What's new

Share Your Club Clone Shots

G

:wave: Well said and I agree with you 100% VT, but on the other hand I have gotten some really great cuts from the clubs. Not all vendors or clubs are greedy crooks. There are a lot of legitmate clubs and vendors out there.

As far as LPC goes I will never go there again. Shitty vibe, fake cuts and fake meds. This is some real bullshit.

I have had great luck with BPG over the past few years and eventhough it is an extra 45 minute drive for me I will go there instead of any where else.

GCG

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
BPG baby! its where its at! according to this guy in high times. Who ever he is. nothing like OGkush where i can not find for the life of me. The real deal that is. it is very pathetic to have to be in the IN crowd for truelly sick patients to get stuff.

I have been asking quiet a few people around here for a OGkush cut. Not one will give way. LOL. but thats ok.

Im lucky with what i got i suppose but its not the relief i truelly need when i have to smoke so much.

I just got unlucky with that GDP from BPG and the tray of clones going before me. But! 1 day out of a 6 months i was there and all these great strains where there. Including the ak 47 and Hog i got going on. Have yet to flower so i better shut up!

But i have found most clubs with clones to be pretty pathetic! This is why we are here.

stay away from mission LOL

edit: But i take that back i have met some great people here. One person of which gave me some meds a long time ago. And one of which hooked me up with some good genetics. but this was back at OG . And i lost those genetics now :(

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Thx for the support guys....I figured I'd perturbed you all ....

***note*** I did say SOME (for the record)...not ALL or MOST

Well iId encourage good people out there to find a compassionate club you support and stand by...and donate LEGIT clones to them....Anyone know of any small clubs that may need clone donations? Mother donations?
(PM me)

I have had some success with clones also....but yea that LPC shit pushed me over the edge...initially...I thought it was a hoax...

In addition to whining...I am going to help out when and if I can....
I need to go to BPG more...i have only been there twice I think...

Good posts guys...I'll freshen up the mood of the thread with some budhots tonight

Peace

Last edited:
G

Ah yes. The drama of the fake clones and fake product continue at the clubs.

On a side note, i don't see why the truly sick would care so much about a few tightly held clones. I completely understand the fact that certain strains can help certain individuals with very specific illnesses. But here's my theory - why not buy seeds? There's many different seed varieties out there and and at one point (maybe there still is) many breeders were willing to interact and help with questions about how their strains can help certain illnesses and problems. I know when i used to buy seeds i seen many discriptions that mentioned what the strain can do for certain problems.

I just can't agree that people must have Gdp, or one of those Kushes to aleviate (sp) their problems. Even though for some i can assume those strains may hit right on the head, there's gotta be an alternative, in clone or seed form, that can come pretty close for whatever problems you may have. In my opinion you dont need to be in the "In Crowd" to take care of yourself..

G

I agree that you could find meds that you could use if you needed to. I think what VT is trying to convey is. The fact that there is such a elite group that feel they must keep these clones in circles that hard to get to even for the Sick is a flaw that has no place in our struggle to free this plant to all who either need it medically ( Which I think we all need it medically it has beneficial properties to all, even the semi healthy) or just enjoy it.

The fact that certain strains are held is not to preserve the genetics I simply do not believe this. In order to preserve it you want to spread it far and wide. The only reason to hold in circles is Monetary and Ego driven. I have come to my own realization, that I will probally never get any of them but I have realized lately that it just doesn't matter to me anymore, if I get them then I do. More important right now is the way that meds are being provided to the needed at astrinomical prices in comparison. Thought I should also say that when all this was started years back it was never intended for every one with a hangnail to get a Medical Reccomendation from a doctor.

On a brighter note I am glad you feel a little better about it VT. Maybe things are not as bleek as they seem to be.

Mo,

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
My views on things have evolved...and I see some things differently now.....

Thx man....well he missed the whole point

Which is the commercialization of the MMJ scene...(psssssst....he doesn't get it)

The point that people grow bullshit purple strain$ (like the Royal Purple he grew here at ICMAG) to get the commercial biz.....I am perfectly ok with growers being compensated...I support profit too....but not adding stuff to the plant to make it purple....

Maybe some have no issue with that....and think it's ok....certainly the assholes that do it have no problem with it...obviously

Guys like Gypsy Nirvana are caregivers...they don't hide behind fuckin avatars and anonymous proxies and handles....

he didn't read a word I wrote....

A nerve was struck see :smoke:

Thx Mo....

G

I just realized that I am guilty of my own agenda also. I tossed in the ol elite thing which really doesn't belong in this thread. I do know what you are saying VT even tho I can't live it first hand.

