What's new

Silverback is Dead

bentom187

Veteran
RIP ,never thought there would be a day where there would be no posts from him,always had somthing knowlegable to say and pass on to us .

U

ureapwhatusow

Very Very Sad

Loved his contributions as an IC Member, had no clue he had contributed so much outside of IC

RIP _ Peace Love and Fond Memories to the ones you left behind

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Truly sad to hear this. I guess I was the last one to speak to him as Im the one he asked to close his account. RIP SB
Nam myoho renge kyo

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow, can't believe it. His green cure thread and many others were just phenomenal resources of information.

Hope, his family is doing well best wishes!

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
sad news. I will vape a nugget in his honor. he was a valuable member. I wondered why he disappeared. damn.

:ying:

N

North

I also as an older guerilla grower here, will miss his posts and PMs.
He helped me several times with info and was a GREAT resource to the community.

Peace to you Silverback.

I definitely learned a few things from Silverback, he was full of great outdoor knowledge. Sad to see him go but i'm glad he went doing something he loved and didn't end up in prison.
We'll miss ya, bro.

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
it is a sad day i remember silverback from back in the day on icmag
my condolences to you and yours and his family

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Sad news, Silverback will be sorely missed, he was a wealth of knowledge and his contributions and help here on ICMag won't be the same without him. Glad he went out doing what he loved, this :joint: is for you and you're family bro.
Peace.

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
From what i grew this tokes for you,,,,,R.I.P.silverback

Fly on Bro,,Fly on

A

arne564

RIP. You did a lot more then you probably think that you did with your posts. I never knew you personally but you were candy for researching/lurking. Thank you, man