What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

krazycure

A casual reminder that those of you posting full-size pics instead of thumbnails with links are being a bit rude to dial-up and mobile viewers...just one page of full size pics can take 2-4 minutes to load on an ipod touch /w wifi.

KolorBlind

A casual reminder that those of you posting full-size pics instead of thumbnails with links are being a bit rude to dial-up and mobile viewers...just one page of full size pics can take 2-4 minutes to load on an ipod touch /w wifi.

I think for a thread dedicated to pictures, it is 100% acceptable to upload full size images instead of thumbnails so people can quickly browse through the many pages without having to open up each thumbnail separately.

For dial-up, slow public computers & cell phones, browsing through pictures is not exactly a common activity due to frustrating load times. I would think that this thread is best reserved for when you're on a computer with a fast connection, otherwise you will have to wait or browse another thread.

We are not trying to be rude to anyone, it is not our fault technology has not fully caught up with the times. Eventually the internet will be more of an "on or off" connection instead of "fast or slow" but until then some will always be behind, you cannot expect the majority to accommodate the minority when it is not beneficial to everyone. At least not in a thread dedicated to pictures :)

If I am alone here I apologize, but I thoroughly enjoy the full size pictures and would hate to see everyone start uploading thumbnails instead.

Peace
KB

C

Ch@ppers

Hey guys! Ch@ppers here, some of you may remember me from Overgrow & PlanetGanja amongst others.

There's some lovely looking plants in here, I've not been on any marijuana website since PlanetGanja went down and this thread persuaded me to log back on and join in the fun.

I'll spread this over a few posts instead of one big one, easier to view and easier for me to keep on top of what is what.

First up, Auto Hindu Kush (LowLife Seeds) 600w HPS 20/4, 5l pot, standard (cheap) potting compost, fed with organic liquid tomato food. Don't know how much she yielded as I don't tend to weigh. She wasn't too huge, nor was she too small. Average yield but above average looks I'm sure you'll agree.

picture.php

Next, Auto Lemon Skunk (LowLife Seeds) same deal as the last pic, same light, size pot and soil mix, same feed. Good yield, around about 1oz dry & trimmed. The Auto lemon Skunk is a very pretty plant with the most lovely skunky/lemon smell. I actually don't grow it as much as I should...I tend to get caught up in new and exciting crosses instead.

picture.php

Thirdly, Auto White Russian. This is what LowLife and I have been referring to as "the 2K9 version" I don't know if they've been released yet or if they're waiting for old stock to be depleted first but this is essentially LowLife's Auto White Russian which was then crossed with MY Auto White Russian.

picture.php

Same setup as the other plants and a BIG improvement (in my opinion) over the original Auto White Russian. The 2K9 version grows quicker, bushier, yields more, shows more resin glands, has a slightly fruitier smell but most importantly, and the reason for working together in the first place is that the 2K9 version now seems healthier overall.

Last edited:

lowrdr

i remember you from planetganja ch@ppers. i used to enjoy reading your grows. will keep an eye out for some of your projects

C

Ch@ppers

Hello lowrdr! Hope I can sort you out with some eye-candy!

Ah bugger! I was hoping to at least have thumbnails if not full sized images. Seems I have some learning to do as to how the posting pictures thing works here.

Does each member have a gallery?

Anyway, what's next? Ok, now we're onto new & unreleased stuff.

Auto Double Diesel (LowLife Seeds) Let me get this absolutely straight cos it's a bit awkward...LowLife used an Auto AK47 male to pollenate a female, non auto NYCD. He/they were playing around with that for quite some time and I believe that particular cross was released (I haven't grown it)

When I heard about that, I donated some Sour Diesel pollen (non auto) that was gifted to me a while back and I'd had sitting in cold storage. LowLife used the Sour Diesel pollen on the (now auto) NYCD x Auto AK47, a few generations later and THIS is what's happened!

picture.php

I haven't had a lot of experience with Diesel-based strains...a friend of mine grew out some Dieselryder and another friend was gifted a Diesel clone and I can smell the similarities with the Auto Double Diesel. It's very fragrant and there is some sour undertones. This particular lady is on day 50ish so maybe has another 2 weeks left. Can't wait to smoke her because she is FROSTY!!