Be Well

Mo,

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
S4vvy said:
it was your post that alerted me my Afgooey was fake...you seemed unhappy with it and killed it...I think it's inconvenient to go through that "drama"...you semed to agree at the time
i don't see why the truly sick would care so much about a few tightly held clones. I completely understand the fact that certain strains can help certain individuals with very specific illnesses.
The bullshit purple strains hit clubs to appeal to kids that listen to the shit in hip hop songs....this creates a commercial environment and causes issues....issues I covered earlier....which does affect patients that access meds at these clubs
But here's my theory - why not buy seeds?
I ended my rant by saying I shall do just that...order seeds...others have said so...no one has ruled that out...many just like convenience of clones...and so do you...given your presence in the clone threads
I just can't agree that people must have Gdp, or one of those Kushes to aleviate (sp) their problems.
No one said that
In my opinion you dont need to be in the "In Crowd" to take care of yourself..

Exactly...but...tell that to a disabled patient that lives with family and can't grow...this person has to buy the Purple Royal's...if the cuts were avalable....we would not have these fakes and methods to copy these tightly held strains (and if people get sick that's not good)...IMO...AND....the price just might go down?

Last edited:
G

Even though you didn't post the PM like you said you would. I'll respond anyway and try to end this. I don't waste time arguing on the internet and i'm not about to start..

My post was motiviated by a few lines in two responses. One from you

-VT- said:
The whole clone thing has it's advantages...but in the med community...sick people should not have to be in the "in" crowd to get good cuts....

Read above how a real patient tried to get GDP and someone bought the whole damn tray

Some in the MMJ scene are the most selfish people I've encountered when it comes to sharing genetics bro...not all or most...but some...you gotta be in the "network".....and kiss booty and be "cool"...I'd rather tell em to get phunked...chumps

And one from SCF

SCF said:
nothing like OGkush where i can not find for the life of me. The real deal that is. it is very pathetic to have to be in the IN crowd for truelly sick patients to get stuff.

I have been asking quiet a few people around here for a OGkush cut. Not one will give way. LOL. but thats ok.

What got my attention was the tension that seems to exist between the people of the "Inner Circle" (whatever that may be) and your "common" growers (med usuers, casual smokers, commercial growers disguised as med users :smile: etc) that i see online and know in my personal life. I'm not even gonna get into it, but lets just say i've heard it all. I've heard all the hate and the theories but for the truly sick med users in the Bay there is usually no excuse to not immediately take care of your problems. There's a variety of product for your troubles in the form of Hash/kif, Bud, Clones, and seeds from MULTIPLE clubs all within 30 or minutes of each other. There is absolutely no need to get a clone from anybody in the "inner circle" if you live here. That's all i was saying...

Clearly that bothered you so you went and posted a reply that had some smartmouth undertones, then you deleted it - but not before my email saved the summary :smile: After that i figured you were gonna drop it but nope - you sent me a PM cursing me out and calling me out of my name multiple times. I have no idea what brought on all that rage but it was kinda funny and sad at the same time. I asked you to post the PM in front of everybody but no dice. Lastly you're publicly saying my Royal clone is bullshit and fake when it's not. It's not fake...but it's not Urkle or Gdp. It's a whole other strain man. I don't think i have a reputation for anything fake, especially after growing my own seeds, and escaping the rat race of the clubs.

Like i said i dont wanna argue and go on and on about this. So if you have something to say you'll have the last word and we'll agree to steer clear of each other in these threads

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
S4vvy said:
Even though you didn't post the PM like you said you would. I'll respond anyway and try to end this. I don't waste time arguing on the internet and i'm not about to start..

My post was motiviated by a few lines in two responses. One from you

And one from SCF

What got my attention was the tension that seems to exist between the people of the "Inner Circle" (whatever that may be) and your "common" growers (med usuers, casual smokers, commercial growers disguised as med users :smile: etc) that i see online and know in my personal life. I'm not even gonna get into it, but lets just say i've heard it all. I've heard all the hate and the theories but for the truly sick med users in the Bay there is usually no excuse to not immediately take care of your problems. There's a variety of product for your troubles in the form of Hash/kif, Bud, Clones, and seeds from MULTIPLE clubs all within 30 or minutes of each other. There is absolutely no need to get a clone from anybody in the "inner circle" if you live here. That's all i was saying...

