What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shooey's Randomarium

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Santa's all gone a bit bonkers....my own fault really.. I knew she'd need support, she always does... and still 17 (ish) days to go ...

Girls Gone Wild

picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
Here is the Zamal x Hash mum with about 10 days to go then back to reveg for a 3rd gen ... should be interesting...(thats the last of my current Green Poison run in the foreground - GP#3) :D

picture.php

B

bigganjabud

I've never revegged if I'm honest ,how long does it take to get another flower turn around?

How long to revert back to veg ?

JamieShoes

Veteran
not sure about the first question BGB... it takes about 3 or 4 weeks for a plant to stop going mental and properly go back to veg...thats when you can take cuttings from it... to get it big enough to flower again?...if I had to guess I'd say 6-8 weeks...depending how much you left on it in the first place (potential new growth sites) .. this girl is from January I think..

B

bigganjabud

Hmmmmmmmmmm very interesting Mr shoes !!

I'm not sure if I can get away with much more space for growing in this house so I'm eager to get moving and have a couple tents in one bedroom so I can keep my work room all separate from the rest of the house

I'm definitely interested in this though ! Don't get me wrong I love to pop beans but ffs it does take a while sometimes

JamieShoes

Veteran
its the uncertainty of beans too man...I'm only popping a bunch lately to find new keepers (I lost all mine last year and slowly rebuilding) keeping mums offers you consistency in quality and numbers as well as finish times etc.. even if you only keep 1 or 2 bonsai mums, it's well worth the time and effort...and space if you got it..you can keep them small with root pruning etc, though I dont bother myself..

The Pheonix

its around maybe 5 month i'm not 100%.

i had to rip up the "never cut over 30%" rule to fit her in the new mum tent which sadly is just a clone tent really. but i have another to try out next week :)

i want her trunk like yours are. she is staying like this for at least another 24 weeks

i'm not even sure that rule applies to mums

JamieShoes

Veteran
ah I often cut mine right back to almost nothing man, once theyre established like that they can take it...they can take most things lol

here's the ZH trunk shot as promised :)

picture.php