What's new

ShamWOW! guy beats up cannibal hooker.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
0327092inside1.jpg

Who doesn't love the shamWOW guy? "See that? It's gonna make ya life better." I always picture me, him and Realli being separated at birth. Anyway, dood got drunk at a hotel in Miami Beach, picked up a hooker, tried to kiss her, she bit his tongue, and wouldn't let go. He punched her until she did, then went running into the lobby like a bitch (Uhhhh unlimited towels, an ice machine, and a door that locks...), where security got em.

They were both charged with battery, and the charges dropped.

Don't believe me? I got links.
http://gawker.com/5187540/shamwow-guy-beats-up-cannibal-hooker
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0327092sham1.html

And because I don't click the links in the den either, I got pics.
0327092sham1awm.jpg

And the hooker from prior arrests - cute but has that CRAZY?!!??! look.
0327092sham2.jpg

And the police report.
shamwow2.jpg

shamwow3.jpg

You'll be sayin "OW!", every time...

NOKUY

Veteran
doesnt look like him to me.

"your gonna love my nuts"....LMAO from the slap-chop commercial

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
yo you posted that, and I had to go fact checking, lol.

Wiki has "Vince Offer" as real name "Vince Shalomi". Didn't know bout his movie till i read the wiki page. They also list the arrest, but the source is the same as mine (thesmokinggun)

Here's another pic, it's the full 1st page of the police report. There are like 3 or 4 pages, with both names/dob's.
0327092sham3.gif

Found this on some blog, lol
http://cherifrost.blogspot.com/2009/03/sham-ow.html
Hi, it's Vince here with Slap Chop and I'm in a great mood today from slapping my troubles away. Look, you love sex, you hate relationships. No problem-Fahget' about it. Look, here's a prostitute in Miami-you're gonna have an exciting life now and for only a $1000 cash. You could pay more, but why? This prostitute is from Miami and you know those Floridians, they always make good stuff. Sure, she might try to bite your tongue off, but watch this America: one slap, two slap, three slap. Look, the prostitute falls right off. Life's hard enough; ya' don't want a prostitute attached to your tongue. We're gonna make America free from tongue biting prostitutes, One Slap At A Time. "

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
When I used to drink, I'd have been all over her. If I was slangin shamwow's and slapchops, I'd have even thrown her a G. But who kisses a hooker?

Seriously, the last time I was in Mia and drinkin, I was REAL close to leavin the hotel lobby karaoke with some ENERGETIC 55+ y/o grand cougar, lol. I was ~25, lol. I used to drink a lot...

hansel

Lost In The Forest
ICMag Donor
That guy reminds me of the one that runs the squirt gun game at the carnival.

Kinderfeld

wait why did he get charged for battery? Some bitch was biting his tongue, granted it was a skanky whore but wtf was he suppose to do? not like he could ask her to stop...:laughing:

If I were him I would be getting tested like..NOW...

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
Yukon, get off my niggieniggienutts. :D Funniest vid I've seen in a while. WAY worth the time it took to log off, close out, restart the browser w/o proxy, watch, restart browser with proxy and log back in!

People, watch NOKUY's link.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lmao, $1,000 in twenties? and for that skank?

that shit he sells on the streets (as well as TV)
goes for about $20 a pop as I recall, sad mofo.......

HeadyPete

Take Five...
Veteran
Just curled up here with my Slanket wondering......

How much blood can you mop up with a shamwow?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

She was trying to do the world a favor & had the right idea,
bite this fuckers tongue out & we've seen his last commercial.

NOKUY

Veteran

She was trying to do the world a favor & had the right idea,
bite this fuckers tongue out & we've seen his last commercial.

him and billy mays have a new TV show on sum network..ill look it up

also loved that avatar sum dude had where the shamwow he's holding is a big bag of dank

The chick was pissed when her shamWOW didnt work so well to clean up after "clients".

170px-Towelie.jpg

This is something Towelie would imagine while baked.

Latest posts

Latest posts