Clearly that bothered you so you went and posted a reply that had some smartmouth undertones, then you deleted it - but not before my email saved the summary :smile: After that i figured you were gonna drop it but nope - you sent me a PM cursing me out and calling me out of my name multiple times. I have no idea what brought on all that rage but it was kinda funny and sad at the same time. I asked you to post the PM in front of everybody but no dice. Lastly you're publicly saying my Royal clone is bullshit and fake when it's not. It's not fake...but it's not Urkle or Gdp. It's a whole other strain man. I don't think i have a reputation for anything fake, especially after growing my own seeds, and escaping the rat race of the clubs.

Like i said i dont wanna argue and go on and on about this. So if you have something to say you'll have the last word and we'll agree to steer clear of each other in these threads

First off i sent you NO PM!! LOL so i know your not talking to me..

SEcond dude!!!!! You say anyone in the BAY AREA HAVE ACCESS TO THIS ALL THE TIME.

Guess what... Im 4 hours from the bay area... And 4 hours away from LA, So where does that leave me...

2nd. I have been a medical user for 4 years... I have only found 1 Elite clone out of the 30 to 40 different strains i have grown from different clubs, Including, 3rd floor, CARE, BPG, Mission, LPC.

In wish everyone of those i got PM, Mites, And among other pathengins that pass through plant roots when not taken care of properly.

I have spent YEARS, and 1000's on growing to Grow B quality herb...

When it takes me a 1/8 a day to medicate at least!!! I know that my product is not up to par.

Now your probably questioning my growing ability. Well i got it dialed in and im sick of blaming my growing for this. Because its not!

And they you speak of Hash, edibles bla bla bla bla... You got money for me? Only the Rich can afford Meds from damn clubs. Im sorry. I just lost my job due to my medical condition 2 months ago. Unemployment has not paid me shit even though i have been exepted. I cant get a hold of them.

Even if so. I could not afford SHIT from a club. How many out there you think are like me? More than you know.

Edit: I wake up every morning puking so Marijuana is MUST FOR ME TO EAT AND DO MY DAY TO DAY... well guess what. Im about OZ left and im almost out... I have 2 months till harest, 2 weeks of drying and another week or 2 of curing just so i can get high. let alone the nasty uncured flavor of pot.. which i why i grow organic cuz it taste great dried right off the stem!

Anyways. Just so you know. Its not fucking easy pie here. YOu try to be dizzy, and bending over makes you almost pass out, and Grow your own, Let alone have no money to buy any.

and you better believe Elite Grade A strains are what got me into this medical world in the first place. FOr the Medicine that will actually help me. Not stuff i have to smoke a oz to get medicated with.

You would think all these people in support of Medical marijuana in hopes it will become legal one day... .Would ACTUALLY SUPPORT THE TRUELLY ILL AND DISABLED GET SOME GRADE A MEDS AT LOW TO NO COST! AS WE ARE THE ONES GOING IN FRONT OF OUR CITY COUNSEL, Local, State and Federal Government AND TRYING TO MAKE A CHANGE EVEN THOUGH WE ARE SICK!

No hard feelings bro there are just 2 sides to the coin.

Last edited:

karmical

-VT- said:
I have had some success with clones also....but yea that LPC shit pushed me over the edge...

:joint:

i just still for the life of me just see things through a different window, but thats cool that's what makes this place we live good, hell thats what makes it great, being able to formulate your own opinions and respectively live out your life to the fullest of all your hopes and visions...

but i can never see why in this day and age with all this information available, because even when i was unable to by either lack of/or no funds, hell there were times when i didn't have a roof over my head, spent a great summer living in the park by the sea...but i still had access to the internet and to information on growing, different strains, and technology and basic botany bullshit that i used at public places to keep the watchful eyes off of what it was i was really researching...

fuck i really don't know where the hell i was going...no matter, though i think it was something about growing your own meds or about reasearching strains and being able to detect bullshit meds no matter what color. because you can always just not buy any of their meds or cuts and simply go somewhere else if its something suspect.

in dealing with commercial volumes and trying to balance supply/demand sometimes shit just happens. i can remember having money just taken from me in the streets trying to pick up dimebag of seedy shitty shwag or being passed bags with no chance to look at them when looking at them after said seller has vanished, finding tea and seeds or some herbal bullshit...

i'm sure everyone has a story or so about being fucked over in the streets, but all of a sudden its pick up the flag lets march on the capitol and demand attitudes displayed by some, i'm not singling anyone out but fuck just buying seeds through normal channels is a gamble... cause yeah i've even been had in trying to order seeds, still waiting some 5 years plus motherfucker...

