What's new

Share Your Club Clone Shots

G

Picked these nameless indica's up from OBD in San Diego. They came from a local grower and are suppose to be really good. The pics are before my cat munched down on 4 of them..:badday: Did major damage to the fan leaves but in the long run it probably only set me back 4-5 days.

Last edited:
G

VT where is angel eyes he needs to see your update on your afgooey? Did it start out lanky? Are the leaves thin or fat? I NEED PICS DAM IT!!!!! j/k I would like to see some pics so I can compare yours with mine. Sounds like when we were kids telling the girls I'll show you mine if you show me yours. LMAO

What type of hydro system are you running? I had a real problem for years in my flood and drain system with putting too many diff varieties in the tray together. That is why I switched back to dirt. I need a variety to smoke, smoking the same stuff night after night gets old.

As far as the TW it might be tough to grow , but if you can master it in the long run it will make you a better grower. Patience, patience, patience.

GCG

G

So VT would you say it is all sat like people have said or do you think it is a mix sat/indy?

GCG

G

I forget where I posted this b4 but it's the MK Ultra from LPC at 22 after the flip. Grown in ebb and flo, next to flo :joint:

G

Hey VT, I actually just water them twice a day by hand. It's def not the best method, and I have thought about going soil, but I've always done this and have had solid results. Granted this is my 7-8th grow, so I'm still a newbie, but I like it. Here's a comparison shot I made of before and after my stupid cat who I love to death munched on them. Not his fault, it was mine for leaving the door open. Cats will be cats, you know? I know you all love my photoshop skills. :D

Last edited:
G

I dropped by LPC and they had 6 purple urkle clones left so I got 3. I noticed they had bubblegum there too, which is new for them.

G

I did some research on the Afgooey and the clone I have looks just like the plants in the pics of schroomy's afgooey.

GCG

G

One question Please. I assume all these are clones from California Med Clubs. What about the other states that have Med MJ laws? Do they have places like this to get clones? If not then I guess they have to order illeagal seeds I assume. Which I guess in turn the could be prosecuted for that. Really how do they get thier legal Meds, Legally?

Mo, :chin:

G

Thanx I wsa wondering how other states did it. You would think that eventually the more states that adopt MED MJ laws that there would have to be a recognition from the Goverment or the same ol double standard.

Sorry for the rant great looking clones everyone.

Mo,

N

Neptune

I have 2 Granddaddy Purple clones, I posted them earlier.. these are now nearly TWO WEEKS in veg. The first week was under shoplight flouro, and trhe second week has been 400w MH.

Is this consistant with everyone elses Granddaddy Purple? Slow slow slow vegetative growth.

Here they are after 2 days veg from the dispensary, not much growth since then eh?

(sorry for doubble post, I'm trying to verify these as GDP.... are they Purple Urkle? The club BPG had them labeled as Granddaddy Purple, and I have no reason to suspect them of wrongdoing, but there are so many purples with shady heritage and crazy names that word of mouth may have got these mixed up at some point along the line.)

Last edited:

Dankz

VT, Nice pics and clones... That one is coming back but 1 question, When you dont use the hood how the hell do you raise it? Those damn 400 watt bulbs so damn hot, just looking at the pic gives me the Chillie willies!!!!!! I guess just pull from the black cord?

Dankz

Yeah I had 1 of those but It was on a hood also instead of chains and man it didnt line up straight.. Got me really made alot of the times but Eh, Lesson learned... So youve never accidentaly hit the light? lol...

G

My indica girls from OBD are doing nicely. 10 days Veg 18/6, 250w HPS, Flora Nova Nutes + Liquid Karma, handfed twice a day. Sorry, didn't have access to a digi.

Latest posts

Latest posts