What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

I'm in a similar situation. Maybe. Trying to root two cuttings taken late flowering now as the last lifeline..

It's the fastest plant I have ever seen but still with a quality high which is why I wouldn't want to lose it. A six week sativa.

Can't remember the genetics so difficult to recreate. Possibly Thyphoon x Bangi Haze.

Fortunately I have crossed it with Malawi and OG. Both are longer flowering yet more "narcotic" so I won't find a replacement in the F1 generation, but maybe in the F2 and beyond with some selection.

Or maybe the clones make it.
impermanence . nothing lasts forever , however upsetting

i may try peach x old timer X peach x leb

i'm looking forward to trying peach x oldtimerhaze

goingrey

impermanence . nothing lasts forever , however upsetting

i may try peach x old timer X peach x leb

i'm looking forward to trying peach x oldtimerhaze
Yep that's how it is. Impressive how some clones stay around so long. Not just cannabis but like navel oranges and Cavendish bananas. But even the latter of those are being hit hard or so they say.

Both those crosses you made will be amazing no doubt. Sativa x sativa crosses love it.

shiva82

Yep that's how it is. Impressive how some clones stay around so long. Not just cannabis but like navel oranges and Cavendish bananas. But even the latter of those are being hit hard or so they say.

Both those crosses you made will be amazing no doubt. Sativa x sativa crosses love it.
if i had the space , then she would of lasted longer , but it is what it is .

it is dedication to keep a plant pest and desease free and alive for so long

i should of shared it out with more people

my own fault

rip peach

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
both . held for 5 years by constant cloning . i can only keep a mother plant for so long before it gets too big

i have held that phenotype for 5 years and have now lost it , i fucked up
No you definitely did not fuck up that’s Quite the achievement to hold onto it for that long ..I always fall flat holding onto strains it’s just some are easier and more cooperative than others

shiva82

cheers bro. it was an avoidable unfortunate event . shit happens.

here is the tester daughter. peach ozz x oldtimer haze. the whole plant has so much variation . smells strongly of rotten fruit leaning towards mango mixed with rubber aromas . not very scientific , but gives an idea of how she smells.

this is the plant the fungus gnats wont leave alone haha. i kill them and then they sneak back in . even with filters . they are not the worst pest in the world.

i can see one glued to the plant next to my hand. always a good sign if they get glued to a leaf

some buds look more indica and are showing ambers on the inner leaves , and some buds having classic sativa new reflowering areas , and at different parts of the plant . interesting plant . it has been stressed alot and has never had ideal conditions

Attachments

• IMG_6197.JPG
    IMG_6197.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_6194.JPG
    IMG_6194.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_6195.JPG
    IMG_6195.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 22
Last edited:

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Bananas are terrible. I haven’t bought good bananas in years even the organic ones are not that great.

Latest posts

Latest posts