What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

Zaaboot_1

Afghan x Northern Lights x Auto
700B000E-1A58-4838-A9DA-75BEF23E18F7.jpeg
0BC35243-0DDF-498E-9A09-DCF346C0E9C3.jpeg
226D3F4A-3A03-4FC4-B160-78DB21D3218C_1_201_a.jpeg
4158003F-F331-416A-B5F1-494F85054C3E.jpeg
C24A8C6D-BD5B-41F3-8120-D34E23C596D8.jpeg

Really strong uplifting smoke, nice kush aroma with hash backdrop, in grove bags now until christmas

Three Berries

I looked at the girl today with the USB and it's mostly still clear with a few amber trics. Getting noticeably fatter though so I'll let it go another week. Still transpiring actively.

What use to be a really smelly citisy smell has now devolved to a slight foam carpet padding smell. Don't know it that's good or not......

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Bubba Kush auto. My second attempt. Grown in FF OF and used Miracle Grow nutes. Going to get some close ups of the buds tomorrow when I have time. But it's the end of the road and three days of darkness after lights out.

fetch

fetch
How do you like the Fox farm soil I've been debating on switching back to that soil.

Three Berries

How do you like the Fox farm soil I've been debating on switching back to that soil.
Quite a bit of difference between the Ocean Forrest and Happy Frog, OF being hotter. If you add some limestone I've found that gets negated. Worked good for this auto. Started needing nutes at about 6 weeks. I waited till 8 and it suffered. I have one more pot filled with it for the next auto and that will be all though.

I have half a bag of the Happy Frog for the autos after that. For my photos I'm using ProMix Bx.

Three Berries

So you prefer the happy frog for auto flowers?
Not really. It's good soil but one should stick with one kind I feel. The Pro Mix has hardly no nutes so you start with a feeding regime right off the bat. I'm using up the FF stuff with the autos as they are more demanding.. I always had pH issues with it at the end with photos but that is not the soils fault.

This time absolutely no pH issues. I added a cup of DS limestone to the 3 gallons. And watered with 50/50 well/rain so not much extra calcium was needed.

Chuckeye

How can I get a yield like? I already Use bright led lights and three gallon pots.
Genetics is a big part of it. My auto yields varied from six ounces (Gelato) to shy of a pound (Gorilla Glue).

I use ProMix HP in 3 gallon fabric bags, plant elevators in saucers.

Mega Crop one part for nutrients and I wait until the pot is almost dry/feels light before giving water/food again.

I feed with every watering.

To judge when to increase food I watch the bottom leaves, when they start to yellow I increase amounts by .5g/4L.

The last two weeks of flower I was 1g/4L over their recommendations.

So, proper watering, good ventilation and light height.

BTW > my well water has a ppm of ~500 and the ph is 7.5

I do not adjust ph, the ProMix HP is buffered and Mega Crop one part is chelated (their term for buffered).

I use MH/HPS so no Cal Mag needed, between my well water and the MC I have found I don't need more.

Cheers

Latest posts

Latest posts