What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Shiva Grows

shiva82

Alaska is another beautiful place for sure. I have relatives all over canada and alaska . i don't know any of them though . just distant blood relations. I think they must have had a scottish colony of some sort over there

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1C3545F8-CBA8-4E10-83E0-FBF32FA8A098.jpeg
AF6ED227-2F56-4EDC-B2B9-6F95D2A03BBE.jpeg
39C3A43D-02D9-4FCB-A70D-BC1D5F20BD5A.jpeg

shiva82

looks like Big Meech is stopping out elsewhere tonight. i have waited up long enough not to feel guilty about going to bed lol. i always stay and wait as long as i can for her. she will be there waiting in the moring most likely . i'm up at 7 am for work

shiva82

i'm going to have to get some hash out the freezer if i don't feel tired within 15 minutes

sedate myself into a coma. rem sleep is over rated anyway lol

goingrey

The Zamaldelica is very good. Lower doses really enhance the ability to experience the world, both in a sensory and an emotional sense. Higher doses might have you seeing someone with six eyes in the mirror. :D

It's a Zamal hybrid yeah. (Zamal x Golden Tiger) f3 to be precise. I have only grown one seed so far but kept a mom from it for a while and grew it in hot and cold, big and small pots, eventually even flowered out the mom on a windowsill. No nanners anywhere.

It gives a kind of feeling of being content, which is nice in a way, but also the one downside as it can result in laziness even if it's not couchlocky in the narcotic sense. Already feeling good so why do anything, lol. Which reminds me, better go water the plants.

RobFromTX

The Zamaldelica is very good. Lower doses really enhance the ability to experience the world, both in a sensory and an emotional sense. Higher doses might have you seeing someone with six eyes in the mirror. :D

It's a Zamal hybrid yeah. (Zamal x Golden Tiger) f3 to be precise. I have only grown one seed so far but kept a mom from it for a while and grew it in hot and cold, big and small pots, eventually even flowered out the mom on a windowsill. No nanners anywhere.

It gives a kind of feeling of being content, which is nice in a way, but also the one downside as it can result in laziness even if it's not couchlocky in the narcotic sense. Already feeling good so why do anything, lol. Which reminds me, better go water the plants.
My friend grew the regulars so thats all i can go on. But ive read the feminized is much kinder