wonterizedwax3piles.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 13
  • bowlswinterizedcomb.JPG
    bowlswinterizedcomb.JPG
    45.5 KB · Views: 11
  • closerwinterizedshat.JPG
    closerwinterizedshat.JPG
    37.5 KB · Views: 12
i just mean it was winterized and then had helllllla oxygen whipped into it...
then w some low temps n vac you get a ginormous honeycomb patty...light as a feather...

we did 2 side by side one w out the winterizing, and by look very hard to tell or see diff...
mass wise the non winter was way more dense...u could "feel" the difference by holding it even tough outward appearance was ALMOST identical...u could see the stuff w wax had just more substance n wasnt just air whipped oil....if that makes sense...

flave on winterized was def better...left no residue...

Yah I don't really consider a flame test accurate either and I feel that extended vac like 20 hours are degrading THC.

[

:thank you:

yea a flame test really?? lol
VOLATILE terps, or flavinoids etc...
VOLATILE
that means they go boom...
i dunno maybe im wayyyyy off...seems to make sense tho...
water will make ur dab sizzle, but wont "spark" and will taste fine still...

theyre oil...your smoking it...it might just react...lol
as for all the peeps that "vac" theyre oil into wax for 20 hours or even 8 days....:tumbleweed:
why?
shit can be done for sure in like less than a day...wayyyy less if u got some decent gear, creativity and means...:dance013:

hey jump...respect..
id say the pores increase in size by the mechanism of vacuum....not the whipping per se..
the whipping just gives bubbles (something to expand)
over a few hours the oil dries while expanding, thus making the bubbles bigger. then as it dires out the bubbles are frozen as in normal honeycomb...

again this is just my junk science based on observation....

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I didn't whip mine at all and got some nice bubbles from where I folded it over several times to ball it up and trapped air.

Gorgeous color, clarity, and photography Mt! Looks like it should have a lollypop stick hanging out!

J

JimmyRow

picture.php

^^hashish-equal parts bho & kief kneaded together, and rolled in a Lil more kief to keep em apart

picture.php

Cooking oil-mostly scissor hash and bho clean up. I rotate my scissors in 190 ever clear while trimmin' and use ever clear to clean my bho dish razor, blades, ect. Evaporated liquor then thin film purge.

Trying to stay busy while waiting on my absolute in the freezer. Gonna have it ready for tomorrow

CarefulGrower

A mixed run, some Purple Kush x Bubba Kush and some OG. Photography definitely isn't my strong suit, can see through it completely and it looks like honey, but I can't hold it and take a picture, so this will do.

100_0761_zps6d21b72b.jpg

BHOetter picture, finally!

100_0765_zps11b2d236.jpg

heres a few shots of last batches...
shat/sap is sfv og ...
filtered some shit out...
after purged clear, whipped n baked into the nice chunk...
breaks apart nicely in chunks when done
pure comb..:)

Attachments

• SFVSHAT.JPG
    SFVSHAT.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 12
  • SFVOGSHAT.JPG
    SFVOGSHAT.JPG
    33.4 KB · Views: 9
  • SFVHONEYCOMB.JPG
    SFVHONEYCOMB.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 8
  • SFVHONEYCOMB2.JPG
    SFVHONEYCOMB2.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 8
  • SFVBAKED.JPG
    SFVBAKED.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 7

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was curious if I could make some shatter dabs with absolute. I could not get it to harden. Before I made the Absolute I was able to make drops like this after it wont harden stays in a sticky Honey consistency.:)

After purge is done I make small dabs. It worked well for me. I used this for insomnia. I tried to make some with absolute but failed...:D

After purge not Absolute...
picture.php

Absolute
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: