What's new

Ski and Snowboard season 2011/2012

Your flying V should be pretty damn good in the powder. I personally don't like the reverse camber shape used on the Machete, it's flat in between the feet and begins to rocker up underneath the bindings. This makes it so you don't really have a solid tail or nose to land on, and for me this translates to washing out easier.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
Pikes peak might get 8 inches tonight. Good news on the horizon! Anyone seen the snowfall map from last night in the PNW? I'm sure just high elevations, but still...........its coming!

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a machete, and I liked it a lot, but I am a shitty snowboarder. My friend that is good liked it a lot.

Also that is awesome about pikes peak. if I lived down there and pikes got a good cover over the course of the week i would try to go finds a spot to lay some tracks.

FirstTracks

natural medicator
Veteran
haha. i doubt 8 inches will cover a thing. might put some nice ice cream cone tops on some boulders. work on those hop turns?

rock_skis.jpg

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
could donate them to a college ski team or ski swap or something. I bet those were brand new too and they just wasted them for the shot.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ya dude i bought that movie. well worth it. Also got Sherpa Cinema's All I can. amazing camera work in that one too

castout

Veteran
Alta doesn't allow snowboards, which is shitty, so I won't go, even though I ski. Anyplace that won't allow powder lovers, because they choose a board over skis, is not a place for me. Has anyone ever heard of a snowboard company named Isis? I only ask, cause that is a pretty good strain of weed, and I once had a great dog, named Isis.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Can't wait. After getting hit with medical bills, and unanticipated extra insurance costs who wants to buy this years pass for me?

L

LouDog420

I still need my boots! Ha, plotting my trips still... This winter is looking to be epic for my nomad ass ;)