What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show your autoflower pix

canned abyss1

Veteran
Several closeups of Spyder F6

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

Ch@ppers

That "Spyder" is one seriously resinous plant for an auto or otherwise!

Those "Real Early" autos look pretty cool too...but 3 months for something so small (less than 12"?) is maybe not ideal.

Here's a nice fresh pic of the Auto Double Diesel, approx 60 days old, exactly 12" tall and with a cola on her as thick and as heavy as you can imagine! I expect her to yield quite a bit over the 1oz mark and can't wait to see how they perform when started in bigger pots.

picture.php

And an update on my pet project, the Autoflowering Haze...

Approx 65 days old (as best as I can tell from earlier pictures I've taken) 21" tall and with a main cola so staggeringly beautiful that I find myself just staring at her, imagining the joy that's yet to come.

picture.php

If she finishes in under 100 days I'll be really happy, some (unpollenated) pistils are starting to wither but they're still very much in the minority...I fully expect her to go for at least another 20 days, maybe 30.

Hell, even if she takes 120 days from seed, that's still an autoflowering Haze that even people in the UK can grow outdoors!

Ch@ppers

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
That "Spyder" is one seriously resinous plant for an auto or otherwise!

Those "Real Early" autos look pretty cool too...but 3 months for something so small (less than 12"?) is maybe not ideal.

Here's a nice fresh pic of the Auto Double Diesel, approx 60 days old, exactly 12" tall and with a cola on her as thick and as heavy as you can imagine! I expect her to yield quite a bit over the 1oz mark and can't wait to see how they perform when started in bigger pots.

picture.php

And an update on my pet project, the Autoflowering Haze...

Approx 65 days old (as best as I can tell from earlier pictures I've taken) 21" tall and with a main cola so staggeringly beautiful that I find myself just staring at her, imagining the joy that's yet to come.

picture.php

If she finishes in under 100 days I'll be really happy, some (unpollenated) pistils are starting to wither but they're still very much in the minority...I fully expect her to go for at least another 20 days, maybe 30.

Hell, even if she takes 120 days from seed, that's still an autoflowering Haze that even people in the UK can grow outdoors!

Ch@ppers

that Auto Double Diesel is something spesh bro loving it.... is this going to be avaialable any time soon ?

anything that takes more than 100 days from seed that is an auto is a tad to long for me personaly but for those that love the haze will be all over that auto like a hobo on a free feed

nice work chappers....why do i have this feeling you are working on something you havent mentioned yet :drum: :D

C

Ch@ppers

why do i have this feeling you are working on something you havent mentioned yet

ALWAYS working on something special mate! When I have something to show, I'll show!

As for an auto that takes 100 days, you have to remember...Haze strains can take 100-120+ days to flower and in the UK, that is simply impossible! You could plant my auto Haze on March 1st and it will be harvested early-mid June. And 100 days is still just a guess at this time, could be quicker, could be later.

Haze' long flowering time puts many people off growing it as growrooms can be put to much more efficient use with heavy yielding Sativa/Indica hybrids, but the fact is that Haze is truly a connoisseurs cannabis and if you want to smoke it (as many many people do) then you have to sacrifice time and plenty of light.

My auto Haze will allow people to grow connoisseur grade cannabis, outdoors under free natural light in less time than they can get it done indoors. You see why I'm taking the time and effort with this?

dkmonk, I used a really old (1970's) Sacred Seeds, Original Haze clone. Her genetics probably don't exist anymore...in seed form at least.

shroomyshroom, the Auto Double Diesel...don't know when it'll be available as I'm just a tester. She looks mighty fine so I suppose LowLife will release it when they have sufficient seedstock.

Talking of the Auto Double Diesel...after I took those shots yesterday, I found a couple of small spots of mold deep in the buds by the stem!

