What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sittin in my shed....

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I'll tell ya what - I have a 20 year old copy of the charter edition of ICMAG and the DVD here - I can sign it and send it to you - if you like 👍 - just give us an addy - and I'll pop it in the post for ya -
2024-03-2107.55.434641340465137666894.jpg

mr.brunch

Veteran
I have seen the consultant at the hospital now, and they have ordered a new scan- last one was 9 years ago apparently (!) So they need to see what is going on.
They seemed quite pleased that I am keeping up with walking and moving around… I just wish it didn’t hurt so much to do it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
I have seen the consultant at the hospital now, and they have ordered a new scan- last one was 9 years ago apparently (!) So they need to see what is going on.
They seemed quite pleased that I am keeping up with walking and moving around… I just wish it didn’t hurt so much to do it 🤷🏻‍♂️
Keep stretching mate - try and find a bar that you can hang from by your hands ✋️ - belive you me - it works - and I'm the living proof of it -

mr.brunch

Veteran
Got to buy some weed tomorrow 🫣😱
Got to be done , still got about 3/4 weeks until anything can be chopped.
Won’t be a popular decision with mrs b but I keep us going most of the year with smoke/medicine.

I’m aiming to improve my efficiency with the grows this year, which is harder without a dedicated veg space- meaning I’m not vegging until the last crop is gone. I’ve helped it along this grow by pre-vegging them in the tent all night then in the window all day and this seems to have shaved considerable time off already… this round only needed 2.5 weeks on veg before flip 👍
My next seedlings 🌱 are already a week old so with the increasing sun through the window that should continue.

The crop after next I’m intending to get extra buckets and totally veg outside (as it will be late may by then) so saving all veg time.
Fingers crossed 🤞

Cuddles

Got to buy some weed tomorrow 🫣😱
Got to be done , still got about 3/4 weeks until anything can be chopped.
Won’t be a popular decision with mrs b but I keep us going most of the year with smoke/medicine.

I’m aiming to improve my efficiency with the grows this year, which is harder without a dedicated veg space- meaning I’m not vegging until the last crop is gone. I’ve helped it along this grow by pre-vegging them in the tent all night then in the window all day and this seems to have shaved considerable time off already… this round only needed 2.5 weeks on veg before flip 👍
My next seedlings 🌱 are already a week old so with the increasing sun through the window that should continue.

The crop after next I’m intending to get extra buckets and totally veg outside (as it will be late may by then) so saving all veg time.
Fingers crossed 🤞
I´m not sure if this is an option for your space and personal weed needs but perhaps you can get in some ´fast´ autos in addition to regular ones. Some of them grow kinda big. Once they´re done you can put in another auto or two . This way you can also try out some new strains?
This may be too soon as summer is coming up but maybe it´s possible during the cold months when you can´t veg outdoors.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I´m not sure if this is an option for your space and personal weed needs but perhaps you can get in some ´fast´ autos in addition to regular ones. Some of them grow kinda big. Once they´re done you can put in another auto or two . This way you can also try out some new strains?
This may be too soon as summer is coming up but maybe it´s possible during the cold months when you can´t veg outdoors.
I have some auto amnesia in the fridge that I won earlier in the year… always been a little dubious about autos because I had some “bud on a stick” episodes with them years back- but I did some rgs auto amnesia outdoors last year and they got as big as me which was a surprise with only 6/7 hours of direct sun and a bad summer .. I was more relaxed about them because they were only outdoor extras but they performed well.

Still nervous about using them indoors though 🤣

mr.brunch

Veteran
More rain ☔️ today, not that we need any more at the moment… we seem to be getting the April showers in march, so hopefully April will bring something drier.
Going to repot my new gorilla haze seedlings today- they’re in tiny pots and looking well for only 10 days old, so they’ll go in small pots for another 10 days then into 3L for a couple of weeks.
After that it’ll be 20L pots of compost with peat in 🤩🥳 as an outlet has been located.

My critical jack (3) and gorilla cake (1) are doing well and into the 5th week of flower, they seem to build the flowers fast which is great for me 👍

Cuddles

Autos are better inside than out because you don't have to follow the day cycle. I have run autos inside with a 20/4 sched for their entire life - so you can really maximize the light potential.

And here is snow gnome this morning . . .

View attachment 18977590
that´s a lot of snow considering it´s easter next weekend, wow.
what are those things poking out of the snow?
nice fenc btw :)

Last edited:

tobedetermined

Premium user
ICMag Donor
that´s a lot of snow considering it´s easter next weekend, wow.
what are those things poking out of the snow?
nice fenc btw :)

We had 7" of snow yesterday but it will be gone by the middle of the week. And those are tulips. :oops:

And that fence is my wife's attempt to keep the dog out of that flower garden. He wanders into the periwinkle under that big spruce on occasion and forgets himself.

mr.brunch

Veteran
Colder tonight- nice clear skies though which is refreshing, trying to make the most of it by sitting outside… won’t be long before the summer humidity is back I guess.
Little lady finishes school for the Easter break this week, looking forward to having her home all day.

She doesn’t like school too much (more the amount of people and their surrounding drama/ arguments she can’t handle) and I hated school so it’s hard for me to disagree….. she’s a good girl though and doesn’t fake illness, and she knows I can see if it’s all getting too much I’ll keep her home for a day- like a circuit breaker- and I’ll tell the school exactly what I’m doing.

mr.brunch

Veteran
I told you that the snow would be melted . . .

View attachment 18978763

And just for interest sake, this is the #2 best place to grow in our yard. However, this space is also the most visible from inside the house so it is reserved for flowers. Bummer.

I think the frost has tilted the gargoyle again . . .
Beautiful dog- rough collie ? My nan had these when I was growing up- two tricolour (boy and girl) and a sable and white. The girls were the easiest to deal with.
Always wanted to get one myself, but when my wife saw the tiny rescue jack Russell and he got in her pocket she was sold.

First peas planted out today, started them off in half toilet roll tubes of compost on the windowsill- then plant the whole thing in the ground.
Huge roots on them already and it’s pretty much mild weather forecast for now.
IMG_3525.jpeg

IMG_3526.jpeg