What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Show us your extracts!

Mt Toaker

I've seen lots of threads on frosty buds or free your buds ect. So I figured I would start a thread for extracts. My intentions in starting this thread is to have a spot where ALL extracts can be shown off. Lots of you have them and make them so lets see all the gooey shardy crystaly goodness that is your bubble, butane, iso or any others extract you can think of!

I'll start with a pic of some stuff my buddy has been workin on. Just started doing the butane extract, all this was shot with trim and weighs out to a 1/4lb. All this was extracted from B2 trim. I can't remember lineage on it. I'll get it.

picture.php

Here is a picture of some bubble from last year

picture.php

Lets see what you all have to share!

Mt Toaker

Carson - thanks for the links, I really just want photos of badass extracts and didn't see anything that had something for people to drop in and show off all of the different types of extracts that people make.

Opiumo - It was all tasty, this is just the beginning of his extracts and that in the picture were the first few runs so it will only get better.

Megayields - that looks real good, is that from tane?

Kaossilation - YES YOU DO! Doing Butane is good, Bubble is a lot of work, Iso can be great if you do a QUICK wash. If you got trim extracts are far better than butter imo, although edibles have their place.

Keep em comin with your extract photo's

Mt Toaker

Bongjangles do you heat during the vac or is it just vac? Ahhh never mind im sure ill see you in chat soon and well talk about it.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran

I make this 'Jelly Hash' as I call it using Ice, wet buds and trim. It doesn't bubble, it explodes. Almost impossible to handle. Just too sticky. Its like BHO without the processing.

Tastes exactly like the strains themselves, with none of that Latex/rubber taste you get on the 2nd or third hit. Just lays me out and/or puts a smile on my face every time. Middle-Microns seem best. 73 or 90 m bag - for these two strains - Chiesel and Mental Floss. People offer me money for it, but it just is not worth it. I give small pieces away as gifts. And keep the rest for the Head... When it starts to dry out, I pass it along. Good way to make and keep friends. haha..

Will make regular Full-Melt Bubble from dry trim later, after harvest - as well as more of the "Jelly.." Which one can enjoy 2 days after Harvest while waiting for the Greenie Buds to Dry and cure. Gets One an idea of the flavors to come ..!

Last edited:

Mt Toaker

Stasis, you sure that doesn't bubble? looks like good bubble hash to me. Wet trim > dry trim when it comes to making bubble hash imo, well as long as you freeze the fresh trim. That looks like gooey goodness there stasis. 73 / 90 are always my 2 faves too, great yield and flavor.

c64 Thanks bro, the hash man has can hold the world on top of his shoulders and keep his cool, he's what I call dangerously chill.