What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sergio's first IC journal. Casey jones,4SD,CSD and Double Diesel!!

N

nukkumatti

Very nice!
Sorry if ya have mention it already but how many watts ya got in the flower room?

Those ladies are OOOZING!! :)

Night-eyes

You rockin the place Serg :bump::jump:

Your garden looks extra groovy and the flowering ladies are looking extra dank :blowbubbles:.

I remember when it was Bluecheese tied all over the place :wave::gday:

I'm following Night-Eyes :wave:

Yeah those buds look too dank if anything, you won't be able to smoke all that on your own, I'll have to come and visit, it's the only solution to your nightmare of a problem. I'm here for you. :gday:

SergioGC

very nice man!! :tiphat: :respect:

i'm slacking on the bottom trimming too.. maybe i'll get in there tonight..

the buds look crazy nice!!

and i agree.. that's some photo of the month material IMO

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4143098&posted=1#post4143098

:D :wave:

thanks for the nomination dude. That's cool. I didn't know that was here/ lol That dude was like Photo of the month?? I'm thinking: WTF ???lol

I got three words for ya: " Super Bowl Party"!!!!!:jump:

Should I bring desert?:dance013:

SergioGC

You rockin the place Serg :bump::jump:

Your garden looks extra groovy and the flowering ladies are looking extra dank :blowbubbles:.

I remember when it was Bluecheese tied all over the place :wave::gday:

Ya know that's not a British flag right?:scripture: I heard that somewhere,by someone at sometime I think.:laughing:

Blue cheese is coming. I had to buy seeds but I broke down. single seed .com pretty cheap and fast.

I'm following Night-Eyes :wave:

Yeah those buds look too dank if anything, you won't be able to smoke all that on your own, I'll have to come and visit, it's the only solution to your nightmare of a problem. I'm here for you. :gday:
That's the only solution I see as well.I have not been sleeping well worrying about that. Thank you sooo much :tiphat:

Can You bring Doin and Yoda with ya?:blowbubbles:

Here's to my English friends :gday:

Where's trichy? I bet she has an authentic Britsh flag.:dance013::wave:

SergioGC

Man...you are an awesome grower! :jump: I don't think I had ever seen your garden before, my bad. :blowbubbles:

Well it's my first garden here......welcome.:dance013:

Casy Jones :tiphat:

attachment.php

Double Diesel comparision shot.

Indica of left sativa on the right.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 10

Night-eyes

Hey man :wave::gday:

Looking super frosty over there :dance013:

Never tried the CJ but hear very groovy things about it.

DD looks stunning I had an indica and a sativa pheno :blowbubbles:
Nice fooking grow.

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
high serg! look very frosty indeed. ladies look very happy and healthy too. great job!
Peace bugout

Latest posts

Latest posts