What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

RewTheJew

Auto Jack Herer from a lowlife mixed pack...

Attachments

• Entry.jpg
    Entry.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 60

DIRT DIGGLER

how do i get my hands on some of that Mossy's Gem? I followed Mossy's grow but I was not aware that his strain was out now? Or did you get hooked up by him?

Peace/Love/Joy

I saw mossy's on seedbay lastnight in the private breeder section.just checked for ya, seems like they've been sold. I think it said there was only 14 hours left on the auctions....but that was lastnight:wallbash:,I'd keep checkin and you might get lucky.

M

mossy

just for the purple lovers.

Bad Betty on the left..
part of the JEM line..still in AF roll.
JEM on the right

picture.php

JEM part of the Red line isolation roll.
picture.php

M

mossy

purple AK-47 (JEM X AK-47)

picture.php

and my favourite colour ATM.
alf#3 x DC..in black.
Unfortunately it is a non af pheno in an af roll..but I'm working on it..

picture.php

and just to prove you don't always get what you want..
the ALF#3 mom...in PINK
she starts purple but a change in trics mutes her out as she matures..
picture.php

I will contribute here as well. I have fallen in love with AFs, they are jsut so much fun. every day they look different and they go through their lives quickly and with a decent yield, growing lots = lots of bud, all on one light cycle. You gotta love it. Just got a buddy in to them as well, now pulling more bud than he ever was with regular strains (i realize thats not always the case though lol) anyways no more talk, just pics

Peace/Love/Joy
IMG_4406.jpg

IMG_4408.jpg

IMG_4393.jpg

IMG_4395.jpg

Few days into flush is my cross of Auto AK-47 x Auto Lemon Skunk, so I guess this is my F1 generation, have a few pollinated plants so I will have F2. The younger ones are Auto Great White Shark, followed by the seedlings which are Auto White Russian and Auto Diesel Ryder (probably my Fav)

canned abyss1

Veteran
Everybody's plants are looking great, :woohoo: congratulations, great work. Keep the pix coming.
Here are Spyder F6's around 61 days from seed.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

M

mklod

any word on the spyder seeds? Just out of selfish curiosity since it looks so damn fine.

setting sun

Here's my current lowryder #1 grow. These are grown from seeds I made on my first LR grow. Those seeds were from a seed bank, not very stable with many phenos and they did not AF.

The seeds I made from the biggest male and females from that grow also do not AF. I kept these plants in veg waiting for them to AF for six weeks, then flipped them to 12/12, and a week later they started flowering.

KolorBlind

Diesel Ryder

Diesel Ryder

I just finished up a couple Diesel Ryder gals, they're actually still hanging in my closet right now :) I've grown 2 other Diesel Ryders before but they were pollinated and were given to me as a gift at 30 days old. I yielded 472 total seeds from a 5.5" and a 6.75" tall plant, it was crazy. This go around they are 100% seedless and beautiful! The pictures dont compare to some of the gorgeous & colorful ones previously posted, but this is technically my very 1st seed to harvest ever, so I'm pretty stoked with the results! :)

Before Chopping ("Daria" on the right is 7.75" tall & "Ellie May" on the left is 9.75" tall)
kolorblind-albums-mini-fridge-picture71071-072509a.jpg

"Daria" (48.0g wet, not including a sizable bud we pinched for acedemic purposes)
kolorblind-albums-mini-fridge-picture71073-072509c.jpg

Top Bud
kolorblind-albums-mini-fridge-picture71086-072509f.jpg

"Ellie May" (44.2g wet, sorry for the crooked picture, it looks too squatty if I flip it haha!)
kolorblind-albums-mini-fridge-picture71074-072509d.jpg

Top Bud
kolorblind-albums-mini-fridge-picture71087-072509g.jpg

I figure with 70% weight loss I should get just at 1 ounce (28g) stems and all. So just short of an ounce of bud hopefully, which suits me fine. Especially if I can get 6-10 of them to turn female for me next time :)

Peace
KB

jengi

How do i get a hold of these JEM strains? they look amazing, and definitely something i would love to run for my next AF grow.