What's new

Show Off Your Trich Shots

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Really nice shots in here everyone! Makes me want to upgrade my gear.

Well here's the best I have.. This bubblegum is super frosty :D

picture.php

get outa here mr Bong...that sheit look's kill!...whose the breeder if u dont mind me asking?nice tric coverage.....ureap ugh hells yeah never did that one before.....bring it on!
btw these are some pic's from tha past,well not too long ago,im sure the grower's of these might know their own sheit so i will let them tell u....
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

love this shot....got plenty more.....
picture.php

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
get outa here mr Bong...that sheit look's kill!...whose the breeder if u dont mind me asking?nice tric coverage....

Thanks man, means a lot!

I am not entirely certain, as the bubblegum came to me as a clone from a 3rd party. That grower only seems to get seeds from Serious or Sensi though, so I strongly suspect it is the Serious seeds version. Then again, maybe they got it as a clone, so I really can't even go by my suspicion.

In any event, its not a yielder, but has a really enjoyable buzz, and when taken to 60 days or so, a killer grape smell comes out. Making bubble from the trim, I swear the water almost smelled like grape koolaid. Definitely one of my keepers for the headstash.

SweetBOG

wow! there are some crazy great strains and horticulturists out there! Honored to contribute to this thread. Here is Bogglegum and Purple Ice

picture.php

picture.php

NolBC

I am at a serious loss for words on this post, I know these don't hold a flame to some of your Blizzardcane resin depots, I had to throw something into to this godly thread though.~bewell BlueCheeseDay31

picture.php

Graceweed

gourgeous thread, such wonderful sticky pics everyone!!

hope you like my candies......lol

Papa's Candy / Eva Seeds

58388IMG_0288.JPG

58388IMG_0280.JPG

G

Greyskull

heres some sour dubble trich shots via the eyeclops bionicam
day 44
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah MOneY need's a camera like that!...go ahead GreySkull! and that's how you do it!......

Wayzer

Nice thread Reap!
AMAZING pics EVERYBODY... you guys are nuts!!! This is the best i can come up with... Enjoy! :D:canabis:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

stretchns

Are these trichs?

Are these trichs?

As this what you call trichs? Taken with a $40.00 "toy" from Toys r Us.

Attachments

• PIC055.jpg
    PIC055.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 13
  • PIC054.jpg
    PIC054.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 10
  • PIC052.jpg
    PIC052.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 11
  • PIC051.jpg
    PIC051.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

Amon

I thought this was a pretty cool shot seeings how this plant is only 2wks old from seed. ******'s Blueberry Indica x Motarebels Blue Kronic. The Fringe 007.jpg