ditch the cab yet! That can be a mother/pregrow area....nothing better than a perpetual harvest =)

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
stretch beautiful grow.... cant wait to get something similar what light did you use ?? I got one waterfarm and a 400w hps dual spec.! and 2 females...
Peace!

Delta9-THC

Veteran
Hemp hog...WOW amazing setup..... lol
Stretch looking good...
Heres my waterfamer's! Although Im shit with a camera

PEACE!

S

stretchpuppy

Too Triv: sup man! I dried in a seperate room and in a closet with a fan at the bottom. No clue what RH is there but it was low. The rot/whatever started on the soil bagseed I had going along the farms. I was taking bits of dead leaf or stem or whatever fell in the C13 from the hydro girls and whatnot, and throwing them on top of the soil the bagseed was in. LOL... Very stupid newbie mistake and I know better... but shit happens. I smoke a lot. :)

Two weeks later when I looked down I saw the whole top of the soil covered in white fuzz... so I was done. It had probably spread but I never looked back then, I didn't think to, and that's what I account for happening to my harvest.

Thanks for the compliment and pic spam Delta9-THC. :)

I use a 400w super sun. It's wicked.

Delta9-THC

Veteran
by the way I need a reply .... HOW MANY PLANTS (if need be) CAN YOU FIT INTO ONE WATERFARM?
thanks
Peace & Cheese

stretchpup

I stuck 3-4 in for sexing but usually removed it to 2.

I think you can be fine with 2, depending on genetics, but wouldn't do more. Waterfarms grow BUSHES!!

Latest posts

Latest posts