at least with clubs you can see first hand and inspect...to hell whateverwhoever behind the counter tells you, make a decision based upon your own knowledge or if you don't know find someone that does, but don't list to that moron behind you that is only talking about purple this and that or this hash this or that cause chances are they equally don't know shit...

just leave and save your money and go someplace else and follow the same thought process...

and by going to other clubs you will find that many with clones share the same vendors, same can be said with meds so just watch yourselves out there, be smart and listen up for the bullshit while in line waiting...

i tend to let people in front of me if the club isn't crowded, by acting as if i'm looking for something or just looking around with that dumb spaced out look, but i'm really just listening up to the conversations between the patients and staff finding which staff person really knows wtf they are talking about, listening out for the ones that are pitching like used car salesmen, but really they all like to talk mad shit like its their meds or their clones...

if you listen up look around you can find the staff that real, i thought everyone did this shit, but i think some are really just trying to get in and out or spend their time thinking about costs or something when they should have their minds focused on getting the most out of their dispensary(s) in direct opposite in the "my dispensary should do this for me because i'm sick" way of thinking...

even the worst dispensary is better than not having any choice other than grow your own or finding a dealer/picking up shit in the streets.

i long for the day that there will be places where we as patients can come and trade/barter/give cuts & meds with one another... kind of like a farmers market type thing...hmmh

still have a long way to go in that department...

ok wayyyyy medicated have to stop typing and go out and see what all this screaming is about....

G

why is there such a long way to go for that? coops already exist. nobody has tried anything like you described to my knowledge karmical.. i think its an interesting idea..

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Private Message means PRIVATE....

The post was deleted after it sat unanswered (by S4vvy) for a couple hours (when i asked to quote the member that said everyone NEEDS GDP...then asked if you'd grown any purple) You didn't reply...so I deleted it...and took it to PM....you came here like a lil snitch to inform everyone "he cussed me out...not fair!" Trick

Pasting and emailing PM's...yes I cussed you out (you're not unique)....but wanted to be civil in this thread....and will remain that way....revealing contents of PM just further proves my point....actually...I was being somewhat responsible by hashing it out via PM...but you want it public....says a lot

I did that in PM to avoid this scene here....believe me...I am not known for having issues for cussing people out "publicly"....I try and be cool in this forum cause I actually have some respect for Mars and the rest of these guys....I tried to avoid THIS....we can even meet up in real life .... if you want....and have coffee and debate this....I'm cool with that too...

Your only defense or position is..."they can go somewhere else if the weed gets em sick or is fake" .... too bad we have a fallout and backlash cause of that logic...

I SAID I WOULD NEVER GO TO LPC AGAIN...WHAT PART DID YOU MISS?

But that is no solution.....not to the bigger pronlem(s)

We actually agreed on 2 points:
1. Buying Seeds (he actually wasn't even rebutting anyone...he was just sensitive on that fake ass Royal Purple)
2. Finding other strains good for us as an option the commercial shit guys like S4vvy grow (yes...Royal Purple is CRAP)

He still won't come out and renounce these actions to fake things in the clubs(none of em will)...they just say:

"go elsewhere"...so guys can add food coloring and chemicals to shit....knowingly pass on mislabeled stuff etc....Rather than have some "standards" some would like to say: "just go somewhere else"...Blaming the patients....

When Party Toker bought that Purple Royal (crap)...I'm sure he didn't have the dough...or the ability...to just "go somewhere else"

Not all patients have the access or the interest in studying MJ online....shouldn't they be able to rely on clubs providing safe, and appropriate meds? According to some...NO...they should just "go elsewhere"

Yes we can end it S4vvy...unless you're setting up a live spot to meet and discuss things...but...then you'd prob paste the details from PM

Why the vitriole? Why was I pissed? Cause guys like you are the reason we are losing ground....

G

-VT- said:
Private Message means PRIVATE....

The post was deleted after it sat unanswered (by S4vvy) for a couple hours (when i asked to quote the member that said everyone NEEDS GDP...then asked if you'd grown any purple) You didn't reply...so I deleted it...and took it to PM....you came here like a lil snitch to inform everyone "he cussed me out...not fair!" Trick

Pasting and emailing PM's...yes I cussed you out (you're not unique)....but wanted to be civil in this thread....and will remain that way....revealing contents of PM just further proves my point....actually...I was being somewhat responsible by hashing it out via PM...but you want it public....says a lot

I did that in PM to avoid this scene here....believe me...I am not known for having issues for cussing people out "publicly"....I try and be cool in this forum cause I actually have some respect for Mars and the rest of these guys....I tried to avoid THIS....we can even meet up in real life .... if you want....and have coffee and debate this....I'm cool with that too...

