What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

shoreline strain BS story????

4grow

I think I'm getting a cut of this soon. Actually, there are two different Shorelines from Texas. Both are stinky, but only one is the original. The one in Cannabible 3 is the imposter.

I hope to document both of them as soon as I receive from the two different sources I found. One of them found me on another forum. Should only be another week or two, Universe willing. :)

I think I'm getting a cut of this soon. Actually, there are two different Shorelines from Texas. Both are stinky, but only one is the original. The one in Cannabible 3 is the imposter.

I hope to document both of them as soon as I receive from the two different sources I found. One of them found me on another forum. Should only be another week or two, Universe willing. :)
keep me posted please. i need it!

JetLife175

Veteran
You have been spamming the site asking for Shorline everywhere, yet not contributing anything.
If you're serious, make contributions to the community
Exactly why I didn't even reply to the guy.

We all know those kinds of people. Just want a handout. I'd never give one my prize possessions to some random on the internet I've never interacted with in any way.

Exactly why I didn't even reply to the guy.

We all know those kinds of people. Just want a handout. I'd never give one my prize possessions to some random on the internet I've never interacted with in any way.
a handout? I'm asking for a handout now? i was asking for help to source genetics. As for contributing what makes you think i don't contribute? talk about piling on, sheesh. if you don't "interact" with those kinds of people then why even respond...joker. In fact these 2 guys are a bunch of jokers. If thats your act of contribution is to attack someone for asking for help then best not even post a message. People like you guys are what make the internet a horrible place. Big wiseguys behind a keyboard. stfu

a handout? I'm asking for a handout now? i was asking for help to source genetics. As for contributing what makes you think i don't contribute? talk about piling on, sheesh. if you don't "interact" with those kinds of people then why even respond...joker. In fact these 2 guys are a bunch of jokers. If thats your act of contribution is to attack someone for asking for help then best not even post a message. People like you guys are what make the internet a horrible place. Big wiseguys behind a keyboard. stfu

They prefer fake ass suck up bitches around these parts. Not honest people. Straightforwardness isn't congratulated in this culture, manipulative people are praised for being fake nice guys with cool stories. If you pretend to like the guy, stroke his ego a little you might can get his now morally tainted genetics.

Being fake nice is like printing money. It devalues the currency. Destroys society but who cares, we need our egos stroked that's what life is all about.

JetLife175

Veteran
They prefer fake ass suck up bitches around these parts. Not honest people. Straightforwardness isn't congratulated in this culture, manipulative people are praised for being fake nice guys with cool stories. If you pretend to like the guy, stroke his ego a little you might can get his now morally tainted genetics.

Being fake nice is like printing money. It devalues the currency. Destroys society but who cares, we need our egos stroked that's what life is all about.
I've never given a cut to a person I don't have some sort of relationship with.

Times have changed I guess. I must be clutching onto antiquated ways. Such is life

I've never given a cut to a person I don't have some sort of relationship with.

Times have changed I guess. I must be clutching onto antiquated ways. Such is life
Yea times have changed. Now we have dweebs like you, that instead of saying nothing, prefer to say “that’s why I don’t say nothing…” just to make themselves feel better. People just forgot about the golden rule. Guess these guys skipped out on kindergarten “Do to others as you would have them do to you.” I was only responding to you because you said you had a cut. Why even brag about it then??? Big brain Brett over there with his shoreline that he gets to keep all for himself. It’s cool bro I’ll keep asking or as you guys call it “spamming” for it until I’ll get it. I don’t know how you expect to get something without trying or seeking it. But hey thanks for your contribution brah!

Last edited:

Thcvhunter

Veteran
Yea times have changed. Now we have dweebs like you, that instead of saying nothing, prefer to say “that’s why I don’t say nothing” just to make themselves feel better. People just forgot about the golden rule. “Do to others as you would have them do to you.” And more importantly, “If you got nothing nice to say don’t say it all.” I was only responding to you because you said you had a cut. Why even speak up on it then??? I don’t know how you expect to get something without trying or seeking it. But hey thanks for your contribution brah!
Man, you know what, you're right.
Im sorry dude.
Your behavior got me to change my ways.
Addy up in the DMs

JetLife175

Veteran
Yea times have changed. Now we have dweebs like you, that instead of saying nothing, prefer to say “that’s why I don’t say nothing” just to make themselves feel better. People just forgot about the golden rule. “Do to others as you would have them do to you.” And more importantly, “If you got nothing nice to say don’t say it all.” I was only responding to you because you said you had a cut. Why even speak up on it then??? I don’t know how you expect to get something without trying or seeking it. But hey thanks for your contribution brah!

Call it what you will. I sleep just fine at night. Seems like you got really offended when you didn't get what you want. I don't know who the asshole is in this situation. Me for mentioning I have the cut, and mentioning to a fellow member here that I only give cuts to those I have somewhat a relationship with, or you that's kicking and screaming because someone didn't just hand over something you want.

To each their own.

Call it what you will. I sleep just fine at night. Seems like you got really offended when you didn't get what you want. I don't know who the asshole is in this situation. Me for mentioning I have the cut, and mentioning to a fellow member here that I only give cuts to those I have somewhat a relationship with, or you that's kicking and screaming because someone didn't just hand over something you want.

To each their own.

Offended? kicking and screaming? Buddy sit on your shoreline and f yourself with it. On the contrary, it seems like you were the one that got offended that I could even think about asking you for a cut. All you had to say is I don’t mail cuts or whatever lame excuse you could think of. Im not over here begging for you to give it to me. In fact you were pretty quiet about it up until someone mentioned that I was “spamming”. This guy probably tells everyone it’s his birthday. I’ve given you enough attention for today. Im done responding to you lame-o

Last edited:

JetLife175

Veteran
Now I’m kicking and screaming. Buddy sit on your shoreline and f yourself with it. All you had to say is I don’t mail cuts or whatever lame excuse you could think of. Im not over here begging for you to give it to me. This guy probably tells everyone it’s his birthday. I’ve given you enough attention for today. Im done responding to you lame-o
On that note… any luck finding shoreline? Anyone not named @JetLife175
There's been a million peoples that do exactly what you have done over the past 12 years I've been a member here and even longer on other now defunct forums. Call me jaded, lame, whatever you want.

I hope you can find the cut you seek. Who knows, you may get it from someone who got it from me. Wouldn't that be ironic?

There's been a million peoples that do exactly what you have done over the past 12 years I've been a member here and even longer on other now defunct forums. Call me jaded, lame, whatever you want.

I hope you can find the cut you seek. Who knows, you may get it from someone who got it from me. Wouldn't that be ironic?

Prolly not. From your post history looks like you more than likely are running some bs devils harvest cut. But hey I’m in Mexico, if you ever need Mexican genetics let me know I won’t shame you.

JetLife175

Veteran
Luckily people have things backed up for me. Some times you forget who has it and it comes back to you. It's the one that I've never lost. I can't say the same for anything else other than the kush. I really hope you find it man. It's out there and only starting to get spread out there. Shit takes time. Roll with it.

does anyone have experience with "preservation genetics"? Has anyone heard of them or dealt with them? Is there shoreline legit?

Latest posts

Latest posts