What's new

Silverback is Dead

I will miss SB. I know he loved Sensi Star & MLI. I too love Sensi Star we compared notes on many occasions good bye old friend this Star is for You!

Attachments

• The Girls 09 121.jpg
    The Girls 09 121.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

VirginHarvester

Veteran
Like many others that knew SB through the forums I am stunned and hurt by this bad news. SB was a person that took me under his wing and shared a lot of knowledge and inspiration. He was truly a caring guy and it came across in the way he posted and took time for people. Another thing that always impressed me about SB was his intelligence, the man was just gifted.

He canceled his account on July 17th and said he would be back as soon as he could and I have been hoping a pm at least saying he is safe and well. :(

SB must have been such a cool dude in real life and I know he loved the drama of growing outdoor, harvesting and sharing with friends. I had no idea I was in touch with a legend but I'm not surprised, not surprised at all. I always wondered who this super person was sharing info and taking the time to explain things in detail to me and now I know.

RIP Silverback, we will miss you and I am proud to have had you as a friend and mentor.

I will miss SB. I know he loved Sensi Star & MLI. I too love Sensi Star we compared notes on many occasions good bye old friend this Star is for You!
No kidding, SB shared a lot of great info on these two strains.

FWIW, Silverback towards the end of his time on ICMag SB blown away by the Blueberry pheno of Joey Weed's Sugar Berry. He said it is the happiest weed he's smoked and his 'mom' is so good his MLI and Sensi Star moms were jealous, so get some of that in his memory if you want. It was def one of his favorites.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
not the news i expected to hear. we had our disagreements on nutrients but that's all in the past. i'll miss the arguments. r.i.p. silverback

bigbag

Veteran
R.I.P. Silverback
without question the bubblegum strain and yourself will have their place in history.respect

I only knew of silverback through his posts on this forum, I lurked for years before joining and the information he shared was priceless. Something tells me that he won't be doing much resting where ever he is.

G.I.P. (Grow in Peace) Silverback!

The memory of Silverback will live on...

Rest in Peace

Right on, almost exactly what I was gonna say. Its very evident in reading this thread that his spirit will live on in every person here that he has inspired and the plants they grow, which has gotta be anyone that ever read even one of his threads.

R.I.P.

D

dankitydank

that is very sad to here. im getting bubblegum next possible chance.
bubba kush in indica honor.
RIP.

zielonylasss

guerilla grower
Veteran
RIP Silverback!
Soooo sad...
Hope now you are in the place where growing loved marijuana is free of troubles...
Stay green!

H

Huey69

Wow. How horrible it is to hear this. SB helped me on many more then one occasion. His knowledge will be missed. :(

Latest posts

Latest posts