What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
I'm just trying to decide if I should go back to Fox farm soil or stick with miracle grow soil which I think sucked big time fr me this year. I felt like I had better luck the last time I used Fox farm. With my next grow I Might try Fox farm happy frog and see what happends.

Chuckeye

I'm just trying to decide if I should go back to Fox farm soil or stick with miracle grow soil which I think sucked big time fr me this year. I felt like I had better luck the last time I used Fox farm. With my next grow I Might try Fox farm happy frog and see what happends.
The thing I like about ProMix HP is you have total control of nutrients.

ProMix HP has no nutrients...

No guessing how much food is left in your FF and how much to supplement.

Cheers

Three Berries

I have high CO2 most of the time. Unless the wind is howling outside it is at least 1000ppm and now in winter 2000-3000ppm depending on wind. I see nute issues first at the very tips of new growth.

The_Skunkist

~~ Auto Ninja ~~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

New thread from 2018 :LOL:

More seriously, no need to focus on soil brand when you don't add a nice %age of coco.

50% coco, 14 liters :

DSCN4327.JPG

DSCN4326.JPG

Urban Legends - Shockwave auto (Mandarine Diesel F2 X Banner) has given generously 185 grams of nice quality buds.

DSCN4316.JPG

( 2 weeks 24/0 then 18/6 light schedule )

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
Update: as usual the pixie is growing slow AF.
And the new leaves seam to be canoeing downword. I don't know if it's time to start feeding it or not. Also i dot want to over water it.
And its in a full 3-4 gallon used/flushed soil mixed with lotsof perlite.

20230113_101416.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts