What's new

SIRSMOKALOT's Casa del Mota!

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heya Sir

all is looking good overthere...!
and very lush looking.....say could you take some pics of the difformed leaves....i'm reaky intrested in that...imho it could be you gotte ditch that girl !

hazy

Veteran
Sir your moms and veg are looking awesome. I've just gone through some major veg troubles and it's good to see nice healthy plants growing.

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Core- sorry bro already plucked em and gone- no worries shes budding fine, but i didnt clone her only the perfect one ;) i will watch her closely though. it is just a deformity from birth, i had a Kaui kush do something similar to me last run, but way worse. should have been discarded early on but ehh let em grow i felt i guess:joint:

Old Soul- thanks here is the real pics

Hazy- glad to help lift your spirits :abduct: they need more light that is for sure. i need to do some work round here myself:1help: gotta get a few bucks and get loose ends covered but thats tough ATM. a few mo cfls wouldnt hurt

alright guys here are the lights off pics from day or 2 ago, boy have they fattened a bit since these were snapped. but here they are finally

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

kaui kush
picture.php

pollen chuck(original)
picture.php

Route66
picture.php

straw dzl MemoryLoss
picture.php

GDP
picture.php

strwdzl 5gal bucket
picture.php

gdp 5gal bucket
picture.php

other gdp bucket
picture.php

i think thats it
yup.
i need to take some new ones but i will wait til next feeding. a day or 2 wont hurt and they have changed. mucho chrystals. i have been giving straight water for 3 waters now so the lock out has been beaten this time so far. i noticed symptoms really early this time and didnt waste a min flushing. whew
the route 66 got it the worst and it was only like 2 fans and a few lil ones the got ugly. oh well. til next time see yall in your spots.........

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fillin up nice sir ,lookin great
ur straw dzl is rockin , shes 1 of many on my to get list

very nice
:respect:

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Looking good SIR, the buds are really stacking up great on that GDP in the 5 gal.. It's crazy how many more peeps there are on IC now then there were over the past few years, feels like this place has def blown up in the past 9-12 months.. Anyway Everything is lookin ill son, keep it up!

-N.Kron:rasta:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Sir :wave:
Holy cowabunga! New spacious digs, you must be tight with The Green Man - your plants look super healthy and happy - nice buddage - and so much of it :yes: Strong work buddy!

Be safe be happy -MGJ

D Rock

HERBAL RELEAF PLANT A SEED START A WE
Veteran
Just stoping in to see what you have going on sir. Looks great as always.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
M@rg- thanks mate!

theMagnif- thank you

Nk- yes many heads here now- but its cool. i am disappointed with the buckets yeild for sure. to much Ph variation without a control res. swings are crazy. i would have been better off transing them into 2 or 2 gal bags. def be fatter and healthier

BR- thank you brotha me too... here are some better ones

MGJ- thanks big brotha, i wish the room was better and temps lower but i am doin the damn thang newayz. not bad for 1 light though. gonna get a good pull, but should be bout 30-50 percent higher yeild if conditions were ideal to my tastes. but plants are happy enough for now!

Drock- you know i try to keep it green buddy- thanks again

here are some pics i took tonight- day 19 or 20 of flower, not to sure lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GDP's
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

StrawDzl
picture.php

route66
picture.php

Mutant pollen chuck top( see the last lobsterclaw leaf) here ya r core its all i got. i plucked all the others off when i updated last time
picture.php

