What's new

ShamWOW! guy beats up cannibal hooker.

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
^^"I need to start having the boring tuna again."^^

EDIT - She does look like an angel, just sleeping there...
Maybe she wouldn't mind if I just gave her a LITTLE kiss....

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
^^^^^^^^^^ BUAHA h HAH AHa hah a hahAHaHAhA your crazy barletta !! she didntlike shlomis nuts, what makes yours better? lol

"Your life is gonna be exciting now"... " but compared to my life, it sucks you might want to overdose yourself"

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow nycd how the fuck did the public get ahold of those pics?... why the fuck didnt they wipe their faces?

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
iGro4me postedthem originally i was just re cycling dem...dey is funny as fuck no?

this pussy clot dont wreck her head man, she can - charge her previous price bitcha gwoan have to reduce her BJ rates..sham WHAaaaA WhaAAa

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
[something like]
"...2 fingers...1 finger... Ya wachin this?..."

Ok, off to find Vince's movie!

EDIT - It's a clever publicity stunt by Vince, cause he knew some stoner carguy from Jersey would run with it...

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
[something like]
"...2 fingers...1 finger... Ya wachin this?..."

Ok, off to find Vince's movie!

EDIT - It's a clever publicity stunt by Vince, cause he knew some stoner carguy from Jersey would run with it...

LMAO! :laughing:

B

BigTex

Sham Damn!!! Lucky for him she loved his nuts or she mighta bit those too! LMFAO

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
But wait, if you call in the next 20 minutes, and I mean that, we can't be doin this all day guys, will give you not one but 2 shampow!'s. 1 for the face, cause you know you're makin me cry (you don't wanna cry, I don't wanna cry - you know what I'm sayin) and one smaller one for the hooker you have to punch off it. And if you pay by credit card, we'll DOUBLE the order. That's not one, not two, not three but FOUR shamPOW!'s. You're gonna love my nuts.

C

Chamba

damn @ those last few pics!

it looks like she really did try to bite off that dickhead's tongue..(a short quick throat constriction would of opened her mouth in one second) .....damn again I bet he was thankful for the fact he wasn't getting a BJ at the time she turned barracuda on him

anyway, who the hell tongue kisses a renter? who the hell would want to? btw lots of renters have told me that you would be surprised just how many go down on them...50% or more some said...damn again !

J

JackTheGrower

SO HE AND SHE ARE HUMAN..

Ask yourself why your lonely life needs this entertainment!?

Poor people.. Sham Wow was just a prostitute for a corporation.

Poor people leave them alone.. Have you not been arrested for stupidity? Try it some time and then pass judgment on these two.

These poor folks have had it.. The moment of the arrest was shame enough what the fuck gives any of us the right to ridicule?

Jack

0327092inside1.jpg

Who doesn't love the shamWOW guy? "See that? It's gonna make ya life better." I always picture me, him and Realli being separated at birth. Anyway, dood got drunk at a hotel in Miami Beach, picked up a hooker, tried to kiss her, she bit his tongue, and wouldn't let go. He punched her until she did, then went running into the lobby like a bitch (Uhhhh unlimited towels, an ice machine, and a door that locks...), where security got em.

They were both charged with battery, and the charges dropped.

Don't believe me? I got links.
http://gawker.com/5187540/shamwow-guy-beats-up-cannibal-hooker
http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2009/0327092sham1.html

And because I don't click the links in the den either, I got pics.
0327092sham1awm.jpg

And the hooker from prior arrests - cute but has that CRAZY?!!??! look.
0327092sham2.jpg

And the police report.
shamwow2.jpg

shamwow3.jpg

You'll be sayin "OW!", every time...

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
EDIT - She does look like an angel, just sleeping there...
Maybe she wouldn't mind if I just gave her a LITTLE kiss....

was in a real bad mood today...got woken up with a phone call..followed by another one...both with crappy news...sleepy and in a bad mood i read that^^ and i cracked up...dont know how...just lucky i wasnt drinking anything...

i found your humor in it :laughing: ...maybe not a funny subject ....sick sence of humor we have lol....each time i read it i chuckle .HH. =]-~

C

Chamba

Have you not been arrested for stupidity?

no, but we'd all love to hear your story about getting arrested for stupidity!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Yo for the record it was NOT me who found the recent SHAMWOW beating PICS...it was iGro4me, pls give credit to him and not me...even tho i am super cool and deserve all the praise i just wanted to set the record

barletta

Bandaid
Veteran
I'm glad I could brighten your day, HH :D You don't wanna cry anymore. :D

I'm going to learn all of the shamwow commercials, and the slap chop one, and only post in Shlomisms for a while...

C'mon vince we need to take the picture.
"Ah leath lemmie puh om mmm acket... ith coal im hrrr"

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
Yo for the record it was NOT me who found the recent SHAMWOW beating PICS...it was iGro4me, pls give credit to him and not me...even tho i am super cool and deserve all the praise i just wanted to set the record

You ARE super cool
:bow: :smoker:

...Miss B

J

JackTheGrower

Have you not been arrested for stupidity?

no, but we'd all love to hear your story about getting arrested for stupidity!

I got into a fight.

I'm kicking ass and getting kicked.. Blood fists and damage.

We both went to Jail.

It was stupid....

Jack