What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

JustGrowing420

@Urban_Legends Gorilla Cookies auto harvest at 96 days
full

full

full

full

full

Zaaboot_1

@Zaaboot_1 , those are some awesome looking plants!

May I ask what your growing media and potsizes are?
hey thanks @Cvh - I use coco and clay pebbles at either a 70/30 or 30/70 depending on how I feel when I start the run, both run the same to be fair, but the 30/70 needs to be fed multiple times per day. 18 to 20ltr pots are what I always use - circa 5gallon

This is a Mazar Auto - it went nuts, took up the whoel tent herself - 11 weeks from seed to harvest
IMG_8820.jpeg
IMG_8823.jpeg
IMG_8824.jpeg
IMG_8819.jpeg

And here she is fully dried ready for jarring - coke can in there somewhere for scale (four jars already full as well)
IMG_8918.jpeg

Blues Cheese
IMG_0874.jpeg

Whats not to love with Auto's - after 20 years of Photo regs and fems - this is teh way forwards, in one 1m tent, I can run 4 crops per year (1 per quarter) each crop will have four different strains, quality it grand and nothing lacking - over 1 year my jars have 16 strains to choose from - autos for the win

Zaaboot_1

Very very nice @Zaaboot_1 !!

I run them perpetual 3 at a time so the 4th spot stays free for sprouting the next 3 when the old ones are mid-flowering, this gives me harvest every 1.5-2 months.

Any varieties in particular that stood out for you?
oh very nice - it is the only way, variety never wares thin

The Mango Smile from Meph was very pleasant indeed, the Afghan Dragon from SSSC was exceptional old school tastes and Trichomes and Cream was lovely also - my mate breeds them and has ben for a many years so outside of a coupe of Dutch Passion seeds I tend grow what he gives me - hence the things such as lecter and bronson etc...

Mephisto are good but pathetically priced, as are night owl, anything Dutch Passion tends to go well, and I am really liking the Super Sativa Seed Clubs work

How about you

JustGrowing420

oh very nice - it is the only way, variety never wares thin

The Mango Smile from Meph was very pleasant indeed, the Afghan Dragon from SSSC was exceptional old school tastes and Trichomes and Cream was lovely also - my mate breeds them and has ben for a many years so outside of a coupe of Dutch Passion seeds I tend grow what he gives me - hence the things such as lecter and bronson etc...

Mephisto are good but pathetically priced, as are night owl, anything Dutch Passion tends to go well, and I am really liking the Super Sativa Seed Clubs work

How about you
Same as you on my side, I have been growing mostly Urban Legends autos which I find consistently good, Acid Kush, Malawi Terror Beast and FIghting Gorillaz really stood out for me.

From Dutch Passion I had a Cinderella Jack auto earlier this season that was quite nice but nothing spectacular.

Barney's Runtz auto 2/2 until now one of the best in overall package for me, smell/taste/high/yield, I highly recommend.

Had also one bad experience with RQS Critical, very bland bad weed, the only bad auto I had till now actually.

paisajedehierba

Autoflowering Golden Tiger 80% (GT 80, F2), Thai dom. pheno, day 59 from seed. I guess she still has 30-40 days to go. It´s the first fully autoflowering individual of this line thriving outdoors. Height only 105cm/43,3 inches. She grew from seed indoors in a 1-liter pot between many F2 siblings until about day 30. As you would expect the vast majority turned out to be not fully automatic. The potential growth height is likely to be over 1.5m/60 inches when transplanted early into unlimited soil. GT 80 (F2) contains only ACE genetics ... Golden Tiger second version x (Auto Zamaldelica x Golden Tiger Third Version - F3 autoflowering).

Attachments

• autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (8).JPG
    autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (8).JPG
    8.8 MB · Views: 73
  • autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (7).JPG
    autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (7).JPG
    9.4 MB · Views: 78
  • autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (6).JPG
    autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (6).JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 70
  • autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (5).JPG
    autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (5).JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 67
  • autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (4).JPG
    autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (4).JPG
    4.1 MB · Views: 70
  • autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (3).JPG
    autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (3).JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 68
  • autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (2).JPG
    autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (2).JPG
    9 MB · Views: 77
  • autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (1).JPG
    autoflowering Golden Tiger 80%_day 58 form seed (1).JPG
    8.8 MB · Views: 65

Koondense

Veteran
It's funny because mostly these names have no relation to smells, well maybe sometimes but mostly not.
This plant smells a bit sour and fruity, I guess with lots of imagination one could say it's got some green banana smell right now.
This plant is one of 4 I popped for outdoors and this one was the least vigorous from the start and I kept her inside because I had room for one and needed a small harvest between my regular runs.
I saw pics of the other three and they are very different from my indoor sister. It was the right idea to keep her indoors :)

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Haha,
you know what's even funnier?
I chopped her today, put aside one small bud to dry a bit faster. Smelled it after two hours of drying...
Boom, pure sweet sour strawberry smell :)
I wonder how will it smell tomorrow...

Cheers

paisajedehierba

Haha,
you know what's even funnier?
I chopped her today, put aside one small bud to dry a bit faster. Smelled it after two hours of drying...
Boom, pure sweet sour strawberry smell :)
I wonder how will it smell tomorrow...

Cheers
Seemingly a masked bouquet. I read on seedfinder.eu that Fast buds rates Strawberry Banana at 27% THC. Does it hit you hard shortly after harvest?

Koondense

Veteran
I did not try her yet, still too moist.
The smell is more spicy now, will evolve within the drying process.
I'll report back after the first vaping.
Cheers