Next is my own version of an Auto Super Skunk! Check out the bud formation on her! I pollenated a beautiful Super Skunk female with some Auto Classic Skunk pollen (LowLife Seeds) and what you see here is the F3 generation. She was inbred and her particular seeds were kept seperate as a side-line. Her sisters were more normal looking but she was so unique that I had to use her. She smoked really nicely too!

picture.php

Lastly (for this post) is a pleasant suprise from last season. LowLife sent me some "Auto Sativa" seeds. Only 2 of 5 sprouted, both female and then one got eaten by one of my dogs. :yoinks:

So, I just had the one Auto Sativa left and I've started referring to her as the "Amazing Auto Sativa" because she was amazing! She finished about 3.5ft tall, classic xmas tree shape and had the most lovely, wispy, old-school sativa buds. (I'll find a pic of those soon)

Ironically, for such a truly beautiful plant, I took some truly CRAP pictures of her. :mad:

picture.php

BUT I managed to pollenate her with a little pollen from one of my own auto sativa projects and one of her offspring is right at this very moment, sunning herself in my back garden :joint:

ndnguy

Here's my current lowryder #1 grow. These are grown from seeds I made on my first LR grow. Those seeds were from a seed bank, not very stable with many phenos and they did not AF.

The seeds I made from the biggest male and females from that grow also do not AF. I kept these plants in veg waiting for them to AF for six weeks, then flipped them to 12/12, and a week later they started flowering.

These were the seeds like 3-4 years back that turned me completly off autos I spent the time growing them,beautiful plants looked killer ,wife and I took a ride after a months cure hell it looked wiked couldn't wait to puff it. Nothing ,and I mean no buzz whatsoever just a headache. But now I see after all this time since those first beans how many peeps dedicated themselves to work autos and just got interested again so am going to try several diff. kinds hope I can get the right genetics that show the progress made in the last 3 years ,lookin forward to it matter of fact as I see there has been alot of work by some good people in this area....ndn:muahaha::smile:

C

Ch@ppers

Day 99 for an auto ,doesn't that defeat the porpose of being an auto??

Actually no.

Although 99 days is somewhat excessive considering it looks like it will yield like a normal auto, what if after 99 days you had an auto that yielded 2 or even 3oz?

The purpose of autoflowering is not size, the purpose is that it begins to flower regardless of light cycle.

I recently harvested a GIANT Auto Matanuskathunderfuck, she must have been AT LEAST 85 days old when I chopped her. She was 3.5ft tall and yielded over 3oz dry & trimmed.

She was started back in February or March (I forget) grown almost exclusively outdoors in the UK (during some awful weather) and she flowered and was harvested over 2 months before normal strains even start to flower.

THAT is the purpose of autoflowering!

picture.php

The 99 day auto that cannabean grew, is simply a rare auto that has taken ages to mature and he may never see another take that long for the rest of his life OR it's somehow had it's growth slowed, maybe by lack of nutrients (I've been guilty of that)

C

Ch@ppers

Ah! Fantastic! I've got the hang of uploading images now...it's a lot more complicated than on other websites.

First pic is of the "Giant Purple Auto" from LowLife seeds. What a crazy strain! She grows up to 6ft tall (maybe more in bigger pots, I used 5l) and has one main central cola and very few side branches (like they grow in Morocco)

As her name would suggest, she is very VERY purple (some plants are a little more pink) and has a very hashy smell. Smokes smooth and heavy.

picture.php

I've got a picture of her pinky sister somewhere, I'll dig it out sometime soon.

Next up, Auto Lebenese x Kush. My very own autoflowering sativa project! She's nearly stable now and I've concentrated only on the most sativa phenos. Some plants have a bit of purple to them as well. The smoke in the early generations was extremely heavy, it would put people to sleep or make them camp out in the toilet.