That's a huge problem with such dense buds and a big reason why I'm working on auto Sativas now. I figured that she's between 60 and 70 days old, the pistils have withered nicely over the last week and she's about as swollen as she's gonna get. Her trichomes were plenty cloudy with some clear and the occasional amber...she could have done with another 5-7 days for perfection but mold is mold so I pulled off the large fan leaves (pre harvest trim) and took a picture of her just before the chop.

picture.php

That's a 500ml can of Fosters too, not one of those pussy 440ml ones.

The thing that pisses me off most apart from the fact she was so close to perfection is that I really tried my best to keep her as dry and as well ventilated as possible. But those buds are just so goddamn thick and fat that my best efforts still weren't good enough!

The UK has been particularily humid over the last few weeks and I guess this is what happens. The Double Diesel is perfect for conservatories, greenhouses etc but you must keep them dry when they get fat.

Still, no point in being upset by the mold as it won't be long before I get to sample this fat bitch! :joint:

Ch@ppers

DaShadow

Ch@ppers

Hey Ch@ppers;

I have to agree with you. In the Real Eaelys defence tho they were planted outside right after germ. First of may in southeastern ontario. We had an unseasonably cold spring with 5 frosts in may the last being on the 21st. June had 5-6c colder than normal with 100% rain, every day, july was cold with 80% rain. They all did remarkably well imo. Here is a pic. of the Charger - Brickyard pheno from this years harvest.

attachment.php

Just the top bud was well over 1 oz. I feel that the value in auto's is in the Great Outdoors. For indoor cultivation i prefer using clones :) I am breeding for a strong vigourus (of course potent lol) auto flowering plant that can do well outdoors in tight spots, that is why i grew them in small pots outdoors :) Just brought them in for the pictures and to harvest. They were fed 20-20-20 with no other additives for the whole life cycle in promix BX to boot. I have a run going inside to make seed for next summer and i will for sure post pic's of them :) They will be much bigger and juicer, maybe I should get a few testers to do some in hydro and see what they will do....

Da'Shadow

C

Ch@ppers

I absolutely agree, autos are not designed to be grown indoors. They're much more suited to being grown on patios, conservatories, balconies etc

Nice fat buds on that one!

Ch@ppers

auto kush

auto kush

alot of the grow reports on auto kush from lowlife talk about them being dense nugs. i grew mine for 60+ days, they frosted up early and were decent smoke, the plants were so hard but small, about 14 inches at harvest, but the bud was very airy, probally got about 10+grams, grown outside n the summer sun. but i wil say this, the plant having only about 4 sets of very small fan leaves is extremly stealth and one could probally put about 50 of theese with fan leaves removed in ones yard without anyone being the wiser very easily-

KolorBlind

Excellent buds Canned Abyss!! They look so damn tasty! Im also interested in a smoke report if you get around to doing one :)

KB

Leviathan

how many more pages of mossy jems are we going to have to see? the lowlife pics look like photos from lowlife itself. can we repost both theese twelve more times?

M

mossy

how many more pages of mossy jems are we going to have to see? the lowlife pics look like photos from lowlife itself. can we repost both theese twelve more times?
Would you like to explain yourself my friend..?
I have just scrolled back to page 8 before I see photos I posted of a JEM..and 1 from Meaty.
I think you may be mistaking the Spyder from CannedAbyss for one of my girls because of the colour.
It is the only one I can see with multiple posting.

(Well done CannedAbyss..she is Beautiful..:kissass:but I must spread more rep before I can hit you again )

the lowlife pics look like photos from lowlife itself
:muahaha:
Don't suppose Ch@ppers will be pleased with THAT comment either!

At least give the Right guy the kudos for the photos he shows.
as well and giving me Diss for the ones I don't. :yeahthats

May the Peace Harmony and good Karma you find in our forum wash over you.

DaShadow..been up to your main thread m8..Stunning.
Everything you touch turns to Gold. :yes:

Last edited:
M

mossy

Leviathan..Forgiven m8...:yes:

how long are theese outdoor auto ladies going for at max
Not sure..I have never seen one go as long as CannedAbyss1 project Spyder
but it is his thread so no doubt he will be in soon to update us.

Latest posts

Latest posts