What's new

MK Ultra Drip-Coco slab grow

vta

Veteran
I had started a thread but it was called Watering Cycles. So I figured I would continue it here. If you want to see the earlier pics or read all the great advice I got from fellow IC’ers, then check this out http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=14729

Using:
Flora Nova
Superthrive
400W switchable SunSystem with Super Sun reflector
Drip system with 15 gal res
Coco Slabs with coco cubes
A/C running at 77f

18/6 lighting MH
Pumps run twice a day ½ hr each watering period
24/7 running air stone

These babies have really taken off the past week or so. I think I will up the PPM’s and continue veggin for 2 more weeks.

:wave:

Dr. D

Veteran
Lookin good vta i would defo up the nutes, wot E.C are u running? they look a bit defficient is all...lookin hungry lol

Mercer

They do look a little on the light green side, Kush and G13 have dark leaves, I'm sure you could bump the nutes a smidget. ciao

vta

Veteran
Thats what I figured. I had to leave them for 6 days and I didn't want to over do it. I am going to take care of it right now.

Mucho thanks!

G

Yes, OG K is dark green, for sure, but the different phenotypes that are part of MK Ultra;s profile include lime-green leaved types.

Tasty_Bud

Wow vta, those are looking really good. Here is a pic of the MK-Ultra and Lavender that I started 1 or 2 days after yours (started 09-02). I see I definetly need to up nutes. Right now I have at about 250PPM and will go to 350 for a week or two before moving to 12/12 light cycle.
Also pictured are 2 Hindu that I stuck outside after they looked like they would not survive. Indoor grow is MK-Ultra and Lavender.

Below are 2 Hindu

Last edited:

Tasty_Bud

You asked for update, lol

You asked for update, lol

I moved these to flowering area and thought I'd go ahead and take another couple of pics of clones just before 12/12 cycle begins.
I want to start the bubbler system with next clones and am eager to get that up and running.

This is the basic set up with 600w light system.

vta

Veteran
Lots of growth this last week. Now entering the 6th week and prolly the last for the veg cycle. I increased the PPM's and they really liked it...the color is getting darker. I am going to give them full strength on the Flora Nova this last week and strat training.

vta

Veteran
Thanks Sleepy! I like the switchable light, but now I need another MH for the next grow...OG Kush.

Today I switched to the HPS and 12/12. Also started them on the Flora Nova Bloom yesterday. Starting out @1200 PPM, we'll see how they like that. I included a pic of my lights, they have some brownout spots and was wondering if this was normal. They seem to work just fine.

Now I just wait for the buds.

Peace...

HPS ON

Tasty_Bud

Lookin good!

Lookin good!

Those are looking nice. I am running the MK-Ultra and Lavender indoor 12/12 light- at about 900ppm and am looking forward to seeing how yours do in 12/12 starting at 1200ppm. I'll post pics in a day or 2 of those.
In the meantime, here are pics of outdoor Hindu that were started about same time and placed outside. I took these 3 pics earlier today.
I think as long as light seems to work properly, I wouldn't worry about brown spots.
Take care!

Top View

for comparison

Tasty_Bud

Update from T. Bud

Update from T. Bud

High there vta
I took these pics just this morning and thought you'd be interested in progress.
As you can see, the Hindu loved the rain!
09-27

09-27

09-27

The MK-Ultra are streched out and I had to tie one down because it was almost to the light already. Very stretched!
The mango which is thicker plant on left is flowering and looking really good. ppm is at about 900

Hope all is well with you,
Peace!

vta

Veteran
Nice progress TB...THe HK are looking very healthy.

I am 2 days shy of 2 weeks of flowering and I can't believe how fast these girls are growing. They are looking great! They are loving the Flora Nova and I've been keeping the PPMs @1200.

They are starting to release their smell...

big bud

looking really nice vta, gotta love them coco slabs, i grow on them to !! (look in my sig)

how are the coco start block's doing, i use rockwool for this cause my growshop doesn't have them, would like them tho.

keep growing !

vta

Veteran
Thanks Big Bud. I've been following your grow and I am very impressed. The coco cubes are great. Much better than rockwool. You should have your hydro store order them.

Tasty_Bud

Thanks vta,
I really enjoy seeing your grow progress.
Mine are doing same thing as far as the smell really coming out, (I love it!).
Here's a pic of the MK-Ultra along with So Mango.

vta said:
Nice progress TB...THe HK are looking very healthy.

I am 2 days shy of 2 weeks of flowering and I can't believe how fast these girls are growing. They are looking great! They are loving the Flora Nova and I've been keeping the PPMs @1200.

They are starting to release their smell...

I Thought you might also want to see the Hindu outdoor for progress update.
I brought in for a while yesterday due to heavy winds.

Peace!