What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shooey's Randomarium

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
fk that eh mate, if this one got angry with me, she'd kick my head in...lol I like a girl who can handle herself :D

here's the pic I posted over in colourful flowers thread... should be here too really in case anyone is interested and/or missed it, nice to keep all the info/pics in one place I guess.. :)

picture.php

Damn I've only been even browsing here like a week! I already like you guys :tiphat:

Have to agree best to chop the bottom branches off. The straggle. Although sometimes the straggle bud is good for the iceolator :dance013:

JamieShoes

Veteran
heya BGB, they're taken on a bit of a hue yeah mate.

cheers Highbury... this thread is a bit of a rollercoaster really.. and by that I mean it's mostly boring and uneventful with the occasional corkscrew tossed in :D

picked this up at the local charity chop yesterday... roughly translates as "Parish of H Jones The Stoner" (not really ;) )

picture.php

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Veteran
haha, it wont happen quite like that as shes going in for yet another re-veg... if I was cutting her down proper though, I'd have to get a crane in and have the road closed off for the afternoon :D

B

bigganjabud

Post some pics after snip please mukka I'm interested to see what stays and what goes I've never seen it done before

Harry Lime

Veteran
Do you revegers find that quality or yield diminishes each round or do they come back just like new - except for the gnarly trunks?

Love the colours on those girls Jamie. Nice mug as well.

JamieShoes

Veteran
with this particular strain (Zamal) it actually improves mate... I suspect it improves in others too (hormomal maturity) though which or why it's some and not all I'm not sure...

with this one, I grew it from seed, flowered, then kept my fave and took lots of clones for a few months, then I've flowered her again after reading about her particular quality of improving over many (or at least a few) seasons.. I've taken cuttings too incase it doesnt work out but I'm very curious to see :)

there's a link to a thread, I'll go see if I can find it...

edit: Thread- "is Zamal a perennial?" - https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=307924

JamieShoes

Veteran
Here's a couple of shots of the Santa Maria finishing off... about a week to go now :)

picture.php

picture.php

be lucky
j :tiphat:

The Pheonix

they look delicious J. i wanna squeeze them and smell em.... but that upsets alot of people so ill just keep my hands round my back and grit my teeth.

bet it smells devine ;)

oldbean

Cheers Both :)

Hi Blimey, I run a 600 and a 250 in there mate (DR120) it sounds a bit odd, as my footprint isnt centered properly, but I rotate pots daily and it means I have split level lighting, which is useful for plants doing less well as I can give them a heavier dose of rays and also for tall assed sativas that stretch into the bulbs (these get moved under the 250 to minimise damage) :)

I too used to run a 250w & 600w but some dude stole my lights & I'm back to a single 600w now.

A touch random but I was perusing your thread & felt like saying.

Peace!

Latest posts

Latest posts