What's new

Show Off Your Trich Shots

U

ureapwhatusow

Here are pictures I took to illustrate some tric action in the past i hope its accepta ble offering to the thread

Here is my fingers holding a glandy trim leaf

the resin form this pot is gritty and I can fee each grain, in this shot you can see it on my fingers

picture.php

more resin fingers (well ok thumb)

picture.php

Im sure its a huge stretch for most ppl bu this picture reminded me of michael angelos picture where the two guys on clouds touched fingers

I titled it after a jummy hendrix track

picture.php

here is a the macro shot i got it from at 10 megapixel I zoom and crop the clsoe ups

picture.php

Graceweed

:yoinks: damn, I'm having now a picture capturing envy....:biglaugh:

thanks for sharing this magic of trichs ureap...actually I use the same system, not having a microscope....but my camera doesn't make that good :wallbash:

what degree of macro does yours? or better...what should I ask for ....going gettin a new one???? actually the usb microscopes do great pics now...not for my computer platform though :wallbash:

U

ureapwhatusow

WOW GUYS

WOW GUYS

You guys & gals never cease to amaze me !!!

Brother Bear hey Bro thanks for the help getting my picture posting right in this thread :)

whadeezlrg 100% come join the party!

weedshooter I'm so glad you like it, it is like waiting for a baby to be born watch them trichs ripen :)

Celler Dweller
What up bother!!!!!

Benji mm nice weed big huge calyx i love big calyx my fav type of flower

Stretchns Brother Bear suggested I use the second link under the picture that is generated after you click the picture in your gallery

once again great macros

Graceweed Im still taken back by the glands on those white Russians, lights on ill grab some shots so we can compare. :)

Bobby Stainless
Wu Tang Killer Bees Gonna Swarm !!

- ezra -
thats beautiful

SweetBOG

ureap, that is the sharpest hand-held shot i've ever seen. you a surgeon in real life? sheet man, you got steady hands

1000ARMSofKALI

hey ureapwhatusow, its casey jones, not kali mist..

bangi haze
picture.php

picture.php

thai haze skunk
picture.php

picture.php

beautiful shots everybody:wave:
kali

G

GrowDevil77

Awesome shots everybody!!!:bow:
Have a question about Trics: Change Trics their colour after Chop??? Find nothing in Icmag!

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Benji mm nice weed big huge calyx i love big calyx my fav type of flower

Those calyx's are swollen and huge cause they are full of seeds bro forgot to mention they are pregnant pics but they are still huge without being pregnant..

The Nirvana AK48 I'm currently running, its at 34 days.

picture.php

Not as nice as some of the others posted but not too shabby either.

SweetBOG

Here's Nirvana's "White Widow". Very high THC levels, intense fuel smell, and looks nothing like any other white widow I've seen. Just dried and the nice girl gave me a bit over 3 Z's under a 400HPS

picture.php