What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sittin in my shed....

mr.brunch

Veteran
My lungs are pretty well used up from tobacco so I much prefer edibles.

I am expecting this to happen to me at some stage... That or vaporiser which I have always resisted as I love my joints.
Had a cake about 30 min ago, starting to work

mr.brunch

Veteran
Cheers, man. They are very nice n mellow, happy-red eye type high- little wobbly too!
Nice, as the last ones I made were intended to be stronger and were that. I had put .3g of decarbed bubble hash per cake n had 3.... Was trippy.
These only had .2 of black hash, but still enjoyable. Going to give 2 each away to 2 friends tomorrow hope they like em

mr.brunch

Veteran
So was mine, stoned trout but I found that most of the stuff was crap that I was keeping for some reason!
Garden looks much better after the bonfire lots of lovely wood ash for the soil, and the chickens dust bathe in it too- keeps mites away.

Got my lovely sister visiting today, my baby girl is her only niece so I think she will take over with playing n feedin, gives me a break!

S

SPG.

Sittin in my Shed... :D ..Bet that Shed gets REALLLL Smokey!!!! lol

^ just sayin'..!! :laughing :

Last edited:

2 Legal Co

Veteran
One of the pitalls of having sheds, is that you do tend to keep too much 'stuff'.

i'm up to 4 sheds plus my doghouse,,,, (travel trailer)

lol The kid will hate me when I'm gone.

N

noyd666

BIG THING IN OZ IS THE MAN'S SHED, ONE WITH THE LOT IS THE BEST, but fridge and chair is just cool. had an old big armchair with roller skate wheels on bottom lol sure used to scoot down hill.

Latest posts

Latest posts