What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Share Your 2022 Guerilla Plans, Strains and Tips.

40degsouth

Thanks Chunkypigs, fantastic info.
That looks identical to the pathogen I’m dealing with here. I believe l introduced rust to my spot through a cover crop which included rye corn, barley and wheat. I let it go to seed because instead of digging it in in the spring l thought I’d collect the seed and grow it on.......massive mistake. I’ve gone through the whole grasping at straws with the identification process and have even taken samples into a lab to get it identified but the results came back that it was nothing out of the ordinary....whatever that means. I have however come to the conclusion that I’m dealing with a rust and you’re the first person I’ve come across that has stated your dealing with a rust problem.
I’ve tried a myriad of different treatments and combinations of treatments but the only thing l have been able to effectively combat it with is certain plants that are resistant. I’m also about to tank mix and spray the whole patch down with a trichoderma which, after speaking with Microbeman, is an effective solution against leaf spot disease over time.
Have you, or anyone else, found any plausible solutions for the particular fungal issue you get there???
Cheers,

hamstring

Veteran
chunky , one of those pics looks like leaf spot to me. I get it every year to some extent. I grow in the bottom lands where water is plentiful. Good luck on your crop, dude you always go big .

Chuck Jägerschnitzel

This was my best looking guerilla plant from last year, 1st pic shows the plant, 2nd one shows it again with some scenery, last pic is a bud shot. This strain of autoflower was bred at this location, but there was no surviving males this year, so my seeds are running out. I still have just enough seed left over for a new batch, not sure if I should try to make the seeds in the field or if should guard them more closely and do it at home. Female Seeds' NL auto crossed with my Diesel is the plant's genetic background.
22guerilla3.jpg

22guerilla1.jpg

22guerilla2.jpg

St. Phatty

How to turn crap soil into decent soil:

Dig a hole.

Lay down 1 or 2 inches of Chicken Manure Straw from the chicken coop.

Lay down 1 inch of Char/ Wood Ash mixed together.

Cover with the crap soil.

LET IT RAIN.

Then you can plant in the top layer of crap soil.

WAIT - a few months.

Mother Nature will send some earthworms and they will turn the Chicken Manure/ Straw/ Wood Ash/ Char layers into decent Silt, for the plants to sink their roots into.

It works better if you put down multiple layers.