What's new

ShamWOW! guy beats up cannibal hooker.

Nobody said how long she was supposed to stay for a grand, personally I would of bought some coke, ecstasy or some other drug that makes you feel not much different than just wasting it on a vagina.

She's not that bad looking, doesn't look that crazy in those pics either....if they made a new one probably a good bit in that one.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
That girl was SMOKIN at the club. Dood spent 300+ on the car and the door and the drinks already, and he tried to pick her up. She plays along, and CLOSES him. (just a guess, but I would bet $$$ that's how it went)

Do you guys have any idea on what the profit margin is on a 20 dollar slapchop? Or 20 dollars worth of shammi fabric? I bet this guy is making BANK right now. Lol, not many blackout drunks with disposable income in the room, I suppose...

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that shamwow dude looks like he is spending his money on all the wrong things....

starting with the meth...

do you see how fucking wrecked looking that piece of shit is looking??

P.S. I can attest first hand that the Shamwow needs to be re-named "Scam-wow" ... they are sucky... this dude probably has gotten criticized and riticuled by everyone who sees him (for example, at a bar he prob gets it alot- "YO SHAMMY, YOUR TOWELS SUCK YOU SON OF A BITCH COCKSUckER"), so I guarantee he started hitting up the meth in order to escape reality...

picture.php

BEFORE

0327092sham1awm.jpg

AFTER

Faces_of_Meth_2005_F4.jpg

faces5.gif

see what I mean?

meth kills,

LW

tenotoge

holy shit that faces of meth from 2005 can NOT be real man...2.5 years!!! Aged her 25 YEARS!!!!! Is this real?

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
The police report said he was drunk, AND he just had a hooker bite his tongue so hard he had to break her face to get her off.

Yo, you could be right, LW, but I think that he is prolly more likely to say/think, "Sucks to be you. Thanks for the $19.95." Howevah... The strongest bullshitters (sales) are generally crackheads... To me, he looks like a drunk that just had to pry a hooker off of his face, AND is out a G, AND is getting charged/processed while this pic is being taken, AND he really wants an icepack, doobie, shower and nap.

C'mon Vince...

Seriously, when this guy comes on TV, I wanna go grab a shirt and tie, and just show up at some Pre-Owned lot on 22 and just start abusing people. My inner closer lights up when I hear things like "You're gonna love my nuts."

"I think I have one coming in on trade in a few hours that I could save you a few bucks on, but it is a different color... Would you be willing to take it in the brown?"
"Oh I understand, you don't want to negotiate with out your wife. Why don't you bring her down and we'll dicker?"
"That didn't hurt much, did it?"
Everybody drives...

a thousand bucks really???? he musta been all kinds of fucked up to agree to that price..funny as hell cuz his commericials drive me crazy

bentom187

Veteran
billy mayes must haveplayed a prank on him & gave her some mighty mend it to put it on her toungue

S

Sir_Nugget

Whatsup with the judge? All i see is a guy getting away with breaking a womans face.. I think he should go to jail for 6 mo's for beating her like that.. He should have put his hands in her mouth, and opened her fucking jaw...

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Sorry but if a HOOKER is biting my tongue the bitch is getting a beat down sorry! big ups tot he judge!! hookers are not human!!!!!!! they should have less rights than animals or illegal immigrants

Wow, he really messed her up! That side shot of her face is just DAMN!

That asshole is going to be rapped and abused by every pimp and wanna be pimp in that jail.........you know she has a pimp........he know that he has people in that jail.

Damn, it's on!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
he either dented her chin into her face, or she didnt have one to begin with, hardly worth 50$ let alone 1k$

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^ i see faces of weed all the TIME!!! just look for the chinkey RED eyes!

no offense asians

Latest posts

Latest posts