< OG Kush; Bubba Kush >

< OG Kush; Bubba Kush >

Check `em out. Real or not? I'll let you know in 3 months :chin:

From Earth Collective, Hollywood.

The OG.

The Bubba.

Angel Eyes

^^^^^
A bit off topic, but I'd like to ask Transcendence how you like those grow bags. Are those one-gallon bags? I've never used bags, but I like the idea of the flexibility of them. It seems like I could squeeze them together a bit to create maximum use of my small space. I just worry that they might be unstable enough to fall over... like I said, though, I've never used them.

Any comments on growbags? Thanks.

Heya Angel Eyes, this is actually the first time I'm using these growbags. These are quart size bags. I was looking for a small container to put them in, and remembered that I had a couple of these lying around. They dont topple over whatsoever, they are very sturdy. Filled up they are kinda squarish. They also have drain holes precut in them. It's also very easy to handle and move in & out of the veg cab. I really like them, and I think I'll be using them for sog from here on out.

Dankz

Yeah I was about to talk about those Cool tubes.. Ive never used one are they really that cool where if you bumped into it you wouldnt get hurt? And is the yield the same?

G

-VT- said:
Lookin great selec! When ya come back bro tell us what that soilless mix is...(if it's soilless)...I am very impressed...keep it up! Thx for sharing!

I'm using 65% coco, 35% perlite. I was aiming for 75/25 but this is how it turned out. I've grown side by side in the past and the CF ones were much better than Rockwool. I'm a simple kinda man. The less complicated the better. Flora Nova is awesome, a 1 stop product, so I will definatly use it again.

Question Is this a problem? It's happening on a number of them. I'm starting to ram a little, but I think it was because I just switched to around 600ppm now. Up from 450-500ppm. I was thinking of just adding some of the same mixture, 65/35, to the bottom of the containers. Then I wouldn't be able to move them around. I like to even distribute light. And you all know how some plants grow out of nowhere, I dont want to be commited. Options?

SCF

Bong Smoking News Hound
Veteran
very nice VT. Looking much fatter than mine, i was never able to really get yield out of my plants, that im working on next, always about quality and flavor!

Props bro good job!!

Your op looks real slick VT! I like it alot!

Here's a few shots of my club clones 22 days veg from dispensary, I took 4 cuts off each, so I can get those vegging asap. A t-plant and a bit more vegging for these girls before they go into the flowering room.

"Bubba"

"OG"

:wave:

Angel Eyes

Hey VT!! Long time no see. Glad to see you back so quickly...

Well, I've been making progress with a couple of club clones, so here's a bit of an update.

First off is an MK Ultra that I picked up at BPG on 4/23/06. These photos were taken on 5/22/06, which sounds a lot like a month to me.

I topped the plant, but I quickly discovered that I didn't need to do that. I put this MK Ultra immediately into 12/12, and it grew to about 12 inches maximum, so there's no point in topping. Note the interesting double top bud...

I started this MK Ultra in a 4x4x4 Grodan cube, and last week I placed the original cube into a 6x6x6 cube. I don't know if this extra space is needed. This plant just grows despite some of the odd things I've done to it. Some might wince at such a tiny plant, but I love the size of it! I don't see any reason that it wouldn't produce a quarter ounce of dried bud, and since I'm rotating a clone into 12/12 every 21 days, that means I'll have a harvest every 21 days. Not bad, by my reckoning. I'll have to give a lot of this away, which will be my pleasure.

Angel Eyes

Okay, next up is a Bubba Kush clone from Mission Street Caregivers, or New Remedies, or whatever they're calling themselves right now. I went in looking for a $12 clone, but all they had on the shelves were these $20 Bubba Kush plants. The stems were thick and the roots were in decent development, so I went for it despite the relatively high price. The girl at the clone area was very cool and really took pains to get me the best plant she could find.

I bought this plant on 5/9/06, and put it immediately into 12/12, and it's just a very happy, well-balanced plant. We're basically looking at a two week old plant here.

I learned a ton of lessons regarding the rockwool, so with the Bubba Kush I went with a soil grow. Although my MK Ultra is doing well in the rockwool, I'm not doing so well with it! I just like soil, so my rockwool experiment will be a one-time shot for now. I know the feel of soil, and I understand the watering requirements so much better, since I just can't get a feel for the rockwool.

I'm using my standard soil mix: equal parts FoxFarm Ocean Forest, FoxFarm Potting Mix, and FoxFarm Light Warrior.

I had a few extra bucks and went crazy and bought $85 worth of BioBizz 100% organic nutrients and stimulants. I'm already sold on this stuff, because after the first application of BioBizz, the plant just looked like it was so much more vibrant and healthy and balanced. It perked way up, without stretching. I added the BioBizz Pre-Mix fertilizer to the soil, so this plant is wanting for nothing in the nutrient aspect.

So there you all have it. My club clone update!

G

here are some pics of cuts from BPG. sensi star, trainwreck, and power plant.

pics of from last thurs which is day 28 for these cuts. all cuts were vegged for only 1 week in dirt under a 400. all cuts were nice and healthy when recieved. in side by side, they are SS, PP, and TW from left to right.

sensi star smells like lemon koolaid. I read somewhere here that BPG carries the sat pheno of SS, but it looks like it will be done around day 50-55 which is surprising. late to frost and not a huge chunker, this one is unlikely a keeper unless phenom smoke.

trainwreck is rock hard. densest strain I've run. got that lemon-menthol scent to it. far less vigorous, needs longer veg definitely a keeper, but I'm cheating cause I've smoked it before ;)

last is PP. not quite as dense as tw but far wider/larger buds. also frosty from the get-go. by far the most vigorous im currently running. looks very sat but looks to be done between 55-60. stretched to double the size during flo. PP is definitely looking like a keeper unless the smoke sucks which I am doubting. smell is very bizarre, chamoline lotion.

Bonzo

Veteran
Couple pics of OGRE from an LA club:

OGRE macro

OGRE & M-39 hangin'

These were defenitely 2 of the best club cuts ive gotten so far, i have gotten some real losers along the way.

peace

bonz :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts