Silverback is Dead

steve green

What sad news...
R.I.P Silverback , Thanks for sharing so much... you will be missed
my condolences to friends and family.

L

LolaGal

Wow, I am so sad.

Can his widow be contacted and perhaps send some beans into the server fund? I know he would want his strains saved.

Silverback, buddy, one day we will meet, and I am sure there will be weed in heaven for us to take care of. It wouldn't be heaven without it.

This bowl is for you. RIP.

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Godspeed, Silverback.
You were an inspiration to many, and a wealth of knowledge.
You and I were much closer than you knew here on earth.
Our loss saddens my heart, but I am certain that you have now found your Nirvana.
May you bless the Hoosier soil that now holds you, Champion.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
May god rest his soul! And his knowledge is forever now...what he shared. As i reminber he liked Aurora indica a bit. Cool info on other lines and linage history. thx.

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
what a way to go...
thanks so much for all the info you've passed along

R.I.P

donny darko

Our heart is with him and his family. He will be missed as I and many more have enjoyed many of his treads and adventures with the plant we all love. It really makes you think about living life to the fullest and not letting anyone telling you what can make you happy.

This bowls for you:joint:
darko

B

Brad

Yes hamstring, it is the same grower. He was afraid to state on the mag that he had created the strains because they are so prevalent in this area, he thought that someone might tag his real identity. Over years, the police have busted quite a few growers and big grows in the area and many of the arrested growers told the police that the person known as sb was the source for seeds. The police wanted to get him because his strains yeild well and finish mid to late september,were potent and he spread them like Johnny Appleseed.

He told me that he had shared the seeds with a breeder/grower from Unleash da green as well as a couple of members here on the site but i dont believe he told them the name of the strains. Those growers that recieved unlabeled seeds from him have some real gems in their possession.

That would be me, he told me what i have, he also gave me other stuff......, and i considered him a trusted friend, and i sit here very sad to find this out, im at a loss for words...he was a very inspiratonal grower, and an honest down to earth human being, man this sux..R.I.P Silverback :( .... wow im sad

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
A number of people have spoken to his wife about seeds. She has said that in a few weeks after the pain has eased a bit, she will get the seeds out. She knows that he spread them everywhere he could and he would want them sent as far and wide as possible. She knows about IC mag because he was unfamilialr with computers and it was her that helped him become a member. As he gave me seeds for my grow, its my personal mission to get them to the mag.

According to her, he had several cans of seeds and had several seed plants in the field of " the shit that killed Micheal Jackson". My grandfather said she has a little problem in that know one, not even her, knew the exact location of his plants. She has general area knowledge, and the location of his death was in a very remote area, but he spread them out widely and according to the couple of guys she has hunting, its a treasure hunt.

B

Brad

he gave me bubblegum, and 2 diffrent genrations of killer new haven( one half of herijuana), and i will for sure be working these in his honor,im going to miss the great conversations we had :(

Latest posts

Latest posts