What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

JustGrowing420

I never get this kind of yield when I grow auto even in the 3 gallon pots. I'm currently growing a big bud auto. How can I maximize my yield with my auto seeds.
Focus on roots is a must for big yields, there is a thread that will help a lot if you follow.
For me the best addition was 30-50% coco in the substrate.

Maria Sanchez

@Zaaboot_1 -- nice with those Sawney Beans!
I ran a bunch of Lecters and some Pink Panama outside over summer last year.
Very, very fast -- 8-9 weeks for the Lecters, and they were sticky purple goodness in the end.

JustGrowing420

Hello, harvested 2 amazing autos lately, here they are!

Both bred by @gorilla ganja

Gorilla Bubble auto harvested at 75 days, amazing complex taste and potent stoney effect
full

full

full

full

full

full

Durban Jack auto at 88 days still drying
full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

full

gorilla ganja

Well done, @JustGrowing420 :) That Durban Jack auto looks like it will yield good. Do you still have the last one growing?

@Tonygreen - Check out my version of Gorilla Bubble Auto above. The Gorilla Bubble bx4 was an excellent breeding tool. Thanks so much for doing what you do and doing it right. :respect:

Last edited:

JustGrowing420

Well done, @JustGrowing420 :) That Durban Jack auto looks like it will yield good. Do you still have the last one growing?

@Tonygreen - Check out my version of Gorilla Bubble Auto above. The Gorilla Bubble bx4 was an excellent breeding tool. Thanks so much for doing what you do and doing it right. :respect:
Yup there is one more durban jack, needs 10 more days or so.
Very nice stuff this far, Gorilla Bubble auto is really exceptional :biggrin:
I'm sure Durban Jack will be excellent smoke as well, yield looks record breaking haha
Thanks for the chance to try those beauties!

FletchF.Fletch

420club
Skywalker OG Auto from Barney's under a 150w HPS and 180w of LED

image.jpeg

8 days ago it was on a 6" riser.

image.jpeg

Now it is on the floor and the lights need to be raised

Purple Malawi revegging to the left, Franco's Lemon Cheese top right, and a tester of Sherb IX x Pink Runtz bottom right. Lights are on 16/8 ProMix amended with Organics, being fed Canna Terra Flores.

Latest posts

Latest posts