What's new

Share Your 2022 Guerilla Plans, Strains and Tips.

iTarzan

When they are all 3-5 feet tall that patch is going to give you some nice buds laszlokovacs. Keep up the good work. That patch looks like it get some good sunshine.

IMG_3999.jpg
IMG_4001.jpg
IMG_4002.jpg
IMG_4005.jpg
IMG_4006.jpg
IMG_4007.jpg
IMG_4008.jpg
IMG_4009.jpg
IMG_4012.jpg

a few pics from my last trip out, looks like a leafhopper problem on a couple of my purple punch plants. that little guy got all huffy puffy once he saw me, like he was saying "Get away from my plant!"

View attachment 18736717 View attachment 18736718 View attachment 18736719 View attachment 18736720 View attachment 18736721 View attachment 18736722 View attachment 18736723 View attachment 18736724 View attachment 18736725
a few pics from my last trip out, looks like a leafhopper problem on a couple of my purple punch plants. that little guy got all huffy puffy once he saw me, like he was saying "Get away from my plant!"
also did minor defoliation and a little bit of HST

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
View attachment 18736717 View attachment 18736718 View attachment 18736719 View attachment 18736720 View attachment 18736721 View attachment 18736722 View attachment 18736723 View attachment 18736724 View attachment 18736725
why black plastic lining the cage?

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
That creekside location is superb. Watering will be required very infrequently so the site won't need to be frequented too often.
actually pretty dry here and I'm watering twice a day until my groundcover is established and keeping the surface shaded and moist.
last year was wet and that patch did the flood drain cycle 3 times.

the 1st time was right after I plowed and mineral balanced.

bed 3 flooded.JPG

then it waited a month until my plants got going
flooded buuds copy.JPG

drain.JPG

@Swamp Thang
Look at the chair and cooling box, it's already his home! 😅
you can't see the best detail about my seating...

leash.JPG

got to have a couple water tight totes to store tools and supplies... and weed and rolling tray.

ECSD in the patch.JPG

when the chair is getting sun I have hammocks in the shade next to my patches.

loose hammock.JPG

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I've always been drawn to rivers. Love the way they change the landscape as the water level rises and falls with the passing seasons. That is the ideal spot for a hammock on which to spend a hot summer's day, being cooled by the creek and shade trees while partaking of a resinous hooter of fine herb from one's own harvest as the birds sing their tunes all around. City folks just don't know what they're missing.

Took me a moment to figure out that the device attached to the chair is a lighter holder. I could use one of those, thinking over the number of times my lighter went AWOL.

I've always been drawn to rivers. Love the way they change the landscape as the water level rises and falls with the passing seasons. That is the ideal spot for a hammock on which to spend a hot summer's day, being cooled by the creek and shade trees while partaking of a resinous hooter of fine herb from one's own harvest as the birds sing their tunes all around. City folks just don't know what they're missing.

Took me a moment to figure out that the device attached to the chair is a lighter holder. I could use one of those, thinking over the number of times my lighter went AWOL.
i live in the suburbs now, but i was raised in the sticks and my family has a camp in No Man's Land. it's so nice to get away and take in nature. something about being in the woods, it just clarifies life. People need to slow down and enjoy this world.

iTarzan

Tycho are you looking at that plant while sitting on a John Deere garden tractor? As a JD 445 owner I share in your double pleasure often. I get high while doing it as I am sure you do too. Even if it is another make GT it is still an awesome pic to me.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
iTarzan, yep. I love my John Deere.

I started getting sick at planting time and decided to use my tractor to cut my paths and planting spots. I initially did it to keep the ticks at bay, and if I didn't cut it, it would be impossible to get to my plants. I know it sticks out like a sore thumb from the air but I'm well within my licence (150 plants).

I'll be doing it that way going forward.

I also used my small roto tiller to prep the holes :) Huge time saver.
1654519895582.png