What's new

Sittin in my shed....

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
This threads is killin me. I still can't believe your English. I totally imagined you as some reddog living in Alabama just trying to get some peace while smoking a joint

mr.brunch

Veteran
:) yea mate I'm about as English as you can get.... Don't drink tea , warm beer n eat cucumber sandwiches tho.... I prefer coffee ,steak and good bud !
Still like a bit of peace while smokin a joint though, I mean, who doesn't?
Sheds r us

N

noyd666

watched a show last night peeps building a shack onto a old excavater bottom, the whole shack turns around yahoo, crank handle inside turns the gears. bit bigger than a shed but sweet.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I'm in Florida wishing I was in my shack back in KY. We gots tons of shacks there.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sheds, shacks, outhouses,garages.... They are all important.
In the past, a mans home was his castle. However, times have changed. These days you put your family ahead of your own needs- and being aware of smoking dangers near kids means I won't smoke anywhere near them. So the shed becomes an important place for some peace n weed, tools n garden shite.
And it's mine :)

Thinking about it, times really have changed... When I were young, I remember sitting in relatives houses and cars and you could barely see from the cigarette smoke hanging in the air

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
need a small woodburner in your shed...them all in one barrel ones are sweet..portable military type wood stoves about 80 bucks online...

mr.brunch

Veteran
Would a wood burner smoke me out a bit? Sorry if that is a stupid question, but I ain't used one before. It could definitely use some heat in here, cold as a polar Bears nuts

justpassnthru

Veteran
Would a wood burner smoke me out a bit? Sorry if that is a stupid question, but I ain't used one before. It could definitely use some heat in here, cold as a polar Bears nuts

You'll probably want to vent the smoke outside, since you obviously don't have a death wish: link and part of the message..

http://www.lung.org/healthy-air/home/resources/carbon-monoxide-indoors.html
Carbon Monoxide Indoors

What is carbon monoxide?
Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, colorless, but dangerous gas. It is produced when a fuel such as natural gas, oil, kerosene, wood or charcoal is burned. Exposure to CO reduces the blood's ability to carry oxygen. Fuel-burning appliances used indoors must be maintained, used properly and fully vented to the outdoors to prevent dangerous levels of CO. Hundreds of people die accidentally every year from CO poisoning caused by malfunctioning or improperly used fuel-burning appliances.
What are the health effects of carbon monoxide?
Once inhaled, CO attaches to the hemoglobin in the red blood cells. Hemoglobin normally carries oxygen throughout the body. When CO attaches, it blocks the oxygen the body must have, creating a wide range of health problems.
Breathing low levels of CO can cause:

• Headache
  • Nausea
  • Dizziness
  • Weakness
  • Confusion
  • Disorientation1

mr.brunch

Veteran
I am such a stoner sometimes ... Didn't even think about carbon monoxide...... A vent would definitely be in order

mr.brunch

Veteran
Lovely clear winter Sky tonight, stars are bright ... Perfect for setting off deep thoughts about our place in that sky... Still boggles my mind. All looks so peaceful and calm, yet we are basically clinging to a lump of Rock hurtling around the sun and through space at huge speed... Mad.
Always loved the look on my young relatives faces when I say " see that star? That's how it looked about 50 years ago.... It might not even exist anymore "
Brain-twisting.
You can almost see the neural pathways forming to deal with the information
Being stoned is great

2 Legal Co

Veteran
Do a search on youtube.com for Rocket Stove.... If it works for your situation it could allow you to have plants in the shed for a much lower 'cost of operation'.

Built properly it'd give you heat for a good while, and it burns small wood, kindling, branches, cut offs from construction trash, etc. ....

Also, it uses very low 'exiting' flue temperatures, so you don't need the ultra expensive double/triple wall flue pipe.

Just a thought.

mr.brunch

Veteran
New year fast approaching here, 4 hours of 2014 left. Been a pretty good year for me, although the years seem to speed up more the older I get ... Got to grab hold of this year tight and squeeze as much out of it as I can.
Got to hit the outdoor season hard, and end 2015 with buckets of outside grown weed....

Have a good night people, and a very prosperous new year.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Windy .... Haven't sorted this window properly yet hope it don't pop out as it may harsh this buzz. Nice bit of super lemon tonight rather tasty
Saw some mates earlier and they looked real hung over, I am so glad i chose the weed over beer.... My bud has never treated me like that :)

HatchBrew

Veteran
What what!! Cleaned and organized the shed today. Cleaned off the patio. Plus moved batch of compost into a raised bed and started two more compost bins. Yay sunny day and not being hung over...might of been in bed by 1030 last night...

mr.brunch

Veteran
Nice! Get them green fingers working.... Mine are itching to go but the ground will be too shitty to work with for a bit here. Roll on springtime I say.... Got my runner bean and pea seeds saved from last years crop, won't be long till I can get some more seeds and potatoes n start planting... After a fair bit of digging of course:/
Then it's just my lil guerilla patches I got to sort.....
Happy gardenin :)

mr.brunch

Veteran
Sittin here looking over some strains for the great outdoors (at this latitude the pack is severely thinned out I can tell you) hybrids from hell seem to have some interesting things .... Could be the way forward I think. Need a nice early finisher that ain't an auto so I can clone away:)
Still on the super lemon buzz atm, just over 7 weeks till freebies

N

noyd666

28c in my sheds , fuk'n hot got work to do though so keep grinding away.beer fridge turned off, full of grow gear.

mr.brunch

Veteran
-1 in mine tonight! Little warmer in the day but not a lot... We seem to be having one day rain, then one of frost... Have to say I prefer the frost tho, saves the bottom of the garden getting like a mud bath. Been trying to fix a relatives back door lock today not much luck yet... Was advised to snap the barrel so did that but it still won't open.
Mind you, it's been locked for 18 years so that may explain it. Can't get the fucker open

Crystally clear skies, love it.

Latest posts

Latest posts