Pollenchuck
picture.php

picture.php

kaui kush
picture.php

moms clones and veg- disregard any names on containers- old containers and are not labeled properly yet. i just remember what is what lol very distinct strains. my moms are StrwDzl ML, Decap, Sugarshack, Kaui Kush, norcalgoo x DC(just planted), pollen chuck( if makes it, has few roots, just planted) will be running out the remaining route66 top, & GDP mom. i traded the GDP for the KK as a keeper and added the NORCALgoo x DC to the stable after seeing and smelling maj's flowering NCG x DC, where my cut is from. try her a few times. pop some more beans maybe but which ones.... maybe another run at Cores AH's, the 1st time my flouro fell on the whole row of 5 and i was pissed cause they stank bad as seedlings, i can only imagine. and maybe my remaining route66's. i like the cross parents, just had bad m2f ratio and the 1 fem i got was tall and sensitive, so try her again.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

norcal goo x deep chunk cut finally taking off
picture.php

veg and we have top row- L 2 R- 3 sugarshacks, 1 gdp
bottom row- L 2 R- 1 sugarshack, 3 decapitation
picture.php

lower BS has been removed
picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
helluva update bro,19-20 days and already impressive.
the little ones look real clean all trimmed up.
keep on kickin ace yo.peace-T-

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
shucks brotha them be lookn mighty fine ya gonna need the snow board just before harvest to slice them peaks lol. glad everythings running nice now guess i'm not ment to run the strawberry desiel pheno right now lost the cuts again all died, just them nothing else. been usen powdered shultz cloneing but i need some clonex gel again that chit rocks if ya want some more Route66 i can throw some your way just ask when ya come by :).

but pls remember when growing any of my Decapation pre98 bubba pheno or the memoryloss straw dezz pheno crosses keep an eye for the males i'm lookn for brotha :). coffee bubba male from the decap crosses and strawberry male from that cross so i can back cross into original females. from what i was told by brotha Jaws if i find them males i'll produce prodigy that'll be like mom used. coffee male crossed back into the decap cut we run should produce all seed that'll be like we currently grow now same same for the straw dezz pheno :). it'll help to create 2 truely amazing strains to share as gifts with the rest of the world in seed form

hazy

Veteran
Hey Sir, I've been lurking all over icmag, and have thought about posting here and there, but seeing all you got going on under that 1 light, made go ahead and log in. Is that vertical screen/trellis helping that plant on the side? Your stuff all looks great, and those girls are starting to fill in the gaps, you're going to have foot long colas everywhere.
Good couple of updates friend, keep it green.

SirSmokalot

Veteran
Tona- hey brotha thanks! yes i like the lil ones cleaned up also lol

OS- thanks you for compliment bro

Maj- no problem, last time i just culled the 4 males i got, but none of them had "the smells" or i didnt let them live long enough to sniff out. but if i get some more seed i would def hunt for you you know that. just with limited space and promises to the old lady bout plant numbers ya know i have to ditch some when i can lol. well it is settled i am not moving so i am gonna get my breaker box hooked in so i can run both lights and ac sometime. tired of half assing cause i am just gonna move, but we stayin..... wish i would have known this bout 2 months ago. could be dialed this run. sorry a lil venting lol

Hazy- glad i could motivate you lol- yeah that trellis netting is just hangin from a hook and gdp that fell over is just laying in the net all fucked up. i just dont care about them i guess. no special care barely any love just want to chop them asap and smoke them up. i decided i wont do bucket again unless i buy a chiller. i just dont have 500 dollars, so a flood tray is way cheaper and D2W coco is so easy to set up i have to stick with it. i just want to pick up some H&G nutes. i have never used coco specific nutes b4 and i want to see whats up with all that. thanks for stoppin in

NorthernKronic

Grower of fine herbs...
Veteran
Super nice update my friend.... Just to let you know.. the AH cross of Cores was by far my favorite of all the strains that he made... Flavor/Stink/High were all the best.. I am still kicking myself in the ass for losing that clone... I still have 8 more AH crosses that I plan on popping in the next year.. Maybe I will put four in water somtime in the next week or two.. But anyway keep up the hard work... Everything is looking tip top!

-N.Kron:rasta:

SirSmokalot

Veteran
NK yes i cantwait to run it again.

check out the pollen chuck in week four. i snapped off a few for core guys . all PC pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

what ya think for week 4

Old Soul

Veteran
Killin it bro! Those PC's are super frosty, Core did a great job with those. Keep it green bro.
peace