What's new

shoreline strain BS story????

G

Everything is bigger in the Republic of Texas :sasmokin:

Damn those hippies & there bagseed! anyhow at this point it's an austin legend & a relevant texas strain.

SEEDYNONO

Veteran
get@me den my main man :wave:

mawi-wowie bagweed stories are sweet.. hella inspiring.. who doesn't like discovery of fantastic cannabis varieties??

leggo my eggo fasho eugenegreen

the shoreline is getting old and losing vigor i hear so i hope she can remain healthy enough to continue to be a legend for quite some time shiva.. her age doesn't seem to water down her fine olfactory presence one bit!

JDOG6000

Veteran
OK, you guys convinced me to grow it out for myself.
If your comparing it to Bubba and OG it better be good.
Cause if I grow it and it's not all that, I'll be pissed. Just kidding, I'm sure it's great.
I like that lemon fuel sativa skunk.
By the way guys, been smoking Bubba all day everyday for weeks and I still have no tolerance for it.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Also as far as Bubba goes, you can yield if you grow it right.
But you have to veg for like 2 months. So theres a whole other argument to the comparison.

haqer

I've gotta revive this three year old thread cuz I've smoked Shoreline and what SoCal has to offer and feel I should offer my opinions on them...

I've smoked Shoreline for years. I moved to Cali about a year ago and got my medical card. So far I haven't found a strain in SD/LA that can touch the Shoreline (even the Bubba). There are some killer strains out here but I think the growers are growing them commercially as opposed to my people in Houston that grew them out to be the dankest possible.

I get so much shit from everyone when I tell them I haven't found anything as good as the Shoreline out here yet. I keep telling them though, just wait and see. It's come to the point that I'm gonna have my friend send me some Shoreline clones from Houston so I can grow out some mothers and bring the strain over here... hopefully finally put it on the map and put the "nay-sayers" to rest :)

Stay tuned...

airphat36

Ice Cream after long walks by the Shoreline anyone?

Ice Cream after long walks by the Shoreline anyone?

I've gotta revive this three year old thread cuz I've smoked Shoreline and what SoCal has to offer and feel I should offer my opinions on them...

I've smoked Shoreline for years. I moved to Cali about a year ago and got my medical card. So far I haven't found a strain in SD/LA that can touch the Shoreline (even the Bubba). There are some killer strains out here but I think the growers are growing them commercially as opposed to my people in Houston that grew them out to be the dankest possible.

I get so much shit from everyone when I tell them I haven't found anything as good as the Shoreline out here yet. I keep telling them though, just wait and see. It's come to the point that I'm gonna have my friend send me some Shoreline clones from Houston so I can grow out some mothers and bring the strain over here... hopefully finally put it on the map and put the "nay-sayers" to rest :)

Stay tuned...

Thanks Haqer, I'll be looking forward to hearing more on the Shoreline when you start rockin that cut.:smokeit:

Im feelin a bit left out right now having spent the last decade since I was just a scrub smokin the best shit I can find in the Austin area. Dont think I ever came across the shoreline. Most of the nug I see is on that Cali connect and the local supply doesn’t fit the bill.

I’ve been growing a little over a year now starting off with bagseed and now Im running Passion Ice Cream gifted from a friend. Good stuff, amazing bag appeal, nice producer, but I like a variety so it's time for sum strain huntin.

Maybe I can find someone who likes Ice Cream after long walks by the Shoreline…wink..wink. Just thinking about running this Lone Star legend (never knew there was one) makes me all giddy with Texas pride.:shooty:

Can anyone help me source legit shoreline and/or NL#5? I was a grower in dfw from 2000-2004. Grew shoreline and NL#5. Anyway went on “vacation” for a bit and lost all clones. Contacts I had have moved on with their lives. I’ve tried devils harvest shoreline and just wasn’t the same. Please any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Can anyone help me source legit shoreline and/or NL#5? I was a grower in dfw from 2000-2004. Grew shoreline and NL#5. Anyway went on “vacation” for a bit and lost all clones. Contacts I had have moved on with their lives. I’ve tried devils harvest shoreline and just wasn’t the same. Please any help will be greatly appreciated!!

I hate vacations! Have to leave town Sunday. Maybe these springtails will move out while I'm gone.

Good luck, Shoreline is another one of those strains I thought I'd be able to try after legalization, but have since given up hope. Remember when "vanilla" meant plain, boring? Now it's a selling point on every clone listing.

I hate vacations! Have to leave town Sunday. Maybe these springtails will move out while I'm gone.

Good luck, Shoreline is another one of those strains I thought I'd be able to try after legalization, but have since given up hope. Remember when "vanilla" meant plain, boring? Now it's a selling point on every clone listing.
Gawd I hate this new vanilla trend.

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The original clone is still held by a buddy in Vegas. He recently made seeds using a Sour D male - Think there was a joint release with Katsu Seeds.

It's out there. NL#5 has been re-released from original stock held by Seattle Greg - repopulated by Todd McCormick. AG Seed Co.

dank.Frank

acespicoli

1675048021637.png

cant send a chat message ...