What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

straight out of srilanka

some twigs and bugs

or sweet potato cuttings

i have no idea what to do with these, so i need to read up again

Attachments

• IMG_6202.JPG
    IMG_6202.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 17
Last edited:

zaprjaques

interesting stuff. i take all styles for granted and i can't rhyme, mc or write decent poetry.

i once got a grade B in a poetry exam for basically writing out the classic diarrhea nursery song
yeah, hes pretty good though on his impressions.
sadly his main original work doesnt really vibe with me.

goingrey

Bananas are terrible. I haven’t bought good bananas in years even the organic ones are not that great.
Half of the bananas sold in the world are Cavendish. In the West it's probably more like 99%. If you don't like that variety, well..

I'm not against organic food production, who would be, but sometimes it's just a way to move substandard product. Top quality would sell without having to go to the trouble and expense of getting certified.

zaprjaques

Half of the bananas sold in the world are Cavendish. In the West it's probably more like 99%. If you don't like that variety, well..

I'm not against organic food production, who would be, but sometimes it's just a way to move substandard product. Top quality would sell without having to go to the trouble and expense of getting certified.
just remembered my first time trying a banana, i was born in eastern europe and it was the 80ies, no idea where my parents scored a single banana, but it was all black and gooey inside. they peeled and sliced it up so we could all get a taste, parents, my brother and even my grandparens haha. nothing id like to try again i was sure then.