What's new

Sheriff Shot at during recent Mendo raid

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
It was inevitable. It has already happened. The sheriff had his van window blown out by disgruntled growers. It's war in these woods and don't pretend it's anything but. You take your life in your hands by walking out in the woods of NoCal during grow season.

Mendocino County officials are investigating an incident in which a window of a truck driven by a deputy sheriff was shot out following marijuana raids on Tuesday.

The incident occurred shortly before 4:30 p.m. Tuesday on Orr Springs Road near Ukiah, according to a report from Lt. Rusty Noe of the Mendocino County Sheriff's Office.

Mendocino County Sheriff Deputies assigned to the county of Mendocino Marijuana Eradication Team, along with Team One with the Campaign Against Marijuana Planting (CAMP) were conducting marijuana eradication raids on corporate timber lands north of Comptche, Noe said.

During the raids 22,000 marijuana plants were seized out of five sites in the area. Noe said that in one of the camps a .22-caliber pistol was seized along with evidence that the garden was being tended by Hispanics.

After the raids the teams were returning to Ukiah on Orr Springs Road when the lead truck, driven by Deputy James Wells, had the rear window shot out, Noe said.

The team secured the area and a search for a suspect or suspects was conducted. Noe said no responsible person was located during the search.

Residents were contacted in the area and no one reported seeing anything, according to Noe.
From the Lake County News here.

Last edited by a moderator:

IWanaGetHiSoHi

along with evidence that the garden was being tended by Hispanics.
I wonder what evidence they found? A pan with huevo and chorizo remnants? This sounds like an Anti Marijuana Publicity Stunt ... I smell Bullshit. It would be very easy to get a "community" in an uproar with these kinds of claims, a cleverly placed bullet hole and a planted 22 ...

I shot the Sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy. I swear it was in self defense.....
2eqb3m0.jpg

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
I wonder what evidence they found? A pan with huevo and chorizo remnants? This sounds like an Anti Marijuana Publicity Stunt ... I smell Bullshit. It would be very easy to get a "community" in an uproar with these kinds of claims, a cleverly placed bullet hole and a planted 22 ...
And they can get away with saying it too.
Imagine if they had said they had evidence it was being tended by black people, we'd have Al Sharpton and the whole crew screaming bloody murder, but it's OK to stereotype the Mexicans

H

HybridHydro

People that would resort to violence over a weed, either for or against, are stupid.

big ballin 88

Biology over Chemistry
Veteran
This is what its coming too. Everyday brings more chances. You either see the people or their dogs shot, this time people are fighting back. Their gonna wait till its a full auto battle to change legislation, worked for the alcohol prohibiton.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
tobad they didnt get one of them. (they being the hispanics)

LMAO! Hasn't anyone ever thought of, "Cheap Labor!" I mean come on why not pay a border brother to tend to ur different sites. Seriously think about it, what will happen if they get caught, your workers get deproted? Theres an endless supply of workers out here to replace them. Just take a second and think about it. I don't think these grows are cartel, just local growers hiring workers. Its not right to hate on anybody cause of color or lifestyle. :grouphug:

Norkali

LMAO! Hasn't anyone ever thought of, "Cheap Labor!" I mean come on why not pay a border brother to tend to ur different sites. Seriously think about it, what will happen if they get caught, your workers get deproted? Theres an endless supply of workers out here to replace them. Just take a second and think about it. I don't think these grows are cartel, just local growers hiring workers. Its not right to hate on anybody cause of color or lifestyle. :grouphug:

Bingo. Smart shit, eh? I'm gonna hire some to watch my plots and tell 'em my name is "Heisenberg".

breaking-bad-heisenberg-drawing.jpg

NUG-JUG

That's right sheriff fckouttahere!!

It seems to me that they're trying to make people go all Arizona by claiming "evidence of hispanics" wtf? Would they say "evidence of whites"?? Never..

"There was evidence of a Caucasian presence at the grow site...high life cans, hemp wick, Nature Valley rappers..."

Skip

Veteran
All these incidents are going to be played up big time b4 the elections to get the public FEARFUL about cannabis legalization.

But the TRUTH is that if you don't want to get killed over a plant, then LEGALIZE IT!

ghostly

hispanic workers, vietnamese boobie traps, hawaiian strains from dutch growers in california sun... mendo is the fucking UN of Weed

sob420

Would it have been mentioned if there was evidence of it being tended by white people? Very strange reporting, indeed...

D

Durdy

There has been all sorts of negative marijuana related incidents in the news lately. Definitely seems like it's being played up due to the upcoming election. Not legalizing just makes it worse, not better, these people need to get their heads out of their asses and see the bigger picture! :moon:

ghostly lol i love your comment....and guys DUH hello no one thought to themselves that they probably found materials with spanish!? on them?! the hispanic part is probably true......however if the whole stories false then its not

Latest posts

Latest posts