What's new

Shooey's Randomarium

SoufLondon

Aside from cannabis, lsd had traditionally been my favorite!

I know a bloke who used to crush up dots and put the powder under his eyelid. Proper nutcase!

Havent seen microdots for a long while, blotter is still around in london if you know who to ask but its much rarer now than 20 years ago!

p.s (it'll be mushroom season soon!)

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
My largest grow in London was just round the corner from the house on Seymour rd. Hampton wick that became infamous via Operation Julie, we always used to refer to the place with the codename "Julie" because of this.

Added to this, by pure chance the unwitting landlord was also someone who had crossed my dad a few years before, which really put some sweet icing on that cake.

Apology for the ramble Jamie, but the title says Randomarium ;)

Cloneman

Veteran
Operation Julie

Operation Julie

That brings back memories..

In 1975 I got lucky and scored 300 Purple Pyramids for 20p each, the idea being sell 100, before taking 200 for the summer season in Spain, which I did.

I knew they were good having had the Pyramids before, but decided to try them out on a weekend Thames barge sailing trip.

There was 12 of us, we had 450 cans of beer, loads of hash, wired up a car cassette to the 12 volt supply with 4 speakers, sorted.

10 o clock Saturday morning 5 of us popped a whole one each, now we are sailing..

B

bigganjabud

That brings back memories..

In 1975 I got lucky and scored 300 Purple Pyramids for 20p each, the idea being sell 100, before taking 200 for the summer season in Spain, which I did.

I knew they were good having had the Pyramids before, but decided to try them out on a weekend Thames barge sailing trip.

There was 12 of us, we had 450 cans of beer, loads of hash, wired up a car cassette to the 12 volt supply with 4 speakers, sorted.

10 o clock Saturday morning 5 of us popped a whole one each, now we are sailing..

Stormey waters across the sea?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
My largest grow in London was just round the corner from the house on Seymour rd. Hampton wick that became infamous via Operation Julie, we always used to refer to the place with the codename "Julie" because of this.

Added to this, by pure chance the unwitting landlord was also someone who had crossed my dad a few years before, which really put some sweet icing on that cake.

Apology for the ramble Jamie, but the title says Randomarium ;)

Haha not a bother...all random mumblings and ramblings gratefully accepted :D

Good to see you, man :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
needed to keep myself busy yesterday so knocked this up ... 3 bags only, quantity over quality for this run (I as happy enough smoking the flowers and this can only be better right? )

220 bag for working, 160 for taking the crap off and everything in 25 to be used for spliffs...came out a fairly decent golden colour all the same..the main bit I mean, not the crap I pulled off the 160 :D

2.1c
picture.php

foamy
picture.php

drip...drip...drip...
picture.php

The main prize
picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
lol not much love for the all-in-wonder eh ;)

in any event, here's some Santa at 4 weeks... just getting hit with some PK ...

picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
Hey cheers GF :)

yeah .. its all broken up nicely and on some greaseproof paper now for a few days, I'll have to wait n see if it needs freezing...I suspect it wont be all that gooey though being everything from 25-159 mics... the 160 bag got thrown in some cake mix this afternoon...looks awful but smelled really nice...ah well, I cant see inside a cake can I :)

I didnt press it this time while it was wet, learned that lesson last time around, I'm still figuring out this wet hash ting, as traditionally I'm a sifter...It's always fun to learn new things, though I havent given up sifting just yet lol.. still in the trial and error stage with bubblebags, I think this is my 4th go with them ncluding the time I tried to use a paint mixer attachment and made laverbread instead (you might have to google laverbread lol)..

I keep meaning to order a 45 for the all in wonder, the 25 takes an age to drain... anyway, the next run will be less about creating emergency supplies and more about trying to make something that actually melts, so I'll be back to puling the 110 and 73s then as well...always makes for a better picture eh :)

The Pheonix

suspect package has arrived shoes.... i'm going to check it out :)

nice pics...... hash looks scrum diddly umptious :)

inabit ;)

JamieShoes

Veteran
glad to hear yours arrived mate... big things to look forward too :)

I'm hoping to find something cup worthy from mine with a bit of luck.. at the mo I dont have anything I'd enter but was hoping to have something done by now really...I have a couple of Jack O'Nesia that might come good, but I dont even know what sex they are yet :)

JamieShoes

Veteran
Around half way on the Santa Maria now.. 4.5ish weeks out of 8.5-9... starting to fill out nicely :)

picture.php

JamieShoes

Veteran
thats the one, Zooty.. planck selfed/reversed... I simply love this girl... had this one about 3 yrs now I think...

cheers
j

The Pheonix

Looking packed out in there J, they are going to be amazing by the end :)

tried and tested.... the only way to go...

peace bro

JamieShoes

Veteran
cheers Phe... it is a bit rammed in there.. altho theres only 5 plants and actually 2 of them are tiny (maybe 20-30g) the other 3 on the hand, errr....theyre a good bit bigger (old mums) :D

The Pheonix

old mums.... imagine the root system they have to work from.... thirsty girls i bet ;)

its nice when the room is full.. :) happy days

JamieShoes

Veteran
fair play mate when I flipped them, they were bursting to go.. I probably didnt need the 2 small ones but wasnt expecting the 3 others to go quite as wild as they did... in the end they crowded out the little ones pretty much completely ... lol they never stood a chance... rarrr :D

they (the 3) get 2 liters at a time and theyre always ready for the next one ....FEED ME, SEYMOUR!!! ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts