What's new

Short Path Distillation

1labs

I dont need it any longer.
Most of the equipment was never used and the rest was used only a few times.
nothing wrong with it.
If you want pics i can send it to you.

1labs

We are a RND firm. I have fallowed this forum for a few years. We tried all the different methods of extraction out there, exept BHO, only because we dont believe in the BHO process.
We have moved to a lot larger processing methods. We feel this could go to good use.
For the price you will not be able to beat it by no one.
No cease and disist letters here.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
We are a RND firm. I have fallowed this forum for a few years. We tried all the different methods of extraction out there, exept BHO, only because we dont believe in the BHO process.
We have moved to a lot larger processing methods. We feel this could go to good use.
For the price you will not be able to beat it by no one.
No cease and disist letters here.

cool, what's the lot larger method you've chosen and what makes it better than BHO?

1labs

Thanks montroller for the advise much appreciation.
As for chunkypigs, its a personal choice, we understand why people use butane, many people cant afford to spend 100s of thousands of dollars for a large scale lab using large scale co2 extraction or rota vaps and to finish it of with wiped film evaporators for many its not an option, many dont understand biochemistry or cant obtain the machines. But many can afford butane, i can see your in BHO extractions but in the long run we dont see it playing a role in future productions. Leagilties, insurance and so forth.
Butane is extremely dangerus, and if not done correctly can be very harmful to patients.
Im not here to put anyones methods down or trying to imply anyone is doing it wrong or better then someone. We are here to share info.
Much love to everyone

mobin

Any of you get moisture/opacity issues with even short term storage?

Opened a container once and now it looks like frozen orange juice concentrate.

still tastes like it should and definitely still works...just looks like some wax now.

more purity more problems :D

guess im gonna have to be all serious like on the storin of this here shit.

2u43sqv.jpg

1labs

If anyone is interested in two short path distillations, that comes with a welch 1400 pump that works great. We also have a rebuilt kit incase it needs it, which all pumps after time require to be rebuilt. Also comes with a ton of different glassware from flasks, beakers, cork rings, lab stands, 3 water distillers and 5 large vacuum filtation funnels and flasks with 5 vacuum pumps to run them as well, multiple heating mantles from a 3 liter 2-2 liters a 1 liter a 500ml and a 250 ml heating mantle.
Also this kit comes with a 5liter co2 extraction machine that it VTA.
This is a full lab setup for someone wanting to get started, and wants to do it correctly.
Many items have never been used, and the rest were only used a few times.
Nothing wrong with any of it.
The price is very CHEAP, in comparison to what you would pay. Put it this way it would be like you buying one short path full lab set up and getting everything else for free. If you know what a set costs you know this is a deal of a lifetime.
We want it to go to a good home, or should i say lab,lol.
We are not here to try to get rich off of anyone. We just hope it goes to a good place that will use it for the right reasons.
Much love to everyone on the forum many good people with many intellegent ideas And full of knowledge.

oneshot

If anyone is interested in two short path distillations, that comes with a welch 1400 pump that works great. We also have a rebuilt kit incase it needs it, which all pumps after time require to be rebuilt. Also comes with a ton of different glassware from flasks, beakers, cork rings, lab stands, 3 water distillers and 5 large vacuum filtation funnels and flasks with 5 vacuum pumps to run them as well, multiple heating mantles from a 3 liter 2-2 liters a 1 liter a 500ml and a 250 ml heating mantle.
This is a full lab setup for someone wanting to get started, and wants to do it correctly.
The price is very CHEAP, in comparison to what you would pay. Put it this way it would be like you buying one short path full lab set up and getting everything else for free. If you know what a set costs you know this is a deal of a lifetime.
We are not here to try to get rich off of anyone. We just hope it goes to a good place that will use it for the right reasons.
Much love to everyone on the forum many good people with many intellegent ideas And full of knowledge.

I'm interested but you still can't accept PM's :(

Hi Drew .............

Lizard Fish

I can't speak for all of China, but in Beijing it's pretty prevalent and available. I smoked some ok flower and hash and I got the idea from locals that is tolerated and accepted. I could be wrong but I recall a Chinese dude on OG or maybe here with a pretty good size grow on his roof, like 2000 plants, he claimed that where he was in China growing was only illegal if it was over 5000 plants.

I can't speak for all of China, but in Beijing it's pretty prevalent and available. I smoked some ok flower and hash and I got the idea from locals that is tolerated and accepted. I could be wrong but I recall a Chinese dude on OG or maybe here with a pretty good size grow on his roof, like 2000 plants, he claimed that where he was in China growing was only illegal if it was over 5000 plants.

If caught he will be tried and killed within a week. They have zero tolerance for that there.

Latest posts

Latest posts