What's new

Show Off Your Trich Shots

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sour dubl
picture.php

NolBC

Man I want an SLR!!! you guys are inciting a drooling epidemic at mah house.

Sigh... BC ready to go, with a shat camera.

picture.php

U

ureapwhatusow

Graceweed i have a Nikon d40x with a 18-55mm lens. I use a macro filter that essentially gives me 2x the zoom

1000ARMSofKALI Casey looks so bomb. I see you like your hazes :)

its that Thai haze skunk the same as thunk? She looks well worth the weight, have you had her before?

- ezra - That warlock has some serious resin, whats the lineage? resin seems to have the same look as resin from a white widow

must smoke like a champ

BENJI Funny I never thought I would admit this on the open interwebs but that prego chick of yours turns me on

VIVA LA GRANDE CALYX !!!

Samuraioro Great shot really, shes a sexy girl, wonder how furry she gets at the end? im sure shes gonna be a great smoke

SweetBOG Thanks for the compliments, but alas I am no surgeon, I just take a ton of shits and get the occasional keeper

Funny I asked the lineage of Benjis Warlock cause I saw white widow resin in it. They look related, perhaps they are not. Would love to smoke em side by side and see how close relatives they were :

Great Job

FiveLeggedGoat

Baddass pics, everyone!

yeah everyone is dropping fire, its so fun to see

i gotta tell ya great pictures but the last one is worthy of the wall, it is in a nutshell what its all about, great shot

subrob Mmmmm so glandy. Looks so tasty its hard to put it down. I over smoke many good weeds cause they taste so good. She looks like she taste delicious. It she pack that kind of flavor or is it me?

TheCheeseMan :tokes:

NolBC Camera may not be the bst but that cola looks like its A+. What strain is she?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
ureap- oh yes she does. she may be the tastiest thing i have ever tried. i know thats a HUGE statement, but keep in mind here is what bro and i have in the stable, chem d, headband,ecsd, ffa, tow og kushes including tahoe, gdp, j1 which aint so bad in the trich dept either(will post a pic of her next)and a few other tasty cuts---i think the sour dubl will be the next 'big thing'--actually a lil too strong for me to smoke alot of. usually a night smoke, followed by 2 or three days of other smoke!

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Some recent trich shots

Some recent trich shots

Power House day 48
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G13 Diesel day 48
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

DSD day 48
picture.php

picture.php

Blue Sonja DAY 26!!!!:yoinks:
picture.php

picture.php

GREAT THREAD!:smoker:

1000ARMSofKALI

highhhh ureapwhatusow!:wave:

i love haze and yes its thunk, its unique genetics and its only worth growing it for personal stash, its not commercial plant...

picture.php

kali

ROOTWISE

Veteran
Loving these close-ups! Bobby Stainless---you using a fixed macro by any chance? Got a good recommendation?? Nice shots either way.....