What's new

Show Off Your Trich Shots

SweetBOG

Here's a very sativa Jack Herrer. Pleasant mind high.

picture.php

keico

Is there any special way to get pics of these trichs

I have a very good digital camera, and a 30x joulers

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TRICH SHOTS FROM GREEN HOUSE STRAINS

TRICH SHOTS FROM GREEN HOUSE STRAINS

NEVILLE'S HAZE

NH-01.jpg

NH-02.jpg

NH-03.jpg

ARJAN'S STRAWBERRY HAZE

ASH-01.jpg

ARJAN'S HAZE #2

AH2-13.jpg

AH2-14.jpg

HAWAIIAN SNOW

HWS-14.jpg

:abduct:

SweetBOG

Till now, i thought the resin was just inside the trichs, but take a close look at the floor from which the trichs emerge.... a resinous blanket coating the leafy matter. crazy, huh? No doubt strains vary the thickness or availability of this resin blanket, thus revealing physical proof that a nug cannot be judged by trichs alone. Also there are differences in the quality of the resin inside and throughout. Some strains that aren't as crystally-looking can be stronger than some snowy-looking ones.

White Widow
picture.php

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
KAIA KUSH macro

KAIA KUSH macro

camera:
sony-alpha-dslr-a300-camera1.jpg

Sony Alpha 300

genetics: Kaia Kush (Green House Seed Co., seeds still unreleased but buds available at the Green House Coffeeshops)

Kaia001.jpg

Kaia002.jpg

Kaia003.jpg

Kaia004.jpg

Kaia005.jpg

Kaia006.jpg

Kaia007.jpg

:abduct:

reddy1

ICMag Donor
i guess i don't feel so bad about having a few hairs on my buds after seeing a famous breeding house with the same. i tell you it's not easy having 5 cats and a grow.

here's an interesting situation i had with my Menage a Trois(MOD seeds). i took cuts from bottom braches about 2 weeks into flower, they rooted in a bubbler, transplanted to soil, then they went into reveg under 24hr light. really slow process and probably the last time i take cuts from a flowering plant. very tiny clear/cloudy trics. they are currently vegging under the sun quite happily.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

my back is fucked up so i'm smoking something like this with a little BHO as a topping. most potent meds!!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

G

Greyskull

here's some eyeclops bionicam snappers...
grape romulan, 53 days into 12/12... NOT pics of the bud trichs but the leaf trichs!

x100
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

x200
picture.php

franco.gh

Peace, love and THC
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Diesel Kush from Green House menu

Diesel Kush from Green House menu

DIESELKUSH001.jpg

DIESELKUSH002.jpg

DIESELKUSH003.jpg

DIESELKUSH004.jpg

DIESELKUSH005.jpg

these were taken with shit camera, better ones will follow soon.....

NolBC

Nice lookin mang, looks alot like A1 Timewarp that we grow from this neck of the woods.. Keep the pics coming :respect:

Latest posts

Latest posts