What's new

Sensi Star from Paradise Seeds

greenlife27

i've got a few great pheno's of sensi star but just wondering if anyones noticed what my garlic pheno would do. When trimming my eyes would burn and water like i was cutting onions. was worth the trouble though

Im really looking forward to grabbing a pack of this strain. Has anyone here compared it to mummia by grow dock? They seem to have similar growth characteristics, but I wonder if the vigor vs potency trade-off is worth it?

mixin

i wanna grow sensi star this spring. every grow i see just looks amazing. i need to see how cool this plant is for myself!!!

L

Lucy Diamond

Sounds great!Just received a pack of these and going to give them a go in the early Spring/...can't wait!!

M

Movintarget

Sensi Star on the way

Sensi Star on the way

Morning folks,
After reading this thread and seeing the jaw dropping pic's I snagged the last pack of reg seeds (5 pack) from Seed Boutique. Hope to get great results as many of you have.....

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I got 3 fems from my 5 pack. I got 2 shorties and 1 tall one. All of the males were indica.

heres the cutting i have obtained.. it is a real treat. great all the way around meds. these pics were taking tonight, at day 64, and on there 7th day of flushing.couple more to go before havest. these where grown from clone, with flora nova bloom, Kool bloom, and floralicious, and molasses.

faded.

:joint:

Last edited:

Oaxacan

This thread is still alive!!! Now here is my lab, was about 2 weeks ago. The Sensi Star is a top strain, all the plants on the right side of this picture are SS on the left side there are some NLxShiva and Power PLants. And also 2 White Russian.

About the SS I would like to say that, besides it has a very strong body effect and is clearly a indica effect, the taste is awsome. When inhaling you get a slight metalic taste but when you exhale there is this great berry taste. Really something special. :abduct:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=768235&sort=1&cat=500&page=1
I grow organic in soil in 35 l boxes. I make my own soil and add perlite and vermiculite, stone powder, horn meal, worm castings. I feed my plants with guno (seabirdguano in veg. batguano in flower), plagron alga bloom and little fishemultion from biobizz. All of this food must be added in the right amount in the right time. Took me some years to get the ideal results. With 2 Adjust-a-wing+spreader and 2 x 400w hps I get about 800 gram of dry buds. This is 1 watt= 1gram. I think this is the limit with organic growing. With the sensi star this is possible.
showphoto.php

keep your gardens green my friends

Oax :smoweed:

Last edited:

Zevix

some lovely looking sensis in here, i have just germed 5 feminised myself 100% germination, so i can moan at that any recommendations on how long to veg for?

Considering how little this strain stretches I would give them around 3-4 weeks. From my experience, they were a little slow to veg but some more details would help us all answer you better.

What kind of light, height contraints?, etc....

100% germ, thats paradise quality right there for sure.

Zevix

Considering how little this strain stretches I would give them around 3-4 weeks. From my experience, they were a little slow to veg but some more details would help us all answer you better.

What kind of light, height contraints?, etc....

100% germ, thats paradise quality right there for sure.

i have a 2m tent and a 4oow sylvania growlux i have read they r a little slow in veg, i was thinking about 4-5 weeks i shall see how they look around the time i spose is the best way i was just wondering wether there is a better way for the sensis , wether they prefered long or short veg. thanks

Clackamas Coot

Veteran
I've grown the Sensi Star as well as hybrid floating around the Oregon MMJ deal called Star Trek which is a cross between an Arcata Trainwreck and Sensi Star.

Both produce great medicine but they both are, without a doubt, the slowest growing strains I've ever witnessed. The extra veg time is well worth the effort. 4 to 5 weeks seems to be the minimum to get them up to 24" in height.

Then again I only use organic growing methods so my rate of growth may be slower than those using traditional grow store nutrients.

Great strain indeed!

CC

M

Movintarget

Great info, I have a paid pack of 5 reg seeds on back order. Again great info on the extended veg time for a bigger yield. I may have passed this bit, as I was reading but how does Sensi Star react to topping?
Thanks
Stay safe & harvest well