I think I've managed to calm her down a little in subsequent generations. She also has a curious tendancy to ooze blobs of sticky resin from her stem/leafstalks etc

Again, I have a pic somewhere of these oozing blobs which I'll find for you.

picture.php

And the last two pics are of my very own "Autoflowering Haze Project"

I like sativas. No...I LOVE sativas! So with none commercially available in autoflowering form, I set out to do it myself. And here's the result...

picture.php

picture.php

I started this project with an original, old school, sacred seeds pure Haze clone. Pollenated her with some Auto AK47 pollen and inbred.

What you see here is the 2 different phenos, the bottom one obviously leans more towards the Haze whereas the top one is a little bulkier and so is being influenced by the AK47.

This project is a fair few generations away from being ready and I'm going to continue both the Haze and the AK47 phenos as seperate lines.

M

mklod

That is an incredible project you've got going on. I often wondered why someone hasn't crossed autoflowers with more dominant sativa plants yet, as I am also a sativa lover. A hardy, quick-finishing auto sativa would be perfect for my setup.

How big did the auto haze crosses get and how old are they in the pictures?

C

Ch@ppers

Ah see! Now you're asking about age and things...I'm rubbish with such information!

The last pic ^^ (the more haze dominant auto) is still growing, back then I suppose she was about...40 days? She's getting fatter each day, the difference is amazing.

Considering standard Haze can take upwards of 100 days to flower, if I can get this auto haze to go from bean to bud in 100 days or less, I'd be well happy!

The Leb/Kush sativas are something I'm getting excited about too, they have such a lovely nutty, old school sativa smell, I just love it!

Ch@ppers

Edit: Oh! And just to really get your mouth watering, I've also got Auto Jack Herer, Auto Super Silver Haze and Auto Leb/AK47 projects well underway!

C

Ch@ppers

I'd love to release some of them definately, LowLife has said that he'd happily release anything I have under their brand.

I've already created maybe 10, 15 auto strains and have given them away all over the world but there's some (Haze, G13/Hashplant etc) that I've spent so long on that to NOT release them to the general public would be a tragedy.

I've got one project in particular that I'm absolutely busting to show you guys but I'm just gonna have to keep my mouth shut...just for another week or two.

Ch@ppers

La Buena Hierba

ICMag Donor
Veteran
And the last two pics are of my very own "Autoflowering Haze Project"

I like sativas. No...I LOVE sativas! So with none commercially available in autoflowering form, I set out to do it myself. And here's the result...

picture.php

I started this project with an original, old school, sacred seeds pure Haze clone. Pollenated her with some Auto AK47 pollen and inbred.

What you see here is the 2 different phenos, the bottom one obviously leans more towards the Haze whereas the top one is a little bulkier and so is being influenced by the AK47.

This project is a fair few generations away from being ready and I'm going to continue both the Haze and the AK47 phenos as seperate lines.

woaw nice bro I LOVE sativas TOO! and i work too on a Autoflowering Haze Project :joint:

picture.php

M

mklod

Ch@ppers: that's a beautiful haze for being 40 days old. I would be happy to buy anything you supply Lowlife. Just got through with an auto hindu kush grow with Lowlife seeds. I would love for auto sativas to be up next.

Looking forward to seeing more of your plants, and whatever this surprise project is.

C

Ch@ppers

La Buena Hierba, I got your "visitor message" but I can't work out how to reply!

To answer your question, that particular Auto Haze beack there is an F2, I went back to the F2's this summer in case I found something interesting (which I have)

I already have 2 other lines on the go, one at F3 and the other F4.

I need to get another picture of her as she's now forming the classic sativa foxtail!

Ch@ppers

M

mklod

Waiting on pictures man...I'm excited for you. I've got a thai x super skunk flowering now going on week six. It'd be sweet if it didn't have a 12-14 week flowering period.