What's new

Small Waterfarm Grow

S

stretchpuppy

Coming to a close here.... going to be a stoned new year!

Here she is at 45 days. I plan on feeding until 50, and flushing to about 60.

Last edited:
S

stretchpuppy

My First Harvest!

My First Harvest!

First Top 44 girl harvested at 61 days flower.

After a good waterfarm bucket and tubing scrub, I flushed 5 days with spring water and 3 final days with GH FloraKleen. With the first (and only) full fill of spring water I added a 100% dose of cannazyme.

Here are a couple shots with only a 2/3 day hang dry:

The sampler I left to dry was a nice smoke. Hit the chest hard and had a very energetic high. So now I have a lot more room and light coverage with only 1 Top 44 girl left in the cabinet, and the soil bagseed I threw in for fun when switching to flowering.

Here is the slow Top 44 girl at 64 days flower.

This soil bagseed turned out nice. It has a rotten fuel smell to it like nothing I've smelled before. (even the bud it came from?) I've been feeding it the same as my hydro girls with a slight dilution of spring water. About 75% strength. I might try a re-veg!

Day 38:

Day 64:

:joint:

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
wowsers!! :yoinks:

keep up the good work with the waterfarms!!

great yield, too!

what was your maximum PPMs during the flower cycle?

enjoy!

S

stretchpuppy

TY MrGreenJeans! Yeild isn't too bad considering that's only 1/2 the cabinet and I'm a newbie!! :chin: :yummy:

Sleepy lol thanks! Man I tell ya, I really slammed her hard with the nutes. Esp. that plant I harvested because I knew she was the quicker finisher out of the girls. It shows on some of the pics in the leaf tips. I ran modified lucas around 0-6-15/gal with floralicious bloom and cannazyme additives. My typical res mix was about 900-1000 PPM/1.8-2.0 EC for the 2 gal res mix. However I would then mix 1 gallon topper jugs and use the standard mix above, but with liquid koolbloom added. It came out HOT, 1400-1600 PPMs. I would add this to top the buckets.. which will take a gallon in 2 or 3 days easy.

What I never did though was take a measurement inside the bucket after topping off. I just eyed the plants and they weren't burning too bad.

HappyHemphog

WaterFarmers represent!

And to think some people scoff at us WaterFarmers. :nanana:

I'm glad to see your getting great results bro. Can't wait to see all the rest finished and trimmed up nicely. :lurk:

Cheers!
Hempy

G

:wave: I just sold my aquafarm, it took too much space out my grower.
Not a bad system tho, after u get the PH to settle.

Good show there stretchy p. :yummy:

S

stretchpuppy

Heya guys! :wave:

This wraps up my first grow and we are stoked in this household for 2006!

Took the girl and I about 4 hours of stickyness to trim and hang the plant last night. Good stuff.

This is the 2nd female Top44 plant I had. The buds couldn't hold themselves up. This plant went 20 days longer than her sister, but the yeild was a lot more and the buds are much fatter. The smell is entirely different. It's a sweet skunk smell and bazooka joe buble gum, :yoinks:

Last edited:

HappyHemphog

Party at Stretchy's house!!!!

Very nice work there buddy. Goes to show you that if you know what your doing, the WaterFarm can provide great buds.

Cheers!
Hempy

somoz

Veteran
congrats on ur first grow stechP, it looks like you took the time to study ur grow technique and ur results show!! keep it up bro and enjoy the smoke.

somoz

traysure

Way to go strechpuppy.....They look beautiful.

Isn't it a great feeling :)

I got my waterfarm set up and running right now with BOG SourBubble BX3.

This is my first run in the waterfarm and also my first time with the Bog Gob :)

I will keep you posted......

I did take your's and HappyHempHog's advice and did a little Mod to the waterfarm and seems to be working great.

And just like HappyHempHog said...Party at Stretchy's house!!!! :)

Take care all
traysure
=============

Sleepy

Veteran
dook dook indeed!!

dook dook indeed!!

wow, you cranked out the buds with this one, stretch!

really nice looking buds.

enjoy! :woohoo:

Amd

Billbob, do you mean how often the water is driping with the timer? usually they should be on all the time...

exellent first grow, very impressed..

S

stretchpuppy

Heya Sleepy, glad ya stopped in! :wave:

Billybob- I ran the drippers 24/7 in early veg (no roots etsblished). I switched to 12on while the lights were on and a 15 minute drip 6 hours in the the dark cycle for early flowering. Last 3 weeks or so of flowering I ran them only 15 minutes every hour, off at night with a 10 minute drop in the middle of the dark cycle. I did this because I grow in a cab and I need to keep RH down. Plus when you get a huge rootball, it's simply a DWC bucket with a dripper.

AMD, Wow, thanks man..

Last edited:
S

stretchpuppy

Well guys, thought I would post a follow up and let you know how it turned out.

I screwed up and this last batch of bud is covered in mold... or some type of rot. I picked about an oz of popcorn buds from lower sites that were unaffected but my main crop is ruined. I have more than half of a 5gal bucket sitting in my kitchen, filled with huge nugs, that I can't do anything with! ARRRGH?

I think I know when it happened. While the soil bagseed was in the cabinet with the hydro buckets a few days before I pulled her. I noticed a few bits of leaf/stem material were laying on the dirt and I noticed they were getting fuzzy and picked them off. I never inspected the entire cab or my other girls... RH never went over 40% in flower. Maybe I let the plant go to long too?

SO now looking through the dried buds (we inspected when we trimmed, didn't see any of this mold) I see little grey and white.. and sometimes darker brown/black fuzzy spots in the thick ass main colas I pulled off this 2nd Top44 plant. Spots are tiny but I do see fuzz here and there, and even imbedded deep in sometimes.

Needless to say, we're bummed man. Been looking up threads on this... possibly bubblebags but at this point I feel so negative about it I just want to burn the shit out back in the woods. I don't even want to touch/handle it.

:confused:

Last edited:
S

stretchpuppy

Trash, you can't see the mold but it's there.

Last edited:
S

stretchpuppy

BTW - I went through the normal motions of a 6-7 day hang dry (only 20-30% RH in the house) and then into wide mouth mason jars, which were opened every day for more than 10 minutes.

Since I notice it on all the bud I'm lead to believe it formed in the cab like I posted above, and not from curing in the jars. Although once it's on the bud and in the jars it's all over.

HappyHemphog

Oh dude! That totally blows.

The good news is your right about being able to recover something. From the photos it dosen't look too bad.

Man.. wish I could send you some buds bro.

You will be smokin some killer hash soon ;)

Cheers!
Hempy

Latest posts

Latest posts