What's new

Shiva Grows

goingrey

why was it a failure? maybe i can learn from your problems that you had
Not even sure but maybe they just didn't get enough light with the tomatoes and cucumbers outgrowing and shadowing them. Also the most vigorous seedling I gave to my parents thinking the others would catch up but they never did. They also only got one watermelon but you really don't want more than one or two per plant anyway from what I understand, or that was the instructions on the seed pack. Supposed to prune the rest. I got nothing but a few starts that died and shriveled away, autopruning.

UK dancehall

Landrace_seeds

the friesland is a journey into the unknown for me. so far , she retains silica well. Rubbery plants from day one. I like the way they grow. Slow starters , but pretty to look at . The Siberian chap had some nice looking plants earlier in my thread. I'm finding the best pheno of the bunch indoor first and using that for outdoor in the spring.

Hello comrade! May I have a look at the Siberian thread? Thanks in advance!

shiva82

Not even sure but maybe they just didn't get enough light with the tomatoes and cucumbers outgrowing and shadowing them. Also the most vigorous seedling I gave to my parents thinking the others would catch up but they never did. They also only got one watermelon but you really don't want more than one or two per plant anyway from what I understand, or that was the instructions on the seed pack. Supposed to prune the rest. I got nothing but a few starts that died and shriveled away, autopruning.

UK dancehall

fair enough . i forget the strain i chose. i think they are italian, sweet and small melons . possibly more abundant.

shiva82

i lost my phone. i'm hoping it is at work today. luckily it is only a basic type phone , but i still woke up early worried. i can't imagine having one of these advanced pain devices people use with their life downloaded to them

if i can't find it today i will have to cancel my sim. pain in the arse

Last edited:

Cloneman

Veteran
A bit of bad news, not been feeling my best over the past few days. I just wanted to let you know I’ve been admitted to hospital and they are keeping me in. I have only gone and bloody well poisoned myself thanks to my own poor cooking skills. What I thought was an onion for my salad turned out to be a daffodil bulb. They say I should be out by early spring

shiva82

A bit of bad news, not been feeling my best over the past few days. I just wanted to let you know I’ve been admitted to hospital and they are keeping me in. I have only gone and bloody well poisoned myself thanks to my own poor cooking skills. What I thought was an onion for my salad turned out to be a daffodil bulb. They say I should be out by early spring
lol

shiva82

i found part of my phone on the street

that is me ruined for a week or two until i get a new sim card

it must of fallen out my pocket

hopefully it has not been used

complete pain in the arse, and is going to land me in lots of trouble this week

Attachments

• IMG_6203.JPG
    IMG_6203.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 17

Landrace_seeds

UK dancehall

Attachments

• IMG_20230318_104156_317.jpg
    IMG_20230318_104156_317.jpg
    152.1 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20230322_220449_078.jpg
    IMG_20230322_220449_078.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20230318_104201_445.jpg
    IMG_20230318_104201_445.jpg
    271.4 KB · Views: 19

shiva82

smart translates to pain. I don't want to download my life to a cloud, have my biometrics taken , be tracked and traced, lose my wealth , get brainwashed or influenced , waste time outside of reality , and live through a screen , and many more reasons

i find them repulsive , i hate touch screens too

bring on the discrimination

Landrace_seeds

smart translates to pain. I don't want to download my life to a cloud, have my biometrics taken , be tracked and traced, lose my wealth , get brainwashed or influenced , waste time outside of reality , and live through a screen , and many more reasons

i find them repulsive , i hate touch screens too

bring on the discrimination
exhaustive answer🤝