Your only defense or position is..."they can go somewhere else if the weed gets em sick or is fake" .... too bad we have a fallout and backlash cause of that logic...

I SAID I WOULD NEVER GO TO LPC AGAIN...WHAT PART DID YOU MISS?

But that is no solution.....not to the bigger pronlem(s)

We actually agreed on 2 points:
1. Buying Seeds (he actually wasn't even rebutting anyone...he was just sensitive on that fake ass Royal Purple)
2. Finding other strains good for us as an option the commercial shit guys like S4vvy grow (yes...Royal Purple is CRAP)

He still won't come out and renounce these actions to fake things in the clubs(none of em will)...they just say:

"go elsewhere"...so guys can add food coloring and chemicals to shit....knowingly pass on mislabeled stuff etc....Rather than have some "standards" some would like to say: "just go somewhere else"...Blaming the patients....

When Party Toker bought that Purple Royal (crap)...I'm sure he didn't have the dough...or the ability...to just "go somewhere else"

Not all patients have the access or the interest in studying MJ online....shouldn't they be able to rely on clubs providing safe, and appropriate meds? According to some...NO...they should just "go elsewhere"

Yes we can end it S4vvy...unless you're setting up a live spot to meet and discuss things...but...then you'd prob paste the details from PM

Why the vitriole? Why was I pissed? Cause guys like you are the reason we are losing ground....

Ok i'll bite. The reason i told you to post the exact PM was to show the insanity of your PM so everybody can see the madness. You wanna be civil here, and a complete maniac in PM? Ok cool but I don't roll like that. I'm one way all the time in front everybody - Logical and Rational (relatively anyway :smile:) In this post i will be the same and attempt to clear up some things you got wrong about me:

1) I'm not sensitive about Royal Purple at all. I was just pointing out that MY cut wasn't fake. The quality of the smoke is subjective, but my cut is the real deal to the best of my knowledge.

2) Commercial Shit that I grow? I grew Royal one time and showed you guys strictly because i've never seen the strain posted and my associates have had it for over a year. I just wanted to share the strain with people. For the record that crop never went to the clubs, as with everything else that i have grown in the past year besides one very nice, small crop of Trainwreck around winter 05. Also the people i know NEVER sell to the clubs so it must be coming from somewhere else if it's there. Also i didnt read the previous pages about food coloring or whatever but that is NOT what i'm about

3) I've always renounced the fakeness and overpriced madness of the clubs (clones specifically). It was me who started the big ass thread on CW about the med clubs that many bay area heads contributed to by sharing pics, prices, and general experiences and information about various clubs and strains in the Bay. Basically the same thing that's here.

4) All that contribution you talk of: donating clones, moms, etc. Been there and done that, and STILL doing it. Who built MANY rooms for med patients? Who's donated equipment and gotten many med patients very good prices from my friends hydroponic store (10% above cost). Who's paid for many med patients to get their cards out of their own pocket? ME. You have no idea who i am and what i do

5) Now you talking about "meeting up" me? I will take this as serious as it sounds. I would NEVER meet with you unless i had nothing to lose and was trying to risk my freedom. I'm a grown man with real responsibilities and people who depend on me. Family, business associates, and friends. For you to think that i'd risk my freedom by showing you my face and "debating" with you, or the 100% chance of what will happen if you attempt to act in person the way you did in PM - Is crazy as hell. It's clear you have completely misunderstood the type of person i am.

Later

Last edited:
G

Sorry i have no club shots to contribute because i dont go to clubs for clones anymore. I will show you guys the Papaya clone a friend has taken to a few clubs when i can. Budshots and veg

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
S4vvy said:

On a side note, i don't see why the truly sick would care so much about a few tightly held clones. I completely understand the fact that certain strains can help certain individuals with very specific illnesses. But here's my theory - why not buy seeds? There's many different seed varieties out there and and at one point (maybe there still is) many breeders were willing to interact and help with questions about how their strains can help certain illnesses and problems. I know when i used to buy seeds i seen many discriptions that mentioned what the strain can do for certain problems.

I just can't agree that people must have Gdp, or one of those Kushes to aleviate (sp) their problems. Even though for some i can assume those strains may hit right on the head, there's gotta be an alternative, in clone or seed form, that can come pretty close for whatever problems you may have. In my opinion you dont need to be in the "In Crowd" to take care of yourself..

Throwing up.. i need a sweet flavor in my pot.... PK ